Options

C4 - 16 Kids and Counting

Comments

• Options
    EmmabellEmmabell Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    That was unbelievable. Maybe she enjoys ironing. :confused: I have arthritis too and standing still is a very painful, far more painful than walking.
    If clothes are folded the minute they come out the tumble dryer she would have no need to iron anything.
    Shirts and blouses (easy care) can be hung up on coathangers to drip dry so she doesn't need to buy clothes that need ironing in the first place.

I always do the scrunch test in the shop, if it creases I don't buy it, I have back problems and standing still is so much more painful than walking.

Is that Mother on disability benefits?
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Emmabell wrote: »
    Is that Mother on disability benefits?

Yes she is and sounded like quite a few :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Yes she is and sounded like quite a few :mad:

How the hell can she claim it when people who really can't move about like that are not entitled to it?... That is bloody shocking:mad:
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked most of the other families but I'm afraid not the Freers. The Dad should be working, he really should. What kind of example is that to all his kids? Stay at home having a larf, playing computer games and allowing the kids to run riot.

No way should that mother be getting benefits for her "severe arthritis" .... if she's well enough to have sex and keep popping babies out then she isn't disabled.

Looked like they lived in a former pub - it was massive anyway and they looked to have it quite nicely furnished etc.Wonder whether they own or rent?

As for the family with the 12 girls (and one boy) they should be making those girls help out. Great big lumping girls like that and poor old Dad is doing everything.:eek:

Who paid for all their big white teeth too?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I liked most of the other families but I'm afraid not the Freers. The Dad should be working, he really should. What kind of example is that to all his kids? Stay at home having a larf, playing computer games and allowing the kids to run riot.

No way should that mother be getting benefits for her "severe arthritis" .... if she's well enough to have sex and keep popping babies out then she isn't disabled.

Looked like they lived in a former pub - it was massive anyway and they looked to have it quite nicely furnished etc.Wonder whether they own or rent?

As for the family with the 12 girls (and one boy) they should be making those girls help out. Great big lumping girls like that and poor old Dad is doing everything.:eek:

Who paid for all their big white teeth too?:D

People who work are the ones with the grey teeth, if you are on benefits you get all of that free, I noticed that all the mothers on this programme had fantastic pearlies,
    Bollocks, I should have had 12 kids too. I want white teeth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Emmabell wrote: »
    How the hell can she claim it when people who really can't move about like that are not entitled to it?... That is bloody shocking:mad:

I am fuming at that as I was walking bone on bone with my knees for 2 years. I could not walk far, when I sat down I struggled to get up and as for getting down on the floor that was impossible and no pain killers would touch it :(

I have had one total knee replacement and even tho I now can walk further there is still no way I will be able to crawl around on the floor ever again, so my pleasure of gardening is restricted.

She should be taken off her benefits as I see her as a fraud :mad:
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    I am fuming at that as I was walking bone on bone with my knees for 2 years. I could not walk far, when I sat down I struggled to get up and as for getting down on the floor that was impossible and no pain killers would touch it :(

I have had one total knee replacement and even tho I now can walk further there is still no way I will be able to crawl around on the floor ever again, so my pleasure of gardening is restricted.

She should be taken off her benefits as I see her as a fraud
    :mad:

Must have been terrible for you BellaRosa. Let's hope someone from the Benefits Agency was watching the other night. It's just not right is it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Must have been terrible for you BellaRosa. Let's hope someone from the Benefits Agency was watching the other night. It's just not right is it.

Thank you, just so glad I can walk further now.

I forgot to mention I was not on benefits while in pain so I really do hope that women is reported. It makes a mockery of the benefit system.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone goiing to watch the episode on Tuesday night?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well who is watching it on Tuesday night?
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me probably. Are you on it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me probably. Are you on it?

Nope but there is a Mormon family on it and they were recently on a CBBC programme called My Life and they are not weird since they are Mormons.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,959
    Forum Member
    Nope but there is a Mormon family on it and they were recently on a CBBC programme called My Life and they are not weird since they are Mormons.

Mormons are very weird if you ask me.
  • Options
    I heart shoesI heart shoes Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    The Freer's dad posted on netmums that they were doing the show and he hoped everyone would watch etc!
    Well we all did and lets just say they had some very honest replies to their episode!!! He didn't like it one bit, had a right pop at anyone who said they didn't agree with how they do things! Trouble is if you go on tv you kind of have to expect it....!!!
  • Options
    PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Freer's dad posted on netmums that they were doing the show and he hoped everyone would watch etc!
    Well we all did and lets just say they had some very honest replies to their episode!!! He didn't like it one bit, had a right pop at anyone who said they didn't agree with how they do things! Trouble is if you go on tv you kind of have to expect it....!!!

Have you got a link please?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thank's for the link :eek: No one from the posts that I read through, were in disgust that the mother who says she has severe arthritis and admits to sitting on the floor, has mentioned it :confused: That is one of the things I was outraged about.
    They need to come on here if they think Mumsnet is harsh :D

I also noticed a few new members :rolleyes: that were on the Freer's side :yawn:

And why have we not got the chin scratching and shrugging emo's .. It's not fair :mad::D
  • Options
    scar_tissuescar_tissue Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone see that little brat who kept spitting on the dad? Ugh I wouldn't stand for that!
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my word!

This lot have brand new socks every day because she can't be arsed to wash socks, and they eat out 4 days a week. We can't afford to eat out once a week, and there's only 2 of us!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now they're having 1 more! :eek:
  • Options
    Nellie1000Nellie1000 Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mormon's families children have to be the worst behaved kids of all the families in this series. How ironic.
  • Options
    MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Praying to god to wean their kid, isn't it their job?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nellie1000 wrote: »
    The mormon's families children have to be the worst behaved kids of all the families in this series. How ironic.

They're a couple of wet lettuces.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    gillypanda wrote: »
    Oh my word!

This lot have brand new socks every day because she can't be arsed to wash socks, and they eat out 4 days a week. We can't afford to eat out once a week, and there's only 2 of us!!!

New socks everyday :confused: Its ridiculous