• c00kiemonster72c00kiemonster72 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were they ever in stock?

At that price would have been a top deal:D
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You had to be quick, it was already up on HUKD.

They have sig edition of GT5 just now at 49.99, plus maybe throw in one of those codes for something off. very limited stock again just now though,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would have been a great deal. I'm still looking for a PS3, hoping for a small reduction in the Sunday/Monday January sales *crosses fingers* . The best deal i have seen currently is at Blockbusters - 320Gb Console with GT5 = £260, that runs until 21/01/10. Tempted.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would have been a great deal. I'm still looking for a PS3, hoping for a small reduction in the Sunday/Monday January sales *crosses fingers* . The best deal i have seen currently is at Blockbusters - 320Gb Console with GT5 = £260, that runs until 21/01/10. Tempted.

keep the odd eye in here http://www.hotukdeals.com/gaming/deals/new but be warned that once it hits this site it generally fasted finger wins.
  • chandleochandleo Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd be worth keeping an eye on Game, I narrowly missed getting on of these yesterday, but they came back in stock today and I managed to nab one :cool:

Out of stock again now, but they do seem to be coming back in stock now and again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    keep the odd eye in here http://www.hotukdeals.com/gaming/deals/new but be warned that once it hits this site it generally fasted finger wins.
    chandleo wrote: »
    You'd be worth keeping an eye on Game, I narrowly missed getting on of these yesterday, but they came back in stock today and I managed to nab one :cool:

Out of stock again now, but they do seem to be coming back in stock now and again.

Thanks to you both. I know the gf looks on hotdeals site but forgot about it myself so i will keep checking. I'll be looking online tomorrow at prices to see if anything crops up - i'm talking to you game, play, amazon, argos etc (would prefer to buy on the high street if poss). Thanks again folks :)