Options

conor from bb13

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    He was an absolute tool, completely out of his depth on BB with an unfettered gob. It was all the frenzy on here that ruined the series though. totally OTT and the obsession with Deana was disturbing,a cranky woman with little charm, annoying and had no filter. She insulted several Hm's herself.
    Conor minus his remarks was actually a nothing Hm. the fact he got 50k is unfathomable, why? He never earned it and deprived the winner

It's the forum favourite routine. The same with Ashleigh this year.
    Bunions wrote: »
    I know :(

I think his family were posting on here at one point :o

I might have imagined that though :D

I seem to recollect that but even then, to be fair there was minimal support for him on here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    I see him as a male equivalent of Ashleigh without the good looks. Her 'smashing Christopher off the mirror' comment is one example.

Are you actually serious? In what way are they even slightly similar?
    Ashleigh was bitchy. Conor was an aggressive **** who threatened to shove an epilator up Deana >:(
  • Options
    guttridgeguttridge Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did we ever found out why he dislike deana ? Was it because she pick him up for the chop on day 1? It that is the reason I think it is pretty silly. I like deana I chat to her on twitter a bit and she seems like a nice person ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who support connor on here ? What did they say about him ?
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    guttridge wrote: »
    Did we ever found out why he dislike deana ? Was it because she pick him up for the chop on day 1? It that is the reason I think it is pretty silly. I like deana I chat to her on twitter a bit and she seems like a nice person ...

The weird thing is, he handled being put up for eviction by Deana very well on day one....he seemed fine with her at first.

And you are right, Deana is a lovely person.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I seem to recollect that but even then, to be fair there was minimal support for him on here.

You say that, but a lot of people on here seemed quite happy that he walked away with half the prize money. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The weird thing is, he handled being put up for eviction by Deana very well on day one....he seemed fine with her at first.

And you are right, Deana is a lovely person.

What was he like on day one ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet he is loved in Derry. They all seem to love him in Derry.
  • Options
    Forum Member

He seemed polite, quiet and an ok bloke...not much you could say about him on night one TBF.

But I knew even then that he would be another Jay...I could just feel it in my bones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seemed polite, quiet and an ok bloke...not much you could say about him on night one TBF.

But I knew even then that he would be another Jay...I could just feel it in my bones.

Jay was not as bad as connor...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jay was not as bad as connor...

True, as it turned out Conor was a lot worse.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was definitely race related. His supporters posted various racist comments on Facebook, back then.

Horrible man, the worst housemate ever.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was despicable, vicious thug who should have been removed from the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sultanina9 wrote: »
    I never seen bb13 was thinking about watching it, was conor a really bad housemate or was he like dexter or sam pepper where a lot of people hate him but a lot of people love him, I could imagine him being a really good housemate so was just looking for some info on him?

Allow me to sum Connor up in one word. Ew.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As much as I disliked Jay, at least he had some redeeming qualities. Connor was just a whole nother level. Put it this way, even Ashleigh, Luke S and Becky of that year had more redeeming qualities than Connor and that's saying something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always had a feeling that luke s never like connor really .
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps Conor, to this day, is still boasting to the boys in the bar about the Deana speech, and how he didn't get sectioned as a result;

'Political correctness? My arse! I walked out of there with 50 feckin' K, lads!'

To be honest, that wouldn't surprise me. The times I looked on his Twitter page before he took it off/got removed, I noticed several tweets of his where he mentioned the 50K. It very much came across like he was keen to mention it whenever he could.
    tamsoft wrote: »
    Here's a link to Conor commenting on the 50k white room task
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxVKtKwsO_o

As it's him in the video, I don't want to watch it. What does he say about it?
  • Options
    sanfran1sanfran1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Who support connor on here ? What did they say about him ?
    Are you on a witch hunt? Bizarre questions!
    You seem to know more than you're letting on.
    I bet he is loved in Derry. They all seem to love him in Derry.
    Are you in Derry?
    Jay was not as bad as connor...[/
    QUOTE]
    So you know enough about Conor to have that opinion.

Troll alert!!
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It still worries me that so many people still supported him, even after the Deana rant.

To this day I don't understand that.

I honestly believe that the only reason people choose to support the real horrors is to appear 'edgy' and different. Hopefully one day they'll realise that it definitely doesn't.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always had a feeling that luke s never like connor really .

Amazing insight seeing as how you claim to have not watched the series.

It's troll time.
  • Options
    digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think that if Connor hadn't walked out with the 50k he could have ended up winning - much like Helen this year.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was a beefnecked agressive individual
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sanfran1 wrote: »
    So you know enough about Conor to have that opinion.

Troll alert!!

What on odd question. They're basing their opinion on what we saw on the show. Based on what we saw Conor is much worse than Jay. Do you know Conor personally to be able to base your opinion on something else?
  • Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    He was awful. Worse than Helen. No entertainment value at all, just pure nastiness.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if it wasn't for his rant about Deana and randomly getting £50k for pushing a button no-one would remember who he was, he was an inarticulate dullard, he used to sit there waiting for Caroline to say things that he agreed with, as he couldn't put any of his own feelings into words he was that stupid :D oh he played pranks and was deluded enough to think that the public would love them, none of them ever got shown though :D

I disliked Helen a lot but she was a 1000 times more interesting to watch than Conor :p