pdf thumbnails and Windows 10

Y MeY Me Posts: 4,901
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I se the old problem with thumbnails has appeared again with Windows 10.

Does anyone have a fix that works. The fix I previously used by "pretentiousname" no longer works in W10 but was ok before?

Comments

• KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Why even use Adobe, mess that it is?

Use FoxIt. it's a lot less buggy. Nothing is perfect, so it still has some, but a lot less.

Not that you've really given enough info for me to be sure this is an Adobe issue. But it PROBABLY is.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While you wait for a solution, why not try Preview Pane under View as a temporary solution?

For what it's worth, I'm a Foxit user.
  • Y MeY Me Posts: 4,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    While you wait for a solution, why not try Preview Pane under View as a temporary solution?

For what it's worth, I'm a Foxit user.
    Kromm wrote: »
    Why even use Adobe, mess that it is?

Use FoxIt. it's a lot less buggy. Nothing is perfect, so it still has some, but a lot less.

Not that you've really given enough info for me to be sure this is an Adobe issue. But it PROBABLY is.

Thank you for this.

Up until now I have had no trouble with Adobe pdf reader but have tried Foxit and am impressed. It is now my default reader - bye, bye Adobe.

Adobe seem to be either pulling out of the PC software market or taking their eye off the ball losing Flash player and pdf reading to better programmes.