Who do you think will win?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Whos your fave? Who do you think will win?

my fave are H&S tbh imo they`re the only reason i`ve bothered tuning in but as they`re seen as the baddies i don`t think they will maybe top3/4?

i can see someone boring like Tricia winning i can`t see a big character taking the title?

Comments

• DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully rylan .... for speaking his mind (ok he did go a bit OTT ) but no one else deserves it imo.

No one could EVER accuse Rylan of sitting on the fence :D lol
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Razor or Claire. That's not who I want to win though. People like Razor for some reason and I think Claire might've scored a few extra votes with all her tears in the latest instalment. At the start, I'd have said Rylan or Frankie but I think recent CBB winners have been ones whose popularity has suddenly surged, rather than being one of the favourites from the beginning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Tricia! Somehow she will manage it!
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I support Speidi but I think Rylan is going to win for sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Rylan by quite a comfortable margin. Before the last couple of days, I thought Speidi could get in the top 3 but not now. I think Claire, Razor and Tricia will be fighting for the places behind Rylan and Speidi will be 5th.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it could be Rylan
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who will win ?

Rylan, of course

... that's what makes this particular CBB a little bit sad ... the inevitability