Options

49 years old nearly

rr22rr22 Posts: 7,633
Forum Member
It quite amazing to think this programme has survived all this time and that its still one of the most popular shows on saturday nights... and now taking america and I player by storm! Its quite an achievement when you think that fans complain about the ins and out of stories and producers and argue about episodes!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just sit back and enjoy it without analysing it to death. That way I appreciate the show even more especially as I remember those dark years when there was no show......
  • Options
    MinkytheDogMinkytheDog Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    RacerWelsh wrote: »
    I just sit back and enjoy it without analysing it to death. That way I appreciate the show even more especially as I remember those dark years when there was no show......

..or the even darker years when there was but people wanted it dead and forgotten.

It's not only back and on air, it's cool.
  • Options
    Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    Hear, hear!
    :)
  • Options
    Captain StableCaptain Stable Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I watch Doctor Who now. Doctor Who is cool."
  • Options
    rr22rr22 Posts: 7,633
    Forum Member

Yeah best way to watch it and enjoy it.
  • Options
    jimbo_bobjimbo_bob Posts: 1,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy that Doctor Who has lasted this long, and that it is doing so well in terms of ratings - here and across the pond.

I think it's great that people like a program so much, that they have a tendency with over analyzing it. Although the arguments on here with the "I'm right!" "No, I'M right!" "NO, I'M Spartacus!!!" discussions do get a little monotonous. I wish these people would PM their arguments - as they are tiresome to traipse through.

But yep. Doctor Who. forty-nine years old and very successful - that's very cool :)