Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 48)

Comments

• Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    Ive just come in to see if theres anyone I can randomly upset . ....seems thats what gets you on . ...see you lurkers ...

1 out of 10...
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    speaking of druridge bay people skinny dipped there this weekend for charity

are you trying to put ideas in Arte's head :confused::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    Ive just come in to see if theres anyone I can randomly upset . ....seems thats what gets you on . ...see you lurkers ...

1 out of 10...

Not sure i get you acker.....:confused:
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »

:p:p:p
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acker wrote: »

1 out of 10...

Not in my book.
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

its on the list of ideas for mine and artes meetup:p

jokes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    its on the list of ideas for mine and artes meetup:p

jokes

Well, as long as you go first......:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not in my book.

You must read the same books as me...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Well, as long as you go first......:D

think we shall just stick to inner city activities its warmer there...:D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

Like sponsored naked metro riding. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah good thinking, not warm enough for skinny dipping! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like sponsored naked metro riding. :D

...not warm enough for that either ! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ...not warm enough for that either ! :eek:

It doesn't stop them round our way! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't stop them round our way! :D

:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening all :)

good to read about all your mooning experiences :D it's cheered me up because my dad's not well :( he's got to have radiotherapy for 2 months soon, and while he's having the treatment my mother said she'd send me postcards :confused: i wish when it happens i could call the hospital and ask how he's getting on because he is my dad after all, but there was no mention of that :( i never even got to speak to him when she called.

my mother kept saying it was all ok and everything's fine, but i sensed a bit of panic in her voice and she talked nine to the dozen. she said last time he was ill she coped fine, but i remember her calling me every five minutes and she didn't (i never said that though). i had to stay really upbeat and on the ball and just agree with her over everything but now i'm not sure what i think. i feel a bit remote from it all and i don't even understand what it is he's having done.

i gave her some pieces of good news to tell him so he can be happy :) i think i'll send him a card as well :)

sorry, downbeat post for late at night but i'm a bit in limbo :o
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello all :)
    Still rushing around with the rellies. We went to Cheshire Oaks yesterday, in search of Liverpudlians, but we only came across one. I got a lovely top reduced to £10, which seemed to be the only real bargain there. We had an awful experience on the motorway, in that most of a lorry tyre tread was lying in wait for us in the middle lane and we had no option but to run over it, as there were cars all around us travelling at speed.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Fortunately the only damage was to our nerves and the radiator grill, half of which disintegrated with the impact...
    Today we took in 2 garden centres. I was so pleased to be able to replace my ladybird home. My old one was stolen by some oik from my front garden:mad:
    Poor little Blossom Mootle remains terrified of my bil and spends most of the time sitting half way up thestairs looking anxious:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    doodle doo wrote: »

good to read about all your mooning experiences :D it's cheered me up because my dad's not well :( he's got to have radiotherapy for 2 months soon, and while he's having the treatment my mother said she'd send me postcards :confused: i wish when it happens i could call the hospital and ask how he's getting on because he is my dad after all, but there was no mention of that :( i never even got to speak to him when she called.

my mother kept saying it was all ok and everything's fine, but i sensed a bit of panic in her voice and she talked nine to the dozen. she said last time he was ill she coped fine, but i remember her calling me every five minutes and she didn't (i never said that though). i had to stay really upbeat and on the ball and just agree with her over everything but now i'm not sure what i think. i feel a bit remote from it all and i don't even understand what it is he's having done.

i gave her some pieces of good news to tell him so he can be happy :) i think i'll send him a card as well :)

so sorry to hear about your dad, doods:(. I'm sure he would really appreciate getting a card from you...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denley wrote: »
    ha ha :D That's reminded me of something from years back. One of my mates was a lifeguard at a school swimming gala, they had a big viewing gallery packed with parents, & kids there - one of the kids was struggling and he dived in to rescue just in case. Thankfully she was fine and didn't need his help. He'd forgotten to do up his short's drawstring properly and mooned the whole crowd getting out. Haha,:D makes me chuckle remembering that. :D

it was you really wasn't it, scarin' everybody :D
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Evening,

We had a lovely run through parkland, followed by a fantastic buffet at Tassos' and Olga's. She is from the Ukraine so we had some Ukranian, as well as Greek, delicacies and copious quantities of iced vodka and Russian beer.

that's not the running through an estate i was imagining :D sounds lovely, but i agree with minks, i'd turn up at the buffet wearing all the gear but not having done any running :o

what were the ukranian delicacies?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goodnight All :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello all :)
    Still rushing around with the rellies. We went to Cheshire Oaks yesterday, in search of Liverpudlians, but we only came across one. I got a lovely top reduced to £10, which seemed to be the only real bargain there. We had an awful experience on the motorway, in that most of a lorry tyre tread was lying in wait for us in the middle lane and we had no option but to run over it, as there were cars all around us travelling at speed.
    :eek::eek::eek::.eek::.eek::.eek::.eek:
    Fortunately the only damage was to our nerves and the radiator grill, half of which disintegrated with the impact...
    Today we took in 2 garden centres. I was so pleased to be able to replace my ladybird home. My old one was stolen by some oik from my front garden:mad:
    Poor little Blossom Mootle remains terrified of my bil and spends most of the time sitting half way up thestairs looking anxious:(

scary motorway experience there :eek: glad you're all ok. and a new ladybird home! i've never heard of those. i'm imagining wood and compartments and plants in it :)
    so sorry to hear about your dad, doods:(. I'm sure he would really appreciate getting a card from you...

thanks moots. yeh i think i'll paint a cheery one that he can (hopefully) put on his bedside table in hospital.

ETA night moots :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello all
    :eek
    You should have rang me! We could have come and Liverpudlianed for you. :D
    Funnily enough, we very nearly went there yesterday as we drove past but we didnt dare to deviate from the sat nav or there would have been ructions. :p It was shouting RECACULATE before we even set off.
    Goodnight All :D

Night Moots.:) Have they seen Mother Shiptons cave in Harrogate?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    doodle doo wrote: »

There is no reason why you cant phone the hospital if you want to.
    You might choose not to, but it is your decision.
    Why not go and see them, and possibly stay over so you can be at the hospital? If your mother called you every five minutes last time it sounds as though she might need you with her. :)
  • Options
    DenleyDenley Posts: 4,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all :.)
    :.eek::.eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

blimey moots :eek: glad everyone was ok.

You can rename Blossom >>>Kermit Moots now hee hee :D Doggies are funny with strangers. Got my fingers crossed for you this week. xx

night moots :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no reason why you cant phone the hospital if you want to.
    You might choose not to, but it is your decision.
    Why not go and see them, and possibly stay over so you can be at the hospital? If your mother called you every five minutes last time it sounds as though she might need you with her. :)

i'm not invited. my mother said she is the only carer for him and i don't even know which hospital it is. it's a bit of a sad state of affairs as it goes and has always been like that so i have very little contact with them (wasn't my idea). she said they're not contactable during his treatment at all, which is why she said she'd send me postcards.

i think i'll put in the card to my dad that they can both call whenever they need.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doodle hope your dad gets better soon

moots glad you are ok

night all :)
This discussion has been closed.