Options

DVD commentary?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
Forum Member
I was wondering if they still do the DVD commentary for each episode... I haven't bought any of the Matt Smith series on DVD and I haven't seen any of them anywhere else. Do these still happen with Matt, Karen, Arthur and Moffat?

Comments

• Options
    bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looking at my dvd boxsets of season 5 and 6.season 5 had 6 commentaries and season 6 only 5.only arthur darvill of the regular cast contributed.
  • Options
    WhoMadWhoMad Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    looking at my dvd boxsets of season 5 and 6.season 5 had 6 commentaries and season 6 only 5.only arthur darvill of the regular cast contributed.

Karen did a couple for Series 5.
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Tha's a bit sad! I don't have any box-sets of Matt Smith - glad I don't now!! I've got ALL of Tennant's series - and there are full commentaries on every disc.....Tennant is in most of them! So are his companions through the years.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WhoMad wrote: »
    Karen did a couple for Series 5.

She's especially hilarious on the Big Bang commentary. :D And Moffat on The Eleventh Hour is also good.
  • Options
    bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shows how shocking my memory is! it does not say on the dvd sleeve who does the commentary only which episodes have one!im pretty sure only arthur darvill contributes to the season 6 dvd?
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shows how shocking my memory is! it does not say on the dvd sleeve who does the commentary only which episodes have one!im pretty sure only arthur darvill contributes to the season 6 dvd?

Yeah I thought he did the commentary for The Girl Who Waited...will have to check my DVD.
  • Options
    Phil100Phil100 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Tha's a bit sad! I don't have any box-sets of Matt Smith - glad I don't now!! I've got ALL of Tennant's series - and there are full commentaries on every disc.....Tennant is in most of them! So are his companions through the years.

Only the final two episodes of the Specials box have commentaries.