Options

Amy and the Silence

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apologies for creating another a thread and all but i didn't know where to put it..

I just saw the trailer for tomorrow after Graham Norton, just the quick tv one. But a Silent seems very interested in Amy and there is the other footage of her in that room and all with the markings on her face. So I was thinking...
The Markings on her mean she's seen a lot of silents. Could the reason for this be to do with a pregnancy thing? Like the Silence are keeping an eye on her, with her locked up to watch over thebaby. Like maybe the little girl in the suit is who kills the doctor. But she is also the child that they need Amy to give birth to? If the child is like their slave or something, doing their bidding by killing the doctor and they need Amy to have her for it all to happen? But then if the little girl
regnerates at all never mind into river
then I don't have a clue.

That might be utter crap so be warned :/

Comments

• Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Apologies for creating another a thread and all but i didn't know where to put it..

I just saw the trailer for tomorrow after Graham Norton, just the quick tv one. But a Silent seems very interested in Amy and there is the other footage of her in that room and all with the markings on her face. So I was thinking...
    The Markings on her mean she's seen a lot of silents. Could the reason for this be to do with a pregnancy thing? Like the Silence are keeping an eye on her, with her locked up to watch over thebaby. Like maybe the little girl in the suit is who kills the doctor. But she is also the child that they need Amy to give birth to? If the child is like their slave or something, doing their bidding by killing the doctor and they need Amy to have her for it all to happen? But then if the little girl
    regnerates at all never mind into river
    then I don't have a clue.

That might be utter crap so be warned :/
    All four of them have been seen with the tally marks on them. It's a thing they are all doing to keep track of how many times they see those darned critters - that's why it's so creepy...

I that same room (a little later in the scene and on the official BBC site's two clips for TDotM), you see Amy listening to a recording of herself she doesn't remember making, and she has no marks on her, then she suddenly sees the tallies on her hands. Then she goes straight to the window and sees she has them all over her self where they weren't there before - implying that she's been going over exactly the same little ritual time and time again, probably getting more scared with the amount of times she keeps forgetting...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    All four of them have been seen with the tally marks on them. It's a thing they are all doing to keep track of how many times they see those darned critters - that's why it's so creepy...

I that same room (a little later in the scene and on the official BBC site's two clips for TDotM), you see Amy listening to a recording of herself she doesn't remember making, and she has no marks on her, then she suddenly sees the tallies on her hands. Then she goes straight to the window and sees she has them all over her self where they weren't there before - implying that she's been going over exactly the same little ritual time and time again, probably getting more scared with the amount of times she keeps forgetting...
    Remember, the tallies could mean she's seeing one Silent over and over and over...
  • Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    alwatson wrote: »
    Remember, the tallies could mean she's seeing one Silent over and over and over...

Yeah, but that changes nothing of what I said... Whether it's one or more, it'll be the same.
    Although having said that, the recorded message she plays herself in the clip refers to her seeing 'them', and then she says she thinks 'they' are asleep. So it's safe to assume it's plural.