Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of us are so blinded by dislike for a person we cannot see some good, surely? And, rather than defending PA (and, by inference, attacking you) I saw it as Lexi giving a different perspective on the same scene.

Not sure how that is relevant to you being a sheep, nor to you reacting so strongly.

Baaaaaaa :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    "Apologists " ?

Isn't that on a par with calling fans "chavs " ?

We are allowed to disagree with you Betty .

Of course you are ..it was very tongue in cheek ..sorry Momma if I offended you

(The "apologists " comment is used regularly to describe anyone who says anything positive about KP on this forum so I thought it was acceptable to use it also )
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course you are ..it was very tongue in cheek ..sorry Momma if I offended you

No problem Betty , I was just surprised at you using the generalisation as I agree with you about calling all KP fans " Chavs "

No offence taken :)

ETA.I take on board what you say about the term apologist.
    I tend to use detractors and supporters .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    No problem Betty , I was just surprised at you using the generalisation as I agree with you about calling all KP fans " Chavs "

No offence taken :)

ETA.I take on board what you say about the term apologist.
    I tend to use detractors and supporters .

I'm glad we cleared that up..I always enjoy our banter Momma ..we can see the funny side of things
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad we cleared that up..I always enjoy our banter Momma ..we can see the funny side of things

We certainly can Betty :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does his show return?? I'm asking because I wont to make sure I don't miss the reviewage
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thursday i think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thursday i think.

Thank you Anna .. I look forward to Lexi's reviewage on friday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read that Pete is doing his usual again in New Magazine, which was picked up by the Sun.

I find this passive-aggressive twonk nauseating and its clear he hasnt moved on and still digging at the former wife. Fact is, he hasnt got anything else left to talk about but her and the children.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4869791/peter-andre-you-need-to-be-together-a-period-of-time-before-getting-married.html

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Just read that Pete is doing his usual again in New Magazine, which was picked up by the Sun.

I find this passive-aggressive twonk nauseating and its clear he hasnt moved on and still digging at the former wife. Fact is, he hasnt got anything else left to talk about but her and the children.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4869791/peter-andre-you-need-to-be-together-a-period-of-time-before-getting-married.html

Ermmmmmmmm...*does maths* Didn't PA and KP get engaged after only nine months??? Yes. So unless that's yet another discrediting swipe at your own marriage to KP, then I'm afraid you thought nothing after getting engaged after 9 months in your last (official) long term relationship, Pete:rolleyes:
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member

I would have more respect for him if he just said what he really thinks like "Katie is an idiot to get married again this soon" instead of having underhand digs.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    I would have more respect for him if he just said what he really thinks like "Katie is an idiot to get married again this soon" instead of having underhand digs.

Oh he'd never pass off an opportunity to make her erratic or unstable behavior to make him look more virtuous and righteous. He can't attack her directly because he'll come off looking like Brian McFadden. He also can't directly attack her because it makes him look like his making a living off reactions to his ex-wife....which he is!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he'd never pass off an opportunity to make her erratic or unstable behavior to make him look more virtuous and righteous. He can't attack her directly because he'll come off looking like Brian McFadden. He also can't directly attack her because it makes him look like his making a living off reactions to his ex-wife....which he is!

Pretty much this.

DOTY can't possibly let his Premier Inn sponsored halo slip by actually voicing a genuine, not CP approved opinion.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ermmmmmmmm...*does maths* Didn't PA and KP get engaged after only nine months??? Yes. So unless that's yet another discrediting swipe at your own marriage to KP, then I'm afraid you thought nothing after getting engaged after 9 months in your last (official) long term relationship, Pete:rolleyes:

He also thought nothing about having a child before marriage.

Considering Junior was born in June 2005 and they were married September 2005.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He also thought nothing about having a child before marriage.

Considering Junior was born in June 2005 and they were married September 2005.

He contradicts himself often
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have no love for KP at all, however I find his constant snidey little digs more annoying than anything she does. His current list of 'wonderful things about Emily' in his New column may as well be entitled "she's everything Katie isn't" - as it's so blatantly meant to be a constant digathon toward the Pricey.

Apparently Ems is "comfortable in her own skin", "supportive", "a natural beauty"...................

He really is a snidey little sh*t and is as bad as KP imo.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I have no love for KP at all, however I find his constant snidey little digs more annoying than anything she does. His current list of 'wonderful things about Emily' in his New column may as well be entitled "she's everything Katie isn't" - as it's so blatantly meant to be a constant digathon toward the Pricey.

Apparently Ems is "comfortable in her own skin", "supportive", "a natural beauty"...................

He really is a snidey little sh*t and is as bad as KP imo.

I agree with you. They are both as bad as each other with airing their dirty laundry in public. Only difference is he's more underhand than she is. She couldn't do subtle if she tried and is a complete b*tch whereas he has got the passive aggressive digs to an art form
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"You need to be together a long period of time before getting married" No Pete, first you have to actually have a girl friend (hired ones dont count) to be together with before making remarks about your possible marriage :D then you have to not boast about sleeping with 200 women before attempting to take the moral high ground over others, bet that womans husband who collared you is peeing himself at this little righteous statement ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree with you. They are both as bad as each other with airing their dirty laundry in public. Only difference is he's more underhand than she is. She couldn't do subtle if she tried and is a complete b*tch whereas he has got the passive aggressive digs to an art form

To be brutally honest I find his faux worthiness far more vomit inducing then anything she has done.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I do think it is becoming more and more obvious - you can pretty much guess the direction he is going to go and how he will say it. Where she is a screeching banshee, spewing out her bitterness like a hyperactive sprinkler, he is drip, drip, drip, drippy dripping tap of whiny saccharine coated acid.

You can see why they were such a good match...;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup.This^^^
    I'm not saying for a minute that she's not horrendous, because she is.
    But she's always been horrendous - and at least she doesn't try and dress up her nasty bitchiness as anything but what it is.
    It's the way he manages to slag her off without actually seeming to directly refer to her ( "I prefer natural women and virginal non-slappers") when those of us who had to suffer the unedifying spectacle of KP and PA simulating sex acts at every given opportunity know slightly differently.
    It's the fact that he revels SO enthusiastically in the poor innocent little Petey bs that makes me:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup.This^^^
    I'm not saying for a minute that she's not horrendous, because she is.
    But she's always been horrendous - and at least she doesn't try and dress up her nasty bitchiness as anything but what it is.
    It's the way he manages to slag her off without actually seeming to directly refer to her ( "I prefer natural women and virginal non-slappers") when those of us who had to suffer the unedifying spectacle of KP and PA simulating sex acts at every given opportunity know slightly differently.
    It's the fact that he revels SO enthusiastically in the poor innocent little Petey bs that makes me:mad:

Couldn't have put it better myself.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    "You need to be together a long period of time before getting married" No Pete, first you have to actually have a girl friend (hired ones dont count) to be together with before making remarks about your possible marriage :D then you have to not boast about sleeping with 200 women before attempting to take the moral high ground over others, bet that womans husband who collared you is peeing himself at this little righteous statement ;)

You know, I'm really starting to wonder about that. I mean, she's supposed to be intelligent.... but how can an intelligent thinking woman find the sort of gag he comes out with attractive?

How can she not see how sly and disingenuous he is??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You know, I'm really starting to wonder about that. I mean, she's supposed to be intelligent.... but how can an intelligent thinking woman find the sort of gag he comes out with attractive?

It's all part of the contract ;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Precisely.
    I said this ages ago.
    Either it's not real (she's doing him as favour as a family friend or she just fancies going out with a zeleb and PA was the nearest)
    Or - she is in no way intelligent enough to take someone's temperature without adult supervision,let alone be a doctor.
This discussion has been closed.