Options

This Is What I Feared-Joe Jackson Signing Up His Grandchildren To Perform!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm so mad that Joe Jackson may be setting up his grandchildren to be performers!

Will he beat them like he did Michael?:mad:

He has said something like 'I hit my children with a belt...beating is with a stick, so I didn't beat my children!

or words to that effect! :mad:
Dispicable man!

Comments

• Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a frail old man. I doubt he will have a hand in their future success
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    I too, felt this when i read about the children being performers. I think they need time to grieve for their dad and just be normal (as possible) children. They need their family to love and care for them at this time, and not signing up with record labels. :(
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything that Michael didn't want his children. What he had been through. Performing at an early age and never having had a proper childhood because he was made to keep rehearsing and if he didn't do it properly his father would beat him.
    I bet Michael is turning over in his grave at this.
  • Options
    Scrote™Scrote™ Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Kodachrome wrote: »

Would this be the same Michael that called Joe a "genius" in the take two show ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Im hoping all this talk is just talk and its not going to happen.
    Watching the memorial I didnt get the impression Paris was forced to speak, and MJ's brother's and sister's seemed very protective of the children. But Joe Jackson needs to keep a low profile and stop these comments, he must realise by now he played a huge part in MJ's problems and he cant be allowed to do the same to MJ's children, I cant see the family allowing Joe to push them into being entertainers.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kodachrome wrote: »
    Everything that Michael didn't want his children. What he had been through. Performing at an early age and never having had a proper childhood because he was made to keep rehearsing and if he didn't do it properly his father would beat him.

Well, to be fair as MJ wasn't always known for telling the truth we don't really know how true his remarks about his dad were.
  • Options
    frankie_babyfrankie_baby Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they want to perform when they're older and they're not pushed into it i see nothing wrong but now is not the time