Options

Feline Fayre Cat Food

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
Forum Member
Hi All

came across Feline Fayre cat food in Asda and B&M and tried it out and my cat cheeky scoffed it and i just wondered if any of you have ever tried it before? im always quite wary of food i havent heard of but it claims to have 60-70% real meat/fish in it so thought id give it a go. it seems like they do 2 kinds, the blue packs are complimentary food and the black is complete food. ive tried both.

:D x

Comments

• Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    My cat adores Feline Fayre cat food. I did a bit of research when I first got it for her and couldn't find anything negative about it. She's been eating for a while now (along with various other pouches and trays and Go Cat biscuits) and she looks as well as ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They sell this in most supermarkets and it is quite well priced but my fussy cats wont eat it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yea i couldnt find anything negative either. im just wary of the cheaper brands. she normally gets gourmet but if theres something cheaper thats just as good then ill try it.

cheeky's really fussy with food, put the feline fayre chicken pouch out yesterday and she never touched it all day, just ate her dry food and today i put out the feline fayre salmon and tuna in gravy (black tub) and she pretty much demolished the whole tub at once. lol

cant believe how fussy cats are :rolleyes: :eek:
  • Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    yea i couldnt find anything negative either. im just wary of the cheaper brands. she normally gets gourmet but if theres something cheaper thats just as good then ill try it.

cheeky's really fussy with food, put the feline fayre chicken pouch out yesterday and she never touched it all day, just ate her dry food and today i put out the feline fayre salmon and tuna in gravy (black tub) and she pretty much demolished the whole tub at once. lol

cant believe how fussy cats are :rolleyes: :eek:
    Mine's really fussy too. Gourmet Gold's her favourite, yet she hates Gourmet A La Carte. She also hates Whiskers (which is good for me cos it smells). She has fads though where she'll love a certain type for a while and then refuse to eat it. The only ones she's never gone off are Feline Fayre, Gourmet Gold and Felix Good As It Looks (touch wood!).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mine's really fussy too. Gourmet Gold's her favourite, yet she hates Gourmet A La Carte. She also hates Whiskers (which is good for me cos it smells). She has fads though where she'll love a certain type for a while and then refuse to eat it. The only ones she's never gone off are Feline Fayre, Gourmet Gold and Felix Good As It Looks (touch wood!).

yea their twisted hehe. mine love felix as good as it looks as well, but not normal felix :rolleyes: i have whiskers and kite kat in the cupboard and sometimes i just chance it and put that down to her to see if she'll eat it and sometimes she will and other times it just lies there!!!

god, my mums dogs eat anything thats put in front of them, but i think cats are weird with food :p xx
  • Options
    totalwisetotalwise Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my cat was having probl;ems with the dry cat food. previous ate purina blue pack salmon & rice. He'd never finish in one sitting, he'd eat a couple of mouthfulls and walkmaway and just graze on it.

Today I got him feline fayre, he gobbled it up in one sitting. I can't rememebr the alst time he finished his bowl clean. When i give him dry cat food he'd always leave half the bowl behind.