Options

Harry redknapps next job?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can see him taking on a team in the bottom end of the Conference and taking it all the way to the Premier League. I doubt if he would make it to the Champions League though.
  • Options
    ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Taarabt really three stones overweight? He doesn't look it.

Or is his latest rant just a case of diverting attention from the league standings?
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member

Or is his latest rant just a case of diverting attention from the league standings?

Yes, i'm not sure Harry is big on motivational techniques. Plus giving the guys salary out to everyone in the world isn't a great idea.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How could any player be three stones overweight? Did he eat nothing but cheesecake all summer?
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its Arry being Arry and playing his standard "manager of the people" rubbish
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    How could any player be three stones overweight? Did he eat nothing but cheesecake all summer?

Well according to Taarabt he isn't overweight at all and he has posted a photo of his stomach to prove it.
  • Options
    Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well according to Taarabt he isn't overweight at all and he has posted a photo of his stomach to prove it.

Ugh, I've seen that. Not exactly a pretty sight (Gazza has nicer abs :eek: ) but he's pretty thin.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apparently at the team pre-match meeting, upon Taarabt hearing he wasn't playing he just stormed out of the room, a less than pleased Harry then came up with this comment after this match. Also it would seem that Harry has now asked Taarrabt to come for a meeting in his room and Taarrabt has refused. Handbags (and purses) at dawn:D
  • Options
    codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever happened to the "harry is the best man manager" rubbish?

here he is, yet again in a very public row with one of his best players.

Excellent man management there harry!
  • Options
    Josh2407Josh2407 Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Bournemouth (manager or boardroom) or ITV pundit