✭✭✭
    will that match her handbag though?

im not convinced it will go with her new short hair either

think we need a snappier random name ;):D

ooh, i hadn't taken the short hair into account - how about quykuia
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I doubt she's pregnant if she's been out drinking but just wanted to say it is possible to have a bump at 2 months. I'm pregnant right now and am about 9 weeks and have a 5 month looking bump and I'm nowhere near as skinny as VB.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    How about "Prada" - that'll match her handbag ;)

Nice bit of advertising income for her as well.
  • Options
    WheeliechickWheeliechick Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Name suggestions:

Prawn?

Feed me?

Brand?

Exposure?

Void filler to make up for a shell of a marriage?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daughter is due in January and will be called Lila. If Posh somehow manages to produce a daughter by then (and I wouldn't put it past her to have a four month pregnancy somehow!) and calls her Luna (or worse still, Lila) I will definitely change my mind!

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Jodie Marsh named her new puppy Lila :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Name suggestions:

Prawn?

Feed me?

Brand?

Exposure?

Void filler to make up for a shell of a marriage?

On the brand theme, I think it should be named after one of David's sponsors:
    Gilette Beckham
    Adidas Beckham
    Pepsi Beckham

Pepsi's my favourite at the moment
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Cookie-L wrote:
    Gilette Beckham
    Adidas Beckham
    Pepsi Beckham

How about Intimately Beckham? :D
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Tabloid seeing as how it would have been conceived to keep them there.

Or Pipette Beckham or Petrie-Dish Beckham if it's named after where it was conceived.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mindyann wrote:

Or Pipette Beckham or Petrie-Dish Beckham if it's named after where it was conceived.

If we're talking about artificial conception, how about the rather nice double barrelled Turkey-Baster Beckham? :D;)
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote:
    If we're talking about artificial conception, how about the rather nice double barrelled Turkey-Baster Beckham? :D;)

I thought that one had been thetan already ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mindyann wrote:
    I thought that one had been thetan already ;):D

Hmm - Turkey-Baster Cruise - has a certain ring to it! ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blablabla wrote:
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Jodie Marsh named her new puppy Lila :(

Thankfully, Jodie Marsh's puppy not quite up there with a Beckham baby headline-wise (except in her own mind)!

Surely no-one would dare suggest I stole my daughter's name from Jodie's dog...unless I happen to meet Jodie of course!

Thanks for the warning though!
  • Options
    structurestructure Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good for her - that will prove everyone wrong who says she is too thin to conceive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good god her legs will break at the hint of a baby in her concave stomach. If she is pregnant lets hope its a girl and that may be their last. mmiaaoowww lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    structure wrote:
    Good for her - that will prove everyone wrong who says she is too thin to conceive

How unlike you to believe everything you read stricture! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has admitted in the past to having an eating problem 99.9% of people who do have eating disorders dont have periods so i will be very surprised if she is having periods. Its sad that she feels the need to be soooo thin especially since her husband "supposedly" been quoted as saying he wants her to put weight on. Either that im wrong and she just has a super fast metabolism.
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cookie-L wrote:
    Gilette Beckham
    Adidas Beckham
    Pepsi Beckham

I used to have a dog called Pepsi! Complete lunatic, part beagle and totally untrainable.
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    Mags31 wrote:
    she has admitted in the past to having an eating problem 99.9% of people who do have eating disorders dont have periods so i will be very surprised if she is having periods. Its sad that she feels the need to be soooo thin especially since her husband "supposedly" been quoted as saying he wants her to put weight on. Either that im wrong and she just has a super fast metabolism.
    No shes just "disciplined" remember :rolleyes: Which is along the lines of " I'm not fat just big boned" and "I'm not too thin I'm just small boned".
  • Options
    PrinceHarryPrinceHarry Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Well I for one wish her and David all the best if indeed this news is true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I for one wish her and David all the best if indeed this news is true.

You can be sure if it was, it would have been announced on the 9 O'Clock news by now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Well if its the case Beckhams hit the back of the net for a change :D

lol..good one !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Why dont you all get a life. Why do you feel the need to disguss other peoples lifes on here. If she is pregnant then why cant you all be happy for her. They have been wanting another baby for quite a while now, so you all have no right to talk about her like this. its disgusting. I hope you all feel guilty. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    why should people on this and other forums feel guilty?if you feel disgusted by the views on here then, there are plenty of other pro-showbiz forums to talk about being happy for celebs, and how great they are.why get so angry about it. :)
  • Options
    Fat SpiceFat Spice Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Why dont you all get a life. Why do you feel the need to disguss other peoples lifes on here. If she is pregnant then why cant you all be happy for her. They have been wanting another baby for quite a while now, so you all have no right to talk about her like this. its disgusting. I hope you all feel guilty. :mad:

The last time I checked, this was a discussion forum, NOT the Beckham's fan club.....perhaps you ended up on here by mistake? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Discussing other people's (i.e. celebrities lives) is what the showbiz forum is all about. Welcoming another child into a family, is I'm sure, not something that people on here would have a problem with, it's the celebrity nature of La Beckhams that is being joked about, and how they act. What should people feel guilty about? Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and forums are about expressing opinions. Any posts deemed to be out of order will be handled by the mods (eventually)