Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    I just wish Chrissie would Leave the village.

Except for being a bitch She doesn't serve any purpose>:(
    Becoming This kind of bitch because men cheated on her is totally pathetic ;-)
  • Options
    Nico_DNico_D Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    couldn't blame rakesh though (in a way lolz)... i'm sure other villagers still think of chrissie as an easy meal ticket when it comes to ED men lolz :p:D:blush::kitty:

I wouldn't say she come across as easy she's been with two men in two years one of which was her husband. Considering the Cheating other women of the dales have done she's no way near as bad as the rest of them.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nico_D wrote: »
    I wouldn't say she come across as easy she's been with two men in two years one of which was her husband. Considering the Cheating other women of the dales have done she's no way near as bad as the rest of them.

pls read carefully... "easy" was used in that sentence as an adjective modifying "meal ticket" :p:D
  • Options
    Andy_MarloweAndy_Marlowe Posts: 3,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nico_D wrote: »
    How delusional and egotistical is Rakesh To not realise this is a set up, why would a woman like chrissie have to pay a loser like him to sleep with her. Whatever people think of chrissie she's clearly gorgeous,intelligent and successful.

I actually feel quite sorry for Chrissie. She just makes bad choices with men - Andy, for all his fans pleading is not a sex symbol and Rakesh even less so. Add to that a son like Lachlan. She backs the wrong horses (or men).

That said, they really do over-egg the pudding with their baddies. They made that mistake with Cameron -he just became a pantomime killer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually feel quite sorry for Chrissie. She just makes bad choices with men - Andy, for all his fans pleading is not a sex symbol and Rakesh even less so. Add to that a son like Lachlan. She backs the wrong horses (or men).

That said, they really do over-egg the pudding with their baddies. They made that mistake with Cameron -he just became a pantomime killer

worse choices with her styling UGGGHHHH >:(>:(>:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wait-- what? how did rakesh become chrissie's bad choice with men? i thought he is just target (of blackmail) she wants to use for her schemes... bad choice in men connotes she actually fell for him eeekkk :confused:
  • Options
    Kell_FreeKell_Free Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Andy/Chrissie story doesn't seem to get much screen time, despite the fact it's the main storyline at the moment. For every Andy/Chrissie scene last week there was 3 times as much David and Tracey. I just find that slightly weird, as the main storylines usually dominate episodes but I think Andy only had about 3 scenes last Friday.
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    hi tink x how are you? agree with the above but rob only involved so far :o

Hi. How are you? Its great to have you back :)
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    Hope we get a super-tanned Robert tonight ;)
  • Options
    WhatYouGonnaDo?WhatYouGonnaDo? Posts: 6,013
    Forum Member
    hello to part 9 :D
    wait-- what? how did rakesh become chrissie's bad choice with men? i thought he is just target (of blackmail) she wants to use for her schemes... bad choice in men connotes she actually fell for him eeekkk :confused:

She did once upon a time, I wasn't so long ago she was throwing herself at him and being rejected ;-)
  • Options
    May_00May_00 Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    tink02 wrote: »
    Hope we get a super-tanned Robert tonight ;)

Yes please :D:D:D:blush::blush:;-)

Also, the Chrissie/Rakesh spoilers...whaaaaaat?!! He really believes that she's so desperate for some action with him that she'd be willing get rid of all his money troubles...??!! He must have a rather inflated opinion of himself :p
  • Options
    FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    hey abrightyz just read your latest fics :) they're great :D don't think we get that show but I assume Karl was erm not fully dressed in it :p so that made sense :blush::blush::blush:
  • Options
    americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    a bitch with very bad hair and make-up, that's what she is >:(>:(:(

Can you please stop coming for her looks looking the way you do? Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can you please stop coming for her looks looking the way you do? Thanks.

sorry what does that mean :confused:
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I don't know how Chrissie comes back from this. Practically everyone hates her or thinks she's ridiculous. Robert was the 'bad guy' before in the same way that Chrissie is the "bitch" now but the difference is he still had a big following who'd forgive the bad things he did or look past them, Chrissie doesn't. It all seems to me she isn't tenable as a character now and i never thought that about Robert, he always remained tenable as a character going forward.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not the most important question raised by tonights show I know but when did Vic find time to get unbanned from driving and take lessons and pass a test inbetween being too scared to leave her house for weeks? Or are they choosing to forget her multiple driving convictions after Ashley's accident last year (a bit like Ahsley's miraculous recovery from the debilitating epilepsy she caused :kitty:)
  • Options
    sugdingsugding Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    They haven't made her into a super bitch they've made her a deranged lunatic!
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,605
    Forum Member
    sugding wrote: »
    They haven't made her into a super bitch they've made her a deranged lunatic!

Agreed. And they've done it at the drop of a hat and given her a comedy villain look as well. It's all very silly. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    I don't know how Chrissie comes back from this. Practically everyone hates her or thinks she's ridiculous. Robert was the 'bad guy' before in the same way that Chrissie is the "bitch" now but the difference is he still had a big following who'd forgive the bad things he did or look past them, Chrissie doesn't. It all seems to me she isn't tenable as a character now and i never thought that about Robert, he always remained tenable as a character going forward.

She wasn't popular before this storyline but my god right about now I think she is universally reviled (outside of the DS mf of course) This isn't something a character comes back from. If she was a bloke maybe but the viewing audience tend to be less forgiving of women. She will have to get a comeuppance and to keep the audience happy it will need to be a big one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robert to the rescue :blush::blush::blush:
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,605
    Forum Member
    Robert !!! :D
  • Options
    americandream8americandream8 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »

People still stan Rob cause he's a guy. Lets be real.
  • Options
    May_00May_00 Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Super Rob to the rescue - and looking damn fine too:cool::blush:
  • Options
    sugdingsugding Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or have they filled the important stuff out with rubbish tonight?
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Disappointed not to see Aaron but hopefully he's in tomorrow hearing about Andy.
This discussion has been closed.