Is the second show live?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Or could we get an early spoiler? Can't remember what time they have to stop recording and be off the premises - was it half 10?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    I don't think it will be live. So yep, we'll probably find out before it airs.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it just continues and airs recorded.I have watched evictions before on red button.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Or could we get an early spoiler? Can't remember what time they have to stop recording and be off the premises - was it half 10?

No the eviction has happened and the evictee is being recorded now. We will see the recording at 10:40
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    They'll pretend it's still live when it airs, though.
  • bbfan2010bbfan2010 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Tamara is Currently Being Interviewed By emma Having been evicted a couple of minutes ago
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbfan2010 wrote: »
    Tamara is Currently Being Interviewed By emma Having been evicted a couple of minutes ago

I hope that is true!
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG the hms must be shocked lol
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member

If that is the case I'm chuffed. :D
    Forum Member
    It is true, I am currently at the house as had tickets to be in the crowd for the eviction

I like the way they didnt even try and hide it, Emma just said the person with the most votes will be revealed shortly lol, Pretty sure when Davina used to do it on channel 4, she sometimes said the housemates name and then Used to say for example Emma, you will be leaving the house in 30 minutes, Was it live then lol?

Also if they were gonna do it properly live they would have reopened the phone lines for people to vote between the other 2,

They are just showing Tamaras Best Bits now
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »
    OMG the hms must be shocked lol

Why Shocked lol
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay that Tamara is out! Phew, showmance crisis averted.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    It is true, I am currently at the house as had tickets to be in the crowd for the eviction

I like the way they didnt even try and hide it, Emma just said the person with the most votes will be revealed shortly lol, Pretty sure when Davina used to do it on channel 4, she sometimes said the housemates name and then Used to say for example Emma, you will be leaving the house in 30 minutes, Was it live then lol?

Also if they were gonna do it properly live they would have reopened the phone lines for people to vote between the other 2,

Nah, it's a half hour show. They wouldn't be on her best bits so quickly. Good attempt, but you're not fooling us. :)
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did the crowd shout 'GET PAULINE OUT' again.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member

To be fair she has brought all of this upon herself by being arrogant and having a couldn't care less attitude to people. That said this is a new beginning for her and am sure it won't be the last we see of her either. :cool:
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a spoiler out already.
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Nah, it's a half hour show. They wouldn't be on her best bits so quickly. Good attempt, but you're not fooling us. :)

Interview lasted about 10 minutes, they are Just on break now then will be going live to the control room to find out Chris First nomination
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

Ah, but the first part of the 'Live' Show is on a 15 minute delay so Jale was really saved at 9:45pm not just before 10pm. So a 30 minute Exit Show recorded immediately after could certainly have got to the 'Best Bits' section by now since 30 minutes have elapsed since the real time the H/L show ended.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

After the interview, Steven will be making his first nomination so the timing is about right
  • PaulB1973PaulB1973 Posts: 2,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Ah, but the first part of the 'Live' Show is on a 15 minute delay so Jale was really saved at 9:45pm not just before 10pm. So a 30 minute Exit Show recorded immediately after could certainly have got to the 'Best Bits' section by now since 30 minutes have elapsed since the real time the H/L show ended.

I think since BB returned to C5 - the first show is real-time live.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »

You and your logic!
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    After the interview, Steven will be making his first nomination so the timing is about right

Or Chris.