how tall is cher lloyd?

2»

Comments

• Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    samieh wrote: »
    But i think that she's as tall as cheryl !
    She's not. How can you say two people standing side by side are the same height when one is so obviously about 3 or 4 inches taller than the other?
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's a minute pocket rocket. It's been scienifically proven she has the highest talent to body-mass ratio of any XF contestant ever
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's a minute pocket rocket. It's been scienifically proven she has the highest talent to body-mass ratio of any XF contestant ever

I reckon Emma Chawner is a shoo-in for the lowest...:)
  • Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear she's grown! She looks about 5"3 in this video taken today of T4OTB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjTMXO6Fd34 She's not 18 yet and could easily have grown an inch. It's not uncommon and all papers/magazines have her listed as 5"2 at the start of the Xfactor so she could have grown since then. She doesn't look 5 foot,I'd put her at 5"3 tbh and I definitely think she has grown
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    I'd put her at about 5'2 ish. Infact i wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit smaller than that.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    I swear she's grown! She looks about 5"3 in this video taken today of T4OTB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjTMXO6Fd34 She's not 18 yet and could easily have grown an inch. It's not uncommon and all papers/magazines have her listed as 5"2 at the start of the Xfactor so she could have grown since then. She doesn't look 5 foot,I'd put her at 5"3 tbh and I definitely think she has grown

So you've resurrected an old thread to tell us that Cher may have grown an inch in height. Surprisingly, there's every chance she might have "grown" since she's only 17. Honestly, it goes from mundane to seriously mundane on here. A thread on Cher Lloyd's height?! A new low has been reached.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon she's just tall enough to be refused entry into a Wacky Warehouse and play in the ball pools and the climbing frames.

It's why she's angry all the time. Imagine being just an inch or two off the entry rules. I'd shave half my hair off in rage as well.
  • marinamaumarinamau Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how tall is she, but I think she probably is rather tiny, 5'2" max. The thing is, like Kyle, she has the right proportions to look much taller than she actually is, small torso, very thin, proportionate head. In the opposite spectrum is Kate (the duchess) she is really tall but her proportions are such that appears shorter than she is if there is no point of reference.
  • lfc90lfc90 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    never mnd her hieght i'd just bang her

iam 5'5
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woah, what an old thread. :)
    ... Yeah, she is quite small though, I'd say around 5"3 now. :)
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked tiny on T4 at the beach when she was interviewed, looks taller when not beside other people due to her skinniness.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Small in size, but in talent? Gargantuan, behemothic, titanic, cyclopean; veritably Herculean!