Please Keep Frenchy In

13»

Comments

• yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frenchy was entertaining, but that's worn a bit thin now. It doesn't disguise the fact that she's obnoxious and rude.
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    At first I wanted Ricci and Stephanie to go, then Ricci and Lauren, but when I thought about it a bit more, it really should be Frenchy. The other two can wait, or one of them if it's a double. Frenchy's the one who has destroyed food on more than one occasion, but more importantly, she was the one who cut up a housemate's underwear. Should we really reward such disturbing behaviour and encourage it by keeping her in any longer, just because she nominated people we don't like?

Yes !!!

And give her a chainsaw I say :p
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed The frenchatron must stay!!!
  • Removed_User2Removed_User2 Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    Yes !!!

And give her a chainsaw I say :p

FRENCHY IS PURE CLASS ENTERTAINMENT....SAVE FRENCHY MORGAN
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Keep her in ! :)
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I like Frenchy! She can be over defensive at times but I like that she's not a sheep and she takes no c*ap from anyone in that house.

I hope she stays a while longer yet. If it wasn't for her and Gary (I dont mind Audley either) I wouldn't even bother to watch!

Gary to win!!!
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkie11 wrote: »
    Frenchy was entertaining, but that's worn a bit thin now. It doesn't disguise the fact that she's obnoxious and rude.

Agree. Don't get the frenchy love whatsoever. She's a rude obnoxious nightmare.