SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Day 3 of the sale
Todays games with the cheapest prices

The Orange Box: 160 MSP (Hungarian)

Left 4 Dead 2: 400 MSP (Hungarian)

Crysis 3: 880 MSP (Hungarian)

The Witcher 2: 400 MSP (Hungarian/Swiss)

NOTE: the minimum points you an add to a Hungarian account is 800. Not sure on the Swiss but I think 400 is ok. So if you just want the Wither 2 id go down that route. CDkeys sell 400 points £3.99 instant delivery

Comments

• Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Sorry, does the above mean they are only available in those countries?
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Sorry, does the above mean they are only available in those countries?

No they are available on sale on the dash in all countries i think, its just the cheapest prices are the ones above. For example The Witcher 2 in the UK is £8.99 or if you pay in points its 1040. but if you set up a Swiss account its only 400 points.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Ah right, got ya. Thanks.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you comparing the prices pointswise or the actual cost?
    Polish points will cost more in pounds than if I was to use a UK account, so the games, even if they show as cheaper in points, can still cost more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    Are you comparing the prices pointswise or the actual cost?
    Polish points will cost more in pounds than if I was to use a UK account, so the games, even if they show as cheaper in points, can still cost more.

Well I don't know about Polish, but if you were to buy Witcher 2 on a UK acount its £8.99 or 1040 points. If you were to buy it on a Swiss account you could just buy 400 points for £3.99 and then buy Witcher 2
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should be offering those games free to gold sub users. It wouldn't hurt them.
  • benjammin316benjammin316 Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Picked up Hitman, orange box, for a horizon all for only 1160 points! What a steal
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitman Absolution down to 400 points
    Tomb Raider 1200
    Dragon Age origins 160

on Swiss
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I would of signed in using my Swiss account had I not deleted it, now I can't remember my username. Oh well, the prices are good anyway and I already own most of the games.

I picked up:

Gatling Gears (160 MSP) Great little top down twin-stick shmup
    Divinity II DKS: (£4.49)
    R* Table Tennis (£2.69 MSP)
    Borderlands 2 Krieg the Psycho Bandit (400MSP)

All Metal Gear Rising DLC is half price next week too.

For anyone interested in these deals here is an essential site shich lists all of the currently reduced games and items on XBL Marketplace, not everything is advertised so this site often throws up some great surprises.
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    I picked up:

Forza Horizon
    Tomb Raider
    Crysis 3
    State of decay - wasn't on sale just wanted it:D
    Forum Member
    State of decay - wasn't on sale just wanted it:D

That was a smart move!
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    That was a smart move!

From what I have played so far, it looks like it could be one of the best zombie games out there. I just hope they sort the frame rate issues out, it seems very choppy in places.
    Forum Member
    I know. They might give us an option to turn V-Sync off again in the next TU. You do get used to it though. What I don't personally like is the micro-freezing when driving over the map, not sure sure if they can fix it but it doesn't detract from the game...much

If you like it now chances are you're gonna love it when your 20/30 hours in. :)