Dabs Value 32" LCD TV

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for a TV for my mum and dad, there not really into all this gadget stuff but it's about time they got an LCD tv.

I have been looking at the dabs value one which is a 32" at £344.99 which people seem to give it a good write up. The other one is the one that time do which is £399.

If this was for me it would be a Panasonic etc etc but for them they only want a basic LCD to hook up the Sky + too.

What do you people think, and which one would you recommend.

Your help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Nigel GoodwinNigel Goodwin Posts: 58,465
    Forum Member
    sasker wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I have been looking for a TV for my mum and dad, there not really into all this gadget stuff but it's about time they got an LCD tv.

I have been looking at the dabs value one which is a 32" at £344.99 which people seem to give it a good write up. The other one is the one that time do which is £399.

If this was for me it would be a Panasonic etc etc but for them they only want a basic LCD to hook up the Sky + too.

What do you people think, and which one would you recommend.

Check the picture quality on it - usually cheap LCD's have really poor pictures - we had lots of customers saying they could get an LCD much cheaper elsewhere, so we ordered a couple of cheap Digifusion sets. In response now we show them the picture quality of the Digifusion against Sharp and Sony - however, one customer actually went and bought the Digifusion?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    i bought this tv from micro direct last week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    roland69 wrote:
    i bought this tv from micro direct last week

How are the picture and sound quality so far?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,087
    Forum Member
    could you get one of the last crts?

they might be disappointed with picture and if there not fazed with gadgets and stuff i would play it safe