Getting so disappointed by Jessica and Majesty

fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
Forum Member
Majesty and Jessica are my favorites...The Crow and Violet Hill have been by far the best performances this series.

But why the heck are they screwing up so much now...first with the god awful key Jessica was singing White Flag in and the unnecessary screechy high notes Majesty did at the end of Fix You ruining the perfection of the first half...then Jessica choosing Sound of Silence and Majesty choosing Let It Go both of which should have suited the two respectively to a tee...and they fail completely! Jessica was completely out of time and Majesty couldn't hit any of the high notes for some reason!

Was so scared that Majesty was going to be eliminated this week so thank god she didn't...but she is so close to going. What do you think they both need to do to stay? Do you think they could still make the top 5? Majesty was the early favorite...:cry:

Comments

• Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jessica will make the top 5. From what I could tell the screw up was the bands fault not hers. She does need to be a bit warmer though - she still looks uncomfortable with being on TV.

Not sure about majesty.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    She isn't exactly being painted as America's sweetheart either though...I don't think they're as big in America over disliking confident female contestants so hopefully it doesn't affect her. I actually think her carefree attitude may win her voters.

Really want both to do well though! Majesty's got one more chance to have another 1234/1st part of Fix You/Happy/Violet Hill moment and if she does that at this point it'll be perfect. Her tone is so beautiful anyway that she just needs to have one normal performance where she doesn't screw it up via arrangements. A normal performance by Majesty would actually be great and would get people to vote. She doesn't need any vocal tricks - just a nice relaxed acoustic performance. <3