Options

Vote Dee out first opportunity

Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For the love of god. What are we as a society that this dolite is classed as a celebrity. Channel 5 you have scrapped the barrel you idiot programme.

Comments

• Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    this forum is getting worse
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »

See it like it is
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee seems okay to me.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I don't know why anybody would want her out at first opportunity, so far she seems nice enough & I think she could prove to be a great housemate. If I want anybody out now based on what we've seen so far it would be Kellie, she seems a right barrel of laughs I don't think.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So far Dee,s one of my favorites she,s funny kind and seems a generally nice housemate.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems alright at the moment but I didn't know anything about her before now.
  • Options
    psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never watched Benefit Street a chance for middle class people to laugh at stereotypical charactertures of poor people. My only knowledge of dee started from last night. What I have seen of her so far has given me no reason to dislike her.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    psy7ch wrote: »
    Never watched Benefit Street a chance for middle class people to laugh at stereotypical charactertures of poor people. My only knowledge of dee started from last night. What I have seen of her so far has given me no reason to dislike her.

It wasnt like that all.
    A lot of people said how they liked the community spirit that ran through the street and that it opened their eyes to how some people struggle to make end meet.
  • Options
    FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they get paid their fee no matter how quick they get voted out.
    The suggestion your are making is that she should be voted out quickly so she can sit at home with a big cheque in her name.
    Some people would suggest not voting her out and keep her in so she earns her agreed fee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psy7ch wrote: »
    Exactly the same for me. I refuse to watch all of those Jeremy Kyle type programmes designed to make you blame the worst off in society for all its problems while those in Government help themselves to tax payers money.

I knew of Dee but don't actually know her, so far she seems OK to me.

The OP seems to have as much backing of vindictive, pointless bile filled hate camp
    Igns as our beloved Steven. Keep it up OP she might win because of you lol :D
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Why not just see how entertaining as housemates all of them are before we decide? Last
    Night there were calls for people to win before they had walked through the door! I want to see them actually do something before I decide.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's unlikely you'd have a chance to vote her out anyway judging by the amount she's been paid to take part.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/benefits-street-big-brother-house-7632862
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Why evict her? Let her earn her fee! Evict the insignificant housemates!
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit I had heard quite a bit about her but had never seen her so based on what I had heard I was prepared to dislike her.

But now I have seen her, so far I like her. She seems to be down to earth to me and a nice person - a lot better than many of the posers we have here.

In fact, I thought what BB did to her was designed to ridicule her and they should be ashamed in my opinion.

But she took it in good part and good luck to her
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Way to early to judge anyone. But from the little I saw last night I quite like her.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »

I thought CBB would bring a little much needed light relief on here after the civilian series .... at least for a few days ;-) Oh boy :o
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why evict her? Let her earn her fee! Evict the insignificant housemates!

Indeed so - there seems to be a fair few to pick from.
  • Options
    wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Dee seems alright so far
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Way to early to judge anyone. But from the little I saw last night I quite like her.
    I think Dee seems alright so far

Glad to hear it, why anybody would want her out already baffles me, let's get rid of the deadwood first at least.
  • Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as she lounges about....bra less with her tits down to her ankles sat with legs akimbo she will do for me,its a winning formula,its got her on cbb with a big fat paycheck to match so far,who knows where it will take her? C'mon ladies,pack yer jobs in & get stuffin' yer faces sat on yer arse all day & maybe you could be the next white dee
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's doing great as the Duchess,. She has given good entertainment value so far.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems okay. What is celebrity these days. Helen, Ashleigh, Toya and Pauline all could have qualified as celebrities before they went into the civilian version.
  • Options
    mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch Benefit street and all I knew of Dee before last night was what I read in the papers and I thought I was going to dislike her but actually on the limited amount I have seen so far she seems alright. I may not agree with ther lifestyle choices, but then I may not agree with the choices a lot of people make, but I believe on judging people on what they do and how they behave in BB not on what I may think I "know" about someone. So thanks for the advice but I will make my own mind up about who should be evicted first thank you
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No thanks, Queen Dee to win and join Queen Helen from last week :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    No thanks OP.

Going for George.