Technisat HDFV: Yet another bug?

Dark 1Dark 1 Posts: 4,088
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone who still runs a Technisat HDFV been having any problems with channel search lately?

You know how it insists it wants to do a automatic channel rescan periodically? Well a couple of weeks ago it tried to do one, but now it goes off into an endless loop, stuck at 99% rescanning frequency 506 MHz over and over again adding to the channels found counter as it goes. This forcing you to abort and have to scan each frequency manually.

It’s always been a buggy, unreliable piece of crap, but this seems like an odd thing to go wrong now that’s never been as issue before. Could this be something that’s happened to the Freeview standard that old boxes like this are confused by?

Comments

• Tim_BishopTim_Bishop Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    um, try the technical forum.
  • Robert__lawRobert__law Posts: 1,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My technisat Freesat box has the same fault I have to press abort but the channels are there .
  • Dark 1Dark 1 Posts: 4,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My technisat Freesat box has the same fault I have to press abort but the channels are there .

Has it just started doing it or has it always been that way? Mine's only just started doing it. Which is quite weird.