Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• chinchillachinchilla Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just added a few more of you - chinchilla1981 :)
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New playing this doh454 < username > thanks if you add me.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive got about 130 eggs to give away if anyone is in need just say. (I dont need any back).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive got about 130 eggs to give away if anyone is in need just say. (I dont need any back).

Can you add me please:) I have no idea what I am doing lol doh454 do not know if I need eggs and why :D:D
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the eggs peeps, I never seen so many since the event started :) I think I need that many on a regular basis if I am ever gonna get to the end
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL @ whoever made a cock and balls out of eggs in my springfield!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am having trouble with this game. First off thanks for eggs even though I do not know what to do with them. Second, I do not/ or cannot see any friends, it's just says pending. I want to visit people & return the favour. At moment I have eggs all over my roads. Usually I am quick- ish with games, but this game is like urghhhhhh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am having trouble with this game. First off thanks for eggs even though I do not know what to do with them. Second, I do not/ or cannot see any friends, it's just says pending. I want to visit people & return the favour. At moment I have eggs all over my roads. Usually I am quick- ish with games, but this game is like urghhhhhh.

Quick edit- I now can see friends & visit them. Still have no idea what to do with eggs and how to send them.
  • LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    LOL @ whoever made a cock and balls out of eggs in my springfield!!

Someone is being a bit of a cock in my game by hiding eggs behind buildings so i cannot see them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have eggs all over my place. Totally stumped what to do with them. I can't send or crack them. I did do the send homer etc for 24 hours.

Help please :cry:
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm only 70 snakes away from the Motel, so I don't need any more from you guys, thanks.

I will keep sharing eggs around to those that look like they need them though.
  • Tush_91Tush_91 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Letham wrote: »
    Someone is being a bit of a cock in my game by hiding eggs behind buildings so i cannot see them.

That does my head in does that, I've had that many times, its a good job you can see through buildings.
    Forum Member
    I have eggs all over my place. Totally stumped what to do with them. I can't send or crack them. I did do the send homer etc for 24 hours.

Help please :cry:

It won't let you crack the eggs if there are loads of snakes about in your town, get rid of the majority of snakes then you can crack them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tush_91 wrote: »
    It won't let you crack the eggs if there are loads of snakes about in your town, get rid of the majority of snakes then you can crack them.

I think the problem here is if they only started and they need to homer and lisa 24 quest before they can interact with the eggs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    I'm only 70 snakes away from the Motel, so I don't need any more from you guys, thanks.

I will keep sharing eggs around to those that look like they need them though.

Please send alot my end without help am not going to make it to 10000. am at 7800 i think
    Forum Member
    Please send alot my end without help am not going to make it to 10000. am at 7800 i think

I have 500+ I'll send some over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have 500+ I'll send some over.

Thanks though sods law half will turn into eggs :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ok thanks :D I think I am getting hang of it:D:D need more eggs though:D:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Got 321 eggs to give away :D If anyone wants them add me on saunderselliot (saunderselliot@hotmail.co.uk) and let me know you've added me through a PM or on this thread
  • EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got the first whack box yesterday and got 1 doughnut. Oh well better than $750 that some people have been getting!

Thinking of remodelling as I don't like having the prison, police station and dogtrack near my shopping area/park land/business district in the centre of my Springfield.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway who's seen the best/worst pattern placement of eggs in a Springfield. For me someone placed the eggs so they looked like a dog doing a dump!!!! Why?

And the git who has placed an egg somewhere I cannot find. grrrrr
    Forum Member
    Just in ace you don't know how to find eggs, tap on the icon where you can move your buildings etc, click on the building icon with the eye, there you can see through buildings and the eggs will be showing and you can just move the eggs into open space.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EBD3000 wrote: »
    Anyway who's seen the best/worst pattern placement of eggs in a Springfield. For me someone placed the eggs so they looked like a dog doing a dump!!!! Why?

And the git who has placed an egg somewhere I cannot find. grrrrr

go into move mode and turn off buildings should be able to find it then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    go into move mode and turn off buildings should be able to find it then.

Tried that, its hidden well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EBD3000 wrote: »
    Tried that, its hidden well.

It coul also be hidden via decorations (trees) see if switching them off helps overwise am stump on what eles you can do