Options

Hi All

geobradgeobrad Posts: 548
Forum Member
✭✭
Was wondering if fellow ds members with a facebook account would click like on my wifes community facebook page called http://www.facebook.com/pages/Walkie-talkies/217792161584986?ref=hnav.
It has been set up by my wife who cared for her mother for 10 years untill she sadly passed away last year. The group is just a wee chance for people who have been affected by stroke to vent off some steam with other people who are going through the same thing.

Cheers
George:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am very pro stroke awareness but for me, the timing is wrong. I'm a wee bit pished.

Bump it tomorrow x
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't have a Facebook account George.But i wish you all the best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    I am very pro stroke awareness but for me, the timing is wrong. I'm a wee bit pished.

Bump it tomorrow x

BUMP!!!!!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can i ask people to go to the page and click like and share it as i am trying to boost numbers

Cheers
    George:)
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    I've clicked.
  • Options
    BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Done :)
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Done x
  • Options
    scorpio manscorpio man Posts: 4,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done.
    As a father whose 24yr old son had a mild stroke some weeks ago I can feel the despair that other family's go through with their loved ones who have had a severe stroke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, how ****ing ironic:cry: My wife last night had a series of tia's and is now on the very same stroke ward that her mother was on!!!!! Aged 36:cry:
  • Options
    *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    geobrad wrote: »
    Well, how ****ing ironic:cry: My wife last night had a series of tia's and is now on the very same stroke ward that her mother was on!!!!! Aged 36:cry:

Oh my, what a nightmare, so sorry.