Kerry Katona Rushed to Hospital

Comments

• PrinceHarryPrinceHarry Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    blablabla wrote:
    Because I see you've only joined this month, I can tell you that a) there was a very big thread indeed on Kate Garraway at the time and b) you really don't need to be name calling (if you want to that's another issue.)

(ps. There were saber-toothed tigers in the past too. Now they're extinct and man lives on but that doesn't mean the caveman was wrong to run when he saw one coming.)

Erm, right you are................... :confused:
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,702
    Forum Member
    structure wrote:
    How many mothers in what respect? Kerry Katona is one woman and thus one mother.

I would rather she did not smoke when preggers, but it is up to her if she has a crafty ciggie. Poor girl gets papped all thet time, and it was probably her first in a month, and the press caught her.

I think the issue really is the one highlighted in bold above - but the crux of it, is WHY she gets 'papped'

So far as I'm aware, she's no longer in a pop group, a celebrity relationship, no longer working (as such) in the media, and has returned to her home town (which is not exactly the hub of 'Paparazzi' activity) :rolleyes:

The basis of her career over the last few years has been winning Mother of the Year, becoming Queen of the Jungle and selling every intimate detail of her daily life and emotional experiences to various magazines.

I'm afraid it's her own behaviour that's made even private details of her health and her life the subject of public scrutiny. It goes with the territory.
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Kate Garraway came in for so much stick when she indulged in a crafty ciggie or whether she got away with it with the halo wearers on here because she's nice and middle class.

Yes she did! A quick search should produce the relevant thread (except it's been deleted by the mods :confused: ).
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Yes she did! A quick search should produce the relevant thread (except it's been deleted by the mods :confused: ).

That just confirms to me how santimonious people can be. I feel sorry for pregnant mothers being "told" by the nanny state how to live their lives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    SolarSail wrote:
    I think the issue really is the one highlighted in bold above - but the crux of it, is WHY she gets 'papped'

So far as I'm aware, she's no longer in a pop group, a celebrity relationship, no longer working (as such) in the media, and has returned to her home town (which is not exactly the hub of 'Paparazzi' activity) :rolleyes:

The basis of her career over the last few years has been winning Mother of the Year, becoming Queen of the Jungle and selling every intimate detail of her daily life and emotional experiences to various magazines.

I'm afraid it's her own behaviour that's made even private details of her health and her life the subject of public scrutiny. It goes with the territory.

Don't forget the Iceland gig!
    I'm sure as it's coming up to Chrissy (well, in the people who organise the adverts anyway :eek: ) we'll soon be regaled with tales of her chicken breasts and prawn rings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That just confirms to me how santimonious people can be. I feel sorry for pregnant mothers being "told" by the nanny state how to live their lives.

Sometimes the advice is necessary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, right you are................... :confused:

Your argument: People smoked in the past. Mankind is not extinct. Ergo smoking isn't that harmful.

Yes?

When applied to another situation: there were saber-tooth tigers in the past. Mankind is not extinct. Ergo saber-tooth tigers weren't that dangerous.

Another example:

Homer: Ah, not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm!
    Lisa: That's specious reasoning, Dad.
    Homer: Thank you, honey.
    Lisa: By your logic, I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away!
    Homer: Uh-huh, and how does it work?
    Lisa: It doesn't work.
    Homer: Uh-huh.
    Lisa: It's just a stupid rock.
    Homer: Uh-huh.
    Lisa: But I don't see any tigers around here, do you?
    Homer: (Looks around) Lisa, I'd like to buy your rock.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,702
    Forum Member
    Don't forget the Iceland gig!
    I'm sure as it's coming up to Chrissy (well, in the people who organise the adverts anyway :eek: ) we'll soon be regaled with tales of her chicken breasts and prawn rings.

Funnily enough I was just reading back and followed a link to a
    'newspaper' story, which mentioned that...how could I have forgotten :o
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    blablabla wrote:
    Also while she hasn't admited to drinking heavily or drug taking from her past form invites speculation.

Think you will find in the latest issue of Closer (yes I bought it being the weak and feeble individual that I am) that she has now admitted she did take drugs and drink heavily and those visits to re-hab were to sort out her addiction problems, not depression. So looks like all those nasty people who sold "lies" about her drug taking to the press were actually correct!
  • WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Think you will find in the latest issue of Closer (yes I bought it being the weak and feeble individual that I am) that she has now admitted she did take drugs and drink heavily and those visits to re-hab were to sort out her addiction problems, not depression. So looks like all those nasty people who sold "lies" about her drug taking to the press were actually correct!

Also in the NOTW a couple of weeks ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I meant during pregnancy.

edit: She didn't admit that too did she? :eek:
    (Haven't read the interviews.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yip I bought the same magazine and apparently she tells all in her book! Maybe this is just so we go and buy the book! but she admits that she took drugs to make her feel happier and block the pain from splitting with brian and sex with brian was rubbish and she didnt know what real sex was till she went with dan (think thats the name) I know all this cos i read it last night lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mags31 wrote:
    Yip I bought the same magazine and apparently she tells all in her book! Maybe this is just so we go and buy the book! but she admits that she took drugs to make her feel happier and block the pain from splitting with brian and sex with brian was rubbish and she didnt know what real sex was till she went with dan (think thats the name) I know all this cos i read it last night lol.

Is that info really necessary :(. Why does she do this :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think its necessary no. But this is kerry we are talking about. Dont think i will be buying her book dont particularly want to know about her lack of sex with brian or how bad good it was she stayed with him long enough.
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Is that info really necessary :(. Why does she do this :(

Because she is promoting her book and the lure of some juicy gossip will no doubt help sales. Cynical world we live in but that's how Max Clifford makes a very lucrative living for himself and his clients.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she is promoting her book and the lure of some juicy gossip will no doubt help sales. Cynical world we live in but that's how Max Clifford makes a very lucrative living for himself and his clients.

I've said this several times before- Mad Max would be the death of Kerry :(. The best thing Brian did was to severe ties with him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    I've said this several times before- Mad Max would be the death of Kerry :(. The best thing Brian did was to severe ties with him.

Actually - with her antics I'd say it could be the other way round and Kerry will be the death of Max Clifford. I bet his heart sinks everytime his phone rings and displays her number!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Max Clifford is on blood pressure reducing tablets plus gets it checked everyday before he opens the papers.
  • WheeliechickWheeliechick Posts: 382
    Forum Member

Maybe if she makes enough she can afford a Ford Capri eh?

;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe if she makes enough she can afford a Ford Capri eh?

;)

I see what you're getting at you cheeky so and so :D
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Ford Capri can too!
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Ford Capri can too!

What are you ON about? Do you even know? :confused:

If you have some cryptic message for me, could you PM it instead of blocking up the forum with rubbish..?
    Forum Member
    Maybe you should ask your members not to pm me information posted on a certain site for banned members.

Thanks!
    Forum Member
    Maybe you should ask your members not to pm me information posted on a certain site for banned members.

Thanks!

I haven't told anyone to do anything. Paranoid or what!
  • Fat SpiceFat Spice Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Back on topic....
    Despite the way she earns a living, I can't help feeling sorry for Kerry. I get the feeling she'll never be happy.