Options

Here We Go Again! Winner Found!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Here we are again, all the argumentative people with character will be voted out and we'll end up with nice Kris:rolleyes: so predictable!

Comments

• Options
    ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    I do fear that bully boy Kris will make it to the final and then possibly win it because of all the silly little girls voting.
  • Options
    Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That didn't happen with Dale and Stuart!
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here we are again, all the argumentative people with character will be voted out and we'll end up with nice Kris:rolleyes: so predictable!

There is absolutely NOTHING nice about Kris. :eek:
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfft ..... kris is a LIGHTWEIGHT!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ebjeebe wrote: »
    I do fear that bully boy Kris will make it to the final and then possibly win it because of all the silly little girls voting.

Exactimossio!! :D Game over for anyone who watches!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there gonna slip soon , they have to mention nominations some time , then they all go up
  • Options
    hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kris will make the final, but I'm pretty sure that Freddie will win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Kris is a complete tool...much worse than Dale or Stuart i think
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is absolutely NOTHING nice about Kris. :eek:

Exactly!! The problem is that wooden nicey people always get to the final choice and in the meantime all the troublemakers and pains in the backsides get voted off!
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kris will only survive til there's a twist or a rule violation that brings him up for eviction (assuming HMs don't start nomiating him). Once he is up - he's probably toast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone just said about Kris 'he's as useful as a chocolate teapot' on BBBM...how very true!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Kris really that disliked though? I get the feeling he's a DS hate figure (quite rightly) but I'm not sure that'll be the widespread view.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Kris is not nice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kris is a right twonker and the sooner he's booted out the better - pity Dogface can't see what he's doing - he loves himself and thinks everyone outside the house loves him, though why I don't know. I wish BB would cover the mirrors up when he's around so's to lessen his fan-base!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Usually, in order to be liked, someone would have to do something actually likeable. Kris has done nothing, and isn't good looking enough to wing it with the young girlies. So I'm afriad he's history.
  • Options
    cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Kris wins, I will go mad. Would be the worst winner ever.
  • Options
    tco200tco200 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not even liked by heatworld which whould be his target fanbase
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's look at Charlie next........what an absolutely lovely guy.....on everybody's side, whoever it is....then tomorrow on someone else's side.....and ditto for tomorrow, I think Charlie is the most fake person in there (besides Kris)...have we seen the real Charlie yet?... my answer is a NOoooooo!!!:rolleyes: