Options

oh my god people in my work place are backing jade!

Comments

• Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't access any other threads but the C4 chairman statement has said Danielle and Jade said they weren't being racist so that means they're not being racist. Good grief. (Whether or not they are, they're not likely to admit it, are they?)/
  • Options
    Mr PoeticMr Poetic Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are lllowed to have differing opinions

I'm half backing her myself

I compare jade to a boxer who throws good punches but doesnt keep proper distance and ends up smothering her work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    actually people in my work place are backing jade too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is nobody's fault if they are being bullied. NOBODY'S!!!
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Poetic wrote:

I compare jade to a boxer who throws good punches but doesnt keep proper distance and ends up smothering her work.
    No one has said people aren't and they're allowed to be surprised that anyone could support her.

And to me, Jade is more like one of those people who shout 'what are you looking at' across the street at complete strangers.
  • Options
    MelBlanc22MelBlanc22 Posts: 3,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am with Jade myself. Until she says something overtly racist I am on her side,.

I can't quite believe I am on her side! *goes for a lie down*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    After watching the show last night I conclude this:

Jermain thinks is racially motivated.

Cleo thinks its cultural ignorance.

Ian thinks its bullying.

Dirk thinks its a Class clash.

Jo & Danielle think its a personality clash.

Jack is just a bitch who doesn't think at all it seems

but Jade thinks shes standing up for the poorer people after being uncomfortable with the fact that Shilpa is treated like royalty, waited on hand and foot by servants, when there are people in India living by the roadside living terrible lives (btw Shilpa DID say "I'm not like that, I don't come from Roadside!") Ouch.

Jades gobbing off is rightly condemnable but at least its made me think about WHY shes so jaded. (sorry, couldn't resist)

I've also concluded that I''m voting for Dirk :o)
    I think you might have a good point there,I reckon the media is to blame for stirring things up alot,I mean they are reportedly getting 400,000 pounds for this each,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:
    People in my office can't stand either of them. That's the tragedy of CBB5: it's been hi-jacked by this conflict between the less charismatic housemates.

It is a shame that Shilpa and Jades argument has dominated at the expense of the nicer less conflictual housemates who I was enjoying watching until this whole ridiculous fiasco kicked off
  • Options
    Forum Member
    amar1286 wrote:
    i couldnt believe what i was hearing , saying all this is shilpas fault blah blah :mad:

just wondering what the views are on this else where ? !
    Unfortunatly you are going to hear things you dont agree with,Its the uk 2007 and there is alot of resentment growing in this country i am sad to say,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    amar1286 wrote:
    i couldnt believe what i was hearing , saying all this is shilpas fault blah blah :mad:

And all this stuff happening is making things worse,I dont think the media and government will be satisfied until there are race wars in this country.Winston Churchill would be spinning in his grave with what has happened to the country in ten years,Thanks Mr BLair for nothing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    To the OP you must work in either a:
    - call-centre
    - a car repair workshop
    - a shelf-stacker in a supermarket
    - or you're a builder from Essex.

If so get out and find better work colleuges. Whether or not it's racism in the BB house or not is really a side issue. It is definately a bullying issue to someone who is a guset in this country - someone who influential in her motherland. If the bullying had not taken place whether Shilpa won or was evicted she would only have had good things to say about GB. However, even if she wins now what is GB reputation going to be abroad?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - call-centre
    - a car repair workshop

If so get out and find better work colleuges. Whether or not it's racism in the BB house or not is really a side issue. It is definately a bullying issue to someone who is a guset in this country - someone who influential in her motherland. If the bullying had not taken place whether Shilpa won or was evicted she would only have had good things to say about GB. However, even if she wins now what is GB reputation going to be abroad?

Now that's not very nice either - calling someone a guset!!
    :D
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they're backing her.A significant amount of British people actually agree with Jade,Danielle and Jo about Shilpa (unbelievable as that may sound).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amar1286 wrote:

Are you Jades new PA? ;)
  • Options
    jpcmejpcme Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    SofaSlob wrote:
    Yes I've watched an intelligent computer geek jump out of his burning car letting it run into another and go straight to the boot to get his golf clubs out before any thoughts of putting out the fire :rolleyes: Yes intelligence can throw up some wonderful people :eek:

His clubs were probably worth more than the car :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - call-centre
    - a car repair workshop

see, this kind of judgemental, generalisational, idiotic comment doesn't even deserve space on this site or any other site for that matter.

please think about what you're doing people. The mob mentality is winning here, you're only continuing the cycle of bullying!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be putting multiple votes to evict Jade. Bullying should not be rewarded. The reputation of GB has taken a knock internationally too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    You work with a bunch of racists and bigots - my advice to you type up you resume and find a new job
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Now that's not very nice either - calling someone a guset!!

LOL Dubjapie! :)

It's all the Microsoft Word's fault with that autocorrect function... or is it mine? Did I bring this on myself for using Word? Hmmm... Maybe it's a culture-clash between Word and my fingers... Hey that's it! I eat with my fingers too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    good at least some people have some brains left!

jade jade jade
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    My friends most upset as her collegues are backing Jade too.
    They are all beaty therapists and hairdressers but they were singing her praises today and LOVING her?! :eek:

Shocking.

At least my mate has more sense, well, we'd be parting ways if she agreed with that behaviour.
  • Options
    TonyLondonTonyLondon Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Mr Poetic wrote:

And you respect her 'work'? Very odd. Says a lot about you though.
  • Options
    TonyLondonTonyLondon Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    MelBlanc22 wrote:
    I am with Jade myself. Until she says something overtly racist I am on her side,.

I can't quite believe I am on her side! *goes for a lie down*

I see, so her bullying and psychotic screaming is acceptable then?
  • Options
    Mr PoeticMr Poetic Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @ tony, if you understand boxing you would understand the analogy
  • Options
    pessapessa Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vote jade, joe, danni why not everyone is allowed there own opinion