Options

General 'WHO' Election called!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see one big flaw in that, and it proves that you are liars. Barack Obama is bald, so how do blind men never get elected? (But Mr Stevens is bald... :cry:;))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    I see one big flaw in that, and it proves that you are liars. Barack Obama is bald, so how do blind men never get elected? (But Mr Stevens is bald... :cry:;))

Never in British history and he isn't bald just has short hair!

http://static.open.salon.com/files/barack-obama-21232458043.jpg
  • Options
    AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I propose The Rassilon Party....

.... we will help you gain the freedom you deserve in life, without any physical concerns.....just be a being of conciousness.

.... we will send a drumming transmission into your head from your childhood- rock out to some beats without headphones!!!!

....combat the British winter by introducing new metal gloves which warm up those around you (caution: overuse may lead to disintergration of human subjects)

.... we propose warmer summers. By installing a new planetary body in the Earth's space through the Government funded Project Gallifrey, we plan to nudge the Earth a little closer to the sun.

- THE RACE IS ON. VOTE FOR RASSILON.

Rassilon will change your life in ways that the Vote Saxon, Bad Wolf One and the Flydale North parties will not. Rassilon is not bound by the laws of the Shadow Proclamation and has the power to bring real change and happiness to the world.

(smallprint) Your personal ideas of 'change' and 'happiness' may differ to the ideas of the Rassilon Party. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was bald when he was a baby! And I just realised Stevens aint bald. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He was bald when he was a baby! And I just realised Stevens aint bald. :o

We in the HARKNESS PARTY pride ourselves on our research facilities and offer you this

http://wtpotus.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/baby_barack_1450210c-www-telegraph-co-uk-news-worldnews-northamerica-usa-ducky.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We in the SUTEKH PARTY want you to shut up, and Kneel in Our Might (of Sutekh)

:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We in the SUTEKH PARTY want you to shut up, and Kneel in Our Might (of Sutekh)

:p

HARKNESS kneels for no one - ahh that would be a lie;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Vote for the Fishfingers and Custard Party!

We have already recruited Jamie Oliver to bring in exciting new school meals to be rolled out in a nationwide program within a month of us winning the election.

We believe that the health of the nation will be vastly improved by the introduction of a radical new diet, which is to be consumed by everyone at least once a day. The improved health of the nation will render drugs and hospitals unnecessary, thus saving the nation billions. Doctors will also become obsolete, but will be offered alternative training in advanced time travel resulting in a new qualification - Timelord.

The savings will be invested in new employment opportunities for everyone in our new Custard factories.

In the unlikely event of a hung parliament (because obviously we will win) we are happy to collaborate with any other party providing they join us for Fishfinger and Custard parties every Saturday evening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the full Version of our plans, because I couldn't be bothered earlier.

The Osiran Party
    Kneel In the Might of the Osiran Party!

Leader: Sutekh
    Deputy: Stevens

The Economy
    Head of Economy; Harriet Jones.
    • All Bankers who caused the Credit Crunch will be Executed
    • Free Weekly Bingo Passes and Lottery Tickets to all Milkmen
    • Credit Cards eliminated

Law
    Head of Law; Stevens/BOSS
    • All Lawbreakers will be Executed, in large Maggot Pits.
    • All Court Cases have no Jury, and will be judged by BOSS.

Education
    Head of Education; Ian Chesterton
    • Teachers are needed to check if Pupils live in Junkyards.
    • Teachers are allowed to become hypnotised by Daleks.

Health
    Head of Health; Stevens
    • All People with dodgy knees will be thrown in the Maggot Pits.
    • Free Milk to all who survive the Pits.

The Enviroment
    Head of Enviroment; Sutekh the Destroyer
    • This Miserable World will be Crushed and hurled into the outermost depths of Space.
    • Global Chemicals will be a International Power Supplier

Politics
    Head of Politics; Stevens
    • All Future Elections will be Cancelled, you will Forever Kneel in the Might of the Osiran Party!
    • Beyond the Harkness Party and Higher than the Police

Other Junk
    Head of the Other Junk; The Other
    • All Shoes must leave trails of "Dust and Darkness"
  • Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Cyber Party

All Gold will be destroyed.

Silver will be Tax Free.

A pledge to destroy Voga and all it's people

Free and regular Upgrades for all the people.

Non-Conformists will be deleted..

Radiation will be banned.

A Cyber Museum will be built, thus creating thousands of jobs and will include such tasks as making souvenirs out of hatstands.

The NHS will be terminated as Upgrades will end all suffering. All Doctors will be destroyed in the first instance.

All Pyschotherapists and Psychologists will be deleted as Emotions will no longer be necessary.

The Arctic will be rebulit with Tombs for hibernation when necessary.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benjolex wrote: »
    Vote for the Fishfingers and Custard Party!

We have already recruited Jamie Oliver to bring in exciting new school meals to be rolled out in a nationwide program within a month of us winning the election.

We believe that the health of the nation will be vastly improved by the introduction of a radical new diet, which is to be consumed by everyone at least once a day. The improved health of the nation will render drugs and hospitals unnecessary, thus saving the nation billions. Doctors will also become obsolete, but will be offered alternative training in advanced time travel resulting in a new qualification - Timelord.

The savings will be invested in new employment opportunities for everyone in our new Custard factories.

In the unlikely event of a hung parliament (because obviously we will win) we are happy to collaborate with any other party providing they join us for Fishfinger and Custard parties every Saturday evening.

We will with merge your 'Fish Custard' Party, if we can supply milk. We bring Sutekhs gift of Milk to all humanity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    We will with merge your 'Fish Custard' Party, if we can supply milk. We bring Sutekhs gift of Milk to all humanity.

Fishfingers and Custrad party tonight then! Anyone else for the co-alition?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No he isn't.
  • Options
    TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't your party disappear for 7 years without trace before finally showing your faces in America?????!!!:D:D:D
    My party seized the changing nature of our constituency and successfully diversified the propagation of its political message.
    I think you need to be rested from politics for a few years ;)

Don't you think he looks tired?
    My party has experience and believes that the McGann Party is simply too inexperienced to effectively govern.

Having discussed it with our Shadow Minister for Health we are also today able to unveil our new election pledge: life for all Pexes.
  • Options
    VabosityVabosity Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TEDR wrote: »
    My party has experience and believes that the McGann Party is simply too inexperienced to effectively govern.

I'll be voting for the "All The Novels And Audios Are Canon" party.

And once they're in power I'll think about voting for the McGann party at the following election, given that according to the novels and audios McGann's Doctor is actually one of the longest lived incarnations and therefore anything but inexperienced!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Good Morning,

Over the last few days there have been a lot of candidates who've stated their positions in respect of your votes.

And to them all I say a resounding Hmmm!

The Sutekh Party would appear to need us all to kneel - which with my hip is absurd notion!

A vote for the boy Rassilon is, in my opinion, a wasted effort. How can anyone have respect for the Timelords since they insisted on dressing themselves like Mr Humphries from an 'Are You Being Served?' Christmas Special?

And as for the new boy! Smith is it? Well, I see there's no sign of him joining the debate just yet because I dare say his Mum won't let him! Hmmm?

Finally, as to the recent allegations in regard to myself. Let me make it clear. I was out for an early morning walk on the common when I came across the Rt. Honourable Mr Harkness, who was in some distress due to his unfortunate entrapment within a small bramble. He requested my help - which naturally I gave - little knowing that my back would give way in the process. Our resulting position was fully explained to the authorities who arrived some time later and a formal letter of apology has been issued to the Cub Scout troupe who were passing at the time.

I trust that now clears up the matter and once again open the floor to further debate...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    After reading all that *tap-tap-tap-tap* I can't seem to think of *tap-tap-tap-tap* anything original *tap-tap-tap-tap* for some reason *tap-tap-tap-tap*...all I want to do *tap-tap-tap-tap* is vote for this guy *tap-tap-tap-tap*...not sure why *tap-tap-tap-tap*

http://www.haroldsaxon.co.uk/

*tap-tap-tap-tap*

I think I like his *tap-tap-tap-tap* Policy the most *tap-tap-tap-tap* yeah *tap-tap-tap-tap* I do *tap-tap-tap-tap*

That is hysterical! Got my vote. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *presses the forget button*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Vote Slitheen

We will solve the current economic crisis by reducing your world to radioactive slag and selling it off as spaceship fuel.

Remember vote Slitheen: you know it makes sense.
  • Options
    davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    Vote for the Troughton Party!

If we win the election, we promise to:

Have a free recorder delivered to every home

Make ridiculously large hats VAT free

Educate the nation's children on the pointlessness of logic

Create a National Running Day in which every citizen has to run to his/ her destination (with their arms in the air)

Prevent the Global Domination of the Cyber Party

Provide a stattenheim remote control for the convenience of every Timelord

Create an effective outdoor heating system to fend off the Ice Warriors.

Vote Troughton Now!
  • Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote for the Troughton Party!

If we win the election, we promise to:

Have a free recorder delivered to every home

Make ridiculously large hats VAT free

Educate the nation's children on the pointlessness of logic

Create a National Running Day in which every citizen has to run to his/ her destination (with their arms in the air)

Prevent the Global Domination of the Cyber Party

Provide a stattenheim remote control for the convenience of every Timelord

Create an effective outdoor heating system to fend off the Ice Warriors.

Vote Troughton Now!

The Cyber Party will delete all clothing such as stripey trousers, large hats and bow ties. The Troughton Party is our main adversary, who we have fought more than any other, they will all be deleted if we win the Election:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ManWolf wrote: »
    Good Morning,

Over the last few days there have been a lot of candidates who've stated their positions in respect of your votes.

The Sutekh Party would appear to need us all to kneel - which with my hip is absurd notion!

A vote for the boy Rassilon is, in my opinion, a wasted effort. How can anyone have respect for the Timelords since they insisted on dressing themselves like Mr Humphries from an 'Are You Being Served?' Christmas Special?

And as for the new boy! Smith is it? Well, I see there's no sign of him joining the debate just yet because I dare say his Mum won't let him! Hmmm?

Finally, as to the recent allegations in regard to myself. Let me make it clear. I was out for an early morning walk on the common when I came across the Rt. Honourable Mr Harkness, who was in some distress due to his unfortunate entrapment within a small bramble. He requested my help - which naturally I gave - little knowing that my back would give way in the process. Our resulting position was fully explained to the authorities who arrived some time later and a formal letter of apology has been issued to the Cub Scout troupe who were passing at the time.

I trust that now clears up the matter and once again open the floor to further debate...

The Harkness Party would just like to point out that our leader was just trying to offer aid and assistance to Mr Hartnell as he appeared to be a bit lost, tired and emotional. As we are an all inclusive party we are willing to offer a hand even to the opposition in times of need.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Tumpy wrote: »
    The Harkness Party would just like to point out that our leader was just trying to offer aid and assistance to Mr Hartnell as he appeared to be a bit lost, tired and emotional. As we are an all inclusive party we are willing to offer a hand even to the opposition in times of need.

Old! Hmmm!

I thank the Harkness Party but must decline their offer of a 'well hung' Parliament. Far be it from me to point out the Rt. Honourable Member's youth and inexperience but if I'm going to get into bed, politically speaking, with anyone they will need to have a much firmer and altogether more singular grip on the policies in hand.

The Davros Party, for example...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Old! Hmmm!

I thank the Harkness Party but must decline their offer of a 'well hung' Parliament. Far be it from me to point out the Rt. Honourable Member's youth and inexperience but if I'm going to get into bed, politically speaking, with anyone they will need to have a much firmer and altogether more singular grip on the policies in hand.

The Davros Party, for example...

The Harkness Party maintains a firm grip at all times. There have been no complaints so far. We think an experienced youthful leader will be more appealing than an old man spouting the same old ideas. However, given a hung parliament we would expect to be in demand to help relieve any difficult situations and we are always open to imaginative offers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning,

Hartnell, if you do not want to Kneel, how come you managed to collapse OK on Mondas :rolleyes:

You are too old for the Job anyway. You will end up regenerating in the first year of your Prime Ministercy. I will suggest that you merge up with the Troughton party.

The leaders of our Party; Sutekh and Stevens, will happily replace your legs with Maggots, if you want.