100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    dizzie wrote: »
    Ah, Blind Gossip has redone the celeb hairdresser story from PB and listed the 3 parties as follows:

Hairdresser
    Groom
    Groom's boyfriend

That's a little clearer now to me, in that the BF is not being listed as a party in the wedding, or he'd be 'other groom', I guess. Still pretty damn vague when they don't give any hints about who the groom could be.

Blind Gossip might well have maliciously redone the story to spice it up. Do they have any more info or are they just going on what they - and I - read in Popbitch. I suspect they are, especially as there are no names given so they are not open to action. I still now think the BF was the crimper's.
    Forum Member
    The only ones I can think of that fit that are Barney Stinson (the new Oscar host) and his long term partner, who married quietly in Italy recently. There were a lot of their famous friends who weren't invited to that one, so if it's them, it seems pretty ridiculous that their hairdresser expected an invite! Mind you, it was celeb attended enough that The Rocket Man performed for them!!! 'Barney' has always come across as one of the nicest, most genuine people in the business, and is becoming one of the most powerful people in Hollywood (and on Broadway too). Don't know why you'd want to make him as an enemy - or lose his business - by bitching over a wedding invite, that numerous other much more well-known colleagues and friends also didn't get!

. . . if its Barney Stinson (and I've never heard of him, but then I don't watch any of the soaps, I'm far too posh for that).
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    . . . if its Barney Stinson (and I've never heard of him, but then I don't watch any of the soaps, I'm far too posh for that).
    How many soap actors do you know that would be hosting the Oscars?! Seriously, if you're given a character name that you don't know, google it - it takes seconds! But it's not him anyway, I don't think. I suspect Popbitch are talking way more lowbrow than a major Hollywood actor and presenter!
    Forum Member
    How many soap actors do you know that would be hosting the Oscars?! Seriously, if you're given a character name that you don't know, google it - it takes seconds! But it's not him anyway, I don't think. I suspect Popbitch are talking way more lowbrow than a major Hollywood actor and presenter!

You might, just possibly might, have realised I wasn't being entirely serious. Or maybe you didn't who knows? Can't get the staff these days.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Easy Easy

The only reason i made this a blind is because i would have had to actually type out their names and when i do that, i get pin pricked like when Harry Potter had detention with Professor Umbridge.

This reality family is in turmoil after the most recognizable one was caught on tape trashing her brother. The things she said on tape were incredibly mean and nasty and really horrific. A sister got wind of what was said and is supporting the brother and now it is war.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Easy Easy

The only reason i made this a blind is because i would have had to actually type out their names and when i do that, i get pin pricked like when Harry Potter had detention with Professor Umbridge.

This reality family is in turmoil after the most recognizable one was caught on tape trashing her brother. The things she said on tape were incredibly mean and nasty and really horrific. A sister got wind of what was said and is supporting the brother and now it is war.

I assume this family is something of a car krashian?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Blob vs the Butt.
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    The Blob vs the Butt.

LOL :D

I'm guessing it's the half sister standing up for her brother. She seems the only one with even a tiny bit of a heart.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know whether this has been posted here yet, so here goes, from the latest Popbitch:

Which celebrity hairdresser was a little upset not to be invited to a certain celebrity wedding this summer? Not least because he claims he was having dinner with the groom and his boyfriend only a few months before.

I can think of only two celebrity weddings this summer. Were there any others?

Yeezus?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeezus Christ, Do I Ever Smile? and Cushion-CoverFrock Italian.

Plus whichever hairdresser blabbed.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy days and nights

There have been no hookers this season for this foreign born A list athlete in his own country because his A list singer girlfriend doesn't let him out of her sight especially after the 17 year old he got involved with last year.

Hips don't lie and Barcelona
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    From Crazy days and nights

There have been no hookers this season for this foreign born A list athlete in his own country because his A list singer girlfriend doesn't let him out of her sight especially after the 17 year old he got involved with last year.

Hips don't lie and Barcelona

That certainly *****d my interest.
  • nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doogie Hauser married his boyfriend in September. Wedding held in Italy, their kids attended.
    Forum Member

The FBI is investigating this Momager and this B+ list rapper for transporting minors across state lines for the purpose of sex. They are cracking down and apparently there is talk of a grand jury convening.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well B+ rapper rules out the most infamous of Momagers her Son in Law while an ass is A at least.

Actually it doesn't say who the Momager is Momanaging - is it the rapper? I think this one will be people we have barely heard of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its the rapper who sounds like some who shows people to their seats in a cinema, managed by his mother?
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its the rapper who sounds like some who shows people to their seats in a cinema, managed by his mother?

The cinema worker is a r&b singer not a rapper. Also I wouldn't class him as B+ either
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

From May 19, 2014

This A list entertainer (singer) is looking great and doing great, but not that long ago she was a mess and there is a video being sold which shows her having sex with a guy and getting urinated on. Of course the guy is doing the selling.

Tik Tok

From May 27, 2014

This A list mostly movie actor likes to have the public think he is still with his mostly movie actress wife, but on holiday weekend he had the kids and his new girlfriend. The wife was all alone.

Gordon Gekko
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blind Items Revealed

From May 19, 2014

This A list entertainer (singer) is looking great and doing great, but not that long ago she was a mess and there is a video being sold which shows her having sex with a guy and getting urinated on. Of course the guy is doing the selling.

Tik Tok

This links in with the suing of the producer and the lawsuit I will say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i type tik toc into google & get a female singer?
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    i type tik toc into google & get a female singer?

The blind tells you it is a female singer that you are looking for

• DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blind Gossip might well have maliciously redone the story to spice it up. Do they have any more info or are they just going on what they - and I - read in Popbitch. I suspect they are, especially as there are no names given so they are not open to action. I still now think the BF was the crimper's.

Wasn't there a groom who recently married who had an alleged hairdresser boyfriend ?
  • nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blind Items Revealed

From May 19, 2014

Tik Tok

This links in with the suing of the producer and the lawsuit I will say.

Hit me one more time?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nitenurse wrote: »

Hit me one more time?

Tick Tok is the singer (it's a reveal not a Blind) - she brushes her teeth with a bottle of Jack and is currently suing her producer for sexual assault, drugging her and generally being a abusive douche. No surprise he would be doing this.
    Forum Member

This A+ list everything in her mind but in reality a B list singer/actress/reality star was begging this A list singer/songwriter for songs for her new record and implied she would be willing to hook up with him if he wanted. He passed on both offers and says he wants to work with younger singers.
This discussion has been closed.