July celeb split court case?

SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mentioning no names of course, Popbitch have carried the following blind item with a further link to the judgement on their website today.
>> X messages <<
Courting disaster

It was bad enough when the rich and
famous were using injunctions to
cover up their embarrassing personal
indiscretions. Now they're using the
courts to thrash out any old petty
teenage bullshit.

Last week, a well-known, "well to
do" personality (X) applied for an
injunction against her ex-boyfriend
(Y). The sequence of events is
paraphrased here:

* X breaks up with Y in the summer.
* X starts dissing Y in her
BlackBerry Messenger status.
* X and Y end up in the same
restaurant a couple of times.
X is "evacuated" out of the
back entrance.
* X gets her make up artist to
borrow someone else's phone to
ring Y and leave a pissy message.
* Y is annoyed by this so tells
X he wants to meet and discuss it.
* X decides she can't be arsed,
so gets her lawyers on to him
and asks the courts to grant
her an injunction.

Somehow Tugendhat J managed to
keep a straight face long enough
to refuse it.

Full public judgement:
http://bit.ly/UI2vBa

So I'm wondering who this is. The evidence is:

The couple split in July
The judgement is in a British Court
She is 'well to do' and has bodyguards and PAs who go around with her.
Information regarding the split from a 3rd party was in the press in August which was derogatory about the man.
She dines out with her father

I thought it might be the bimbo and the one who is caged for a fight but she doesn't have a father to dine with and isn't big enough to have bodyguards.

His ex and her foreigner split much later than July and there's been nothing negative about him in the press.

Hmm, any ideas?

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Smallalien wrote: »
    Mentioning no names of course, Popbitch have carried the following blind item with a further link to the judgement on their website today.

The couple split in July
    Information regarding the split from a 3rd party was in the press in August which was derogatory about the man.

I thought it might be the bimbo and the one who is caged for a fight but she doesn't have a father to dine with and isn't big enough to have bodyguards.

His ex and her foreigner split much later than July and there's been nothing negative about him in the press.

Hmm, any ideas?

should really be in the blind item thread but I am not the thread police:D
    when I read it earlier my first thought was one of those rich girls with the dad in motor racing (he's quite short) and she had a messy break up in the summer
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The couple split in July

Hmm, any ideas?

I read this as well, I have no idea who it is though. It refers to them being a "personality" rather than actress, singer, presenter etc and "well" to do and mentions her Dad so I'm guessing a socialite type from a rich family.

ETA If the injunction was denied why can't they say who it is? :confused:
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    should really be in the blind item thread but I am not the thread police:D
    when I read it earlier my first thought was one of those rich girls with the dad in motor racing (he's quite short) and she had a messy break up in the summer

Ah, yes. And the judge said she publicly announced where she would be dining on the 7th of October.

Her Twitter 7th of October reads:
    Kai for dinner my favourite on a Sunday

Good call Batman!
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, he had information and pictures she didn't want made public. Who's been a naughty girl then?
    Forum Member
    Hmm, any ideas?[/QUOTE]
    Ah, yes. And the judge said she publicly announced where she would be dining on the 7th of October.

Her Twitter 7th of October reads:

Good call Batman!

glad to be of service:o, obviously I may be completely wrong but was the first person to come to my mind, that kind of Daddy can buy anything mentality:rolleyes: haha not this time Missy, glad the judge called it correctly
    Forum Member
    Hmm, he had information and pictures she didn't want made public. Who's been a naughty girl then?

ooh what could that mean, snort snort:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    The panic one and the sparkly one split in July.
    Forum Member
    I just made the effort to read the whole summary
    http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2012/3151.html
    :D:D what a tool, I'm convinced it's her now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Chr1st on a bike! You have all that talent, work your butt off all those years with the dream of changing the world and what do you do?..... Arbitrate a he said/she said break up between a zeleb and a nobody. Oh how the judge must have rolled his eyes writing up this one!!!!
    Forum Member
    CBee wrote: »
    Chr1st on a bike! You have all that talent, work your butt off all those years with the dream of changing the world and what do you do?..... Arbitrate a he said/she said break up between a zeleb and a nobody. Oh how the judge must have rolled his eyes writing up this one!!!!

:D was slightly amusing reading but yes like a transcript of a junior school break up. I bet the judge had to laugh afterwards slightly, in that kind of 'tsk kids today' manner
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although this is a mightily expensive method of banishing a persistent ex, my sympathies tend to lie with the 'claimant' - If this is the 'claimant' who broke up with her fiance, after her parents showed her a video of the 'defendant' enjoying all manner of fun and games with a.n.other. From what I've read about the 'claimant's' dad, he can be quite a tough nut, and the 'defendant' is therefore extremely fortunate to have been asked so nicely ...so far ;)
  • Mrs Cooper_Mrs Cooper_ Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    CBee wrote: »

Seriously soul destroying:D