Taylor Swift. Trouble

PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hate her usual stuff, normally hate all chart music but have to say that Trouble is the most perfect pop song I have heard for yonks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am totally in reverse its just pop rubbish and not the sort of thing an artist like Taylor should be singing if she wants to keep the credibility she has in the music industry. But it is a good video and cant deny she looks pretty hot in it.

Next thing she will be wearing a meat dress and living in an egg alongside gaga.
  • PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am totally in reverse its just pop rubbish and not the sort of thing an artist like Taylor should be singing if she wants to keep the credibility she has in the music industry.

Next thing she will be wearing a meat dress and living in an egg alongside gaga.

Yawn. Got to the age where credibility means bollocks. If a song has Nanna, Me, and the kiddies singing along then it means it's a fine old tune.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I don't think much of it really. The chorus is catchy though.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's transparent and desperate but at least its not as bad as some of her older stuff not a huge fan of TS but there are better songs on the album. There are better popstarts out there who do pop better than her and for me it's catchy but like i wanna shake her because she is still conveyign that annoying ''im like now so totally cool and credible and down y'all'' attitude i just cannot stomach.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Song is trashy but catchy as hell. Video is an amateur attempt at replicating Lana Del Rey's amazing 'Ride' - including, rather unsubtly, hiring the same director lol.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed!

First Taylor Swift song I have liked enough to buy :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great song, horrible video. Her AMA performance of this was amazing :)