Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dosent matter when these pics were taken, there release is still a disgusting exploitation of someones passing to promote a tv show and tour, and by the DM having to close its comments section on them yesterday shows, its not just people on here that think so too:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Dosent matter when these pics were taken, there release is still a disgusting exploitation of someones passing to promote a tv show and tour, and by the DM having to close its comments section on them yesterday shows, its not just people on here that think so too:mad:

Watched the show last night and never saw any exploitation or using someone's passing to promote it. The reaction from his fans at his concerts was fantastic to watch. :D

If you check the DM comments have been reopened and probably only closed because of their balls up. Surprised you haven't made a dash over there to offer you're very subjective insight! :rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    He has not done any concerts since his brother died. The last concert he did was on 7th Dec,which was the date his management issued a statement saying he was cancelling the rest of the concerts planned for December.

It's just the usual suspects yet again jumping on the bandwagon, getting their facts wrong and condemning him for something he hasn't done! :rolleyes:

Actually Nicola ..it was the DM that got it wrong.. When the story was originally posted it said he was at a concert AFTER his brothers death being filmed crying "looking at pictures of his dead brother" with Andrews wife ..
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was the mail that got it wrong and we all comment on the information out there, still it is a subject that should not be being pimped out.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually sat down and watched his show last night-call it been nosey or a general interest of what everyone was talking about with the death of his poor brother and the good things i got from it were i saw a family which were extremely close and in pain over seeing their brother dying of cancer and yes i get it but when i see the tweets saying what a brave man Peter is and what a close family they are and what a great Dad he is aren't the Andres the same as any other loving family whose sibling is dying of cancer and wants their children and loved ones around them at that dreadful time?:confused:
    His driver Carl(who i actually quite liked:o)kept saying that Peter seems so happy when hes with his children and would like to be near them all the time and the way he said it was as if it was "odd" wanting to be near his kids all the time and Carl said himself he couldnt stand it having the kids around 24/7 as they make a mess but the point being I also want my kids round me 24/7 if i could-i grow strength also from them being around me but i dont feel the need to tell people or have someone point it out to everyone all the time-i'm not being nasty i just think its strange the way the narrator and Carl and Peter himself go on about the kids,
    I didnt seeing poor Andrew Andre but i understood he was wanting to go home-back to Australia-and i'm so sorry for him that he could not do that before he died but it was heartbreaking to see the family in trauma again could i put my self that upset on camera i know i couldn't but i'm not Peter Andre,
    As for his shows-it is not my cup of tea at all i cannot believe how dated it is!! hes just like a Michael Jackson tribute band! but again soo many fans loved seeing him who am i to say what's popular,
    Lastly him and his girlfriend-shes lovely,looks very young-very young!-and they seem happy but from an outsider looking in in my personal opinion she looks like shes in love with the celebrity Peter Andre not the man i dont know why i say that maybe thats not what i think i just think shes so young,and he to me looks like hes going through the motions -i think someone else said that and i am probably 100% wrong it just is how i see it from one program!
    so thats my thoughts,i think from watching the program and reading your posts that i agree that Peter Andre has this thing where he so wants you to like him-it comes across on camera with the narrator and Peter almost selling himself to you to make you like him i cant explain it but thats how i felt whilst watching it does anyone know what i mean-fans or non fans?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what you mean Ella ... It's like he tries to hard to make you like him.. He doesn't seem able to cope with not being liked and that's why he tries so hard. It's his neediness that I can't stand
    I'd also like to say I also don't see any chemistry between him and Emily..they don't appear affectionate ..and this is supposed to be a new relationship so surely they would be a bit more " touchy feely"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh i thought they were affectionate but more like a friendship where you cuddle each other and a kiss on the forehead or on the hair from Peter but to me its just friendly not the way he was with Katie,oh i know when we saw their shows he and Katie were alot more in a relationship than just seeing each other weekends but lovely as Emily is i just from an out siders point of view cannot see any passion
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    oh i thought they were affectionate but more like a friendship where you cuddle each other and a kiss on the forehead or on the hair from Peter but to me its just friendly not the way he was with Katie,oh i know when we saw their shows he and Katie were alot more in a relationship than just seeing each other weekends but lovely as Emily is i just from an out siders point of view cannot see any passion

Thing is, Emily is a different kettle of fish to Katie. To me she looked a bit embarrassed when he was paying her compliments, so she might not be happy smooching for the camera, and want to keep more intimate moments private. Whereas Katie will show everything to the camera, as we have all witnessed ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Thing is, Emily is a different kettle of fish to Katie. To me she looked a bit embarrassed when he was paying her compliments, so she might not be happy smooching for the camera, and want to keep more intimate moments private. Whereas Katie will show everything to the camera, as we have all witnessed ;)

haha! yes you could be right,i mean she did say she doesn't like Peter touching fans on the face as it was more intermate and i totally understand that as a kiss can be a just a quick peck on the lips,like i said maybe i'm wrong i suppose i've only ever really seen him with Katie whom he was totally himself as he loved her where as Emily is very young,very different but i still feel that Peter looks like hes "going through the motions"-what do you think,you as a fan must watch more of him sidsgirl?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they look like friends ... Not lovers ...I don't expect them to be all over each other..but not once did they kiss on the lips in the clips I saw..it was always to the side of he face
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    He has not done any concerts since his brother died. The last concert he did was on 7th Dec,which was the date his management issued a statement saying he was cancelling the rest of the concerts planned for December.

It's just the usual suspects yet again jumping on the bandwagon, getting their facts wrong and condemning him for something he hasn't done! :rolleyes:

ok Nicola calm down, I did say that I would give him the benefit Thank you keeping up-to-date on his concerts etc. :) Regarding your comment about the usual suspects, the information was on the Daily Mail, not everyone knows when his concerts took place so I can see where the confusion arose.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But Princess says they're in LUUUUURRRRVVVVEE!!!! <3

I rely on Princess for my info. From past show-watching experience, I see her as the only reliable source of info on that pitiful clown show. She also has the best hair.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha! yes you could be right,i mean she did say she doesn't like Peter touching fans on the face as it was more intermate and i totally understand that as a kiss can be a just a quick peck on the lips,like i said maybe i'm wrong i suppose i've only ever really seen him with Katie whom he was totally himself as he loved her where as Emily is very young,very different but i still feel that Peter looks like hes "going through the motions"-what do you think,you as a fan must watch more of him sidsgirl?[/QUOTE]

I dont actually. Haven't watched last nights or last weeks episode as yet. I do defend him, because l think he gets a lot of unfair and over the top criticism and l think he is basically a nice person, but l dont know every mortal thing about him :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    But Princess says they're in LUUUUURRRRVVVVEE!!!! <3

I rely on Princess for my info. From past show-watching experience, I see her as the only reliable source of info on that pitiful clown show. She also has the best hair.

haha, If she ever did a warts and all autiobiog it could be amazing....what should she call it?

My needy parents
    Daughter of DOTY & MOTY - how did I get here!?!?!

I'm sure others will come up with something far better...:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    haha, If she ever did a warts and all autiobiog it could be amazing....what should she call it?

My needy parents

The :rolleyes:DOTYMOTY:rolleyes: Diaries?

The Chronicles of CANia?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The :rolleyes:DOTYMOTY:rolleyes: Diaries?

The Chronicles of CANia?

nice one..
    :D

My life was Insania!
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

My needy parents

Pimpdaddy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a celebrity's daughter ...GET ME OUT OF HERE
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Daily Mail definitely screwed up by printing incorrect information. I am damned if I know why anyone reads that paper. They're well known for printing stories that are wrong.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Mail definitely screwed up by printing incorrect information. I am damned if I know why anyone reads that paper. They're well known for printing stories that are wrong.

I'm not sure people actually read the DM - I think most of them just look at the pictures.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure people actually read the DM - I think most of them just look at the pictures.

You're probably right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I read the pic captions. Written by bonafide imbeciles. Hours of entertainment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read the pic captions. Written by bonafide imbeciles. Hours of entertainment.

Their pic captions amuse me too.. Usually it's not even the person they describe in the picture...:)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have watched all the episodes and my impression is that Pete and Emily are very at ease with each other and don't feel the need to play to the cameras in the way he and Kate did. I think Pete probably wants to keep their relationship as private as possible and to protect Emily from press scrutiny. In the interviews I've read he's deflected questions about her by saying she's a private person and not used to the public eye and in the program he switched off his speaker phone when she was being affectionate because he didn't want other people to hear. So why feature her at all? Once the relationship was made public it was probably difficult not to as he has contractual obligations and she's a confident and articulate person who's happy to do it to support his career. They seem to have a mutually supportive relationship as he appears to be keeping pressure off her and is maintaining a long-distance relationship while she finishes off her degree. I didn't see many of the Pete/Kate episodes but my impression is that their relationship was more based on lust and they had very little in common. I don't think he liked the person he became while he was with her whereas Emily brings out the best in him and gives him the love and support he needs . I don't get the impression that she's star-struck or in it for the publicity, quite the opposite. I hope they ignore all the negativity and continue to let their relationship develop at the pace they're happy with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I have watched all the episodes and my impression is that Pete and Emily are very at ease with each other and don't feel the need to play to the cameras in the way he and Kate did. I think Pete probably wants to keep their relationship as private as possible and to protect Emily from press scrutiny. In the interviews I've read he's deflected questions about her by saying she's a private person and not used to the public eye and in the program he switched off his speaker phone when she was being affectionate because he didn't want other people to hear. So why feature her at all? Once the relationship was made public it was probably difficult not to as he has contractual obligations and she's a confident and articulate person who's happy to do it to support his career. They seem to have a mutually supportive relationship as he appears to be keeping pressure off her and is maintaining a long-distance relationship while she finishes off her degree. I didn't see many of the Pete/Kate episodes but my impression is that their relationship was more based on lust and they had very little in common. I don't think he liked the person he became while he was with her whereas Emily brings out the best in him and gives him the love and support he needs . I don't get the impression that she's star-struck or in it for the publicity, quite the opposite. I hope they ignore all the negativity and continue to let their relationship develop at the pace they're happy with.

Got to say I don't see star-struck either. And although it's not an active concern of mine ;) the fact that she's known him for a few years suggests that she knows the off-camera Pete quite well, likes him and is not in it for the spotlight. I have to assume the off-camera Pete must be a different Pete than the desperate on-camera one.