Yesssss Chris !!!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    I loved Chris' speech but he pretty much said to BB what Christopher said to Danielle. I don't think Chris should necessarily say it to their faces (but it would be great if he did) however I found Christopher's approach far kinder because he did it to support Danielle rather than to just let off steam in the DR.

Both Chris' went up in my estimation last night but Christopher more so.

BIB, exactly, yet Chris seems to get all the kudos for it and Christopher gets none. Chris bores me in the DR because he's not telling us anything that we don't already know anyway, and he bores me in the house because he does nothing. Doesn't mean he's not a nice person, just that he seems to lack any sort of get up and go, or any desire to join in with anything. He's just a bystander stood at the edge of the crowd narrating from a script that everyone already knows by heart.
  • Options
    Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    millysshaw wrote: »
    I like Chris, he and Christopher are my favourites this year. Would be great if Chris could narrate next years show. Chris imp has got the housemates spot on. Maybe he does not say it to their faces or tell it how its is! . In the real world if you did say it to their faces, you would not then be shut in a house with them. Chris is just being himself, no Arron copy. If they are similar in personality it is just that, not him pretending to be him. Everybody has their own personality we just might see traits of other people in them. Those who tell it to their faces, also tell it behind their back and just add a few more words in behind their back. They tell it how it is, no they tell it how they see it.

Spot on!
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    BIB, exactly, yet Chris seems to get all the kudos for it and Christopher gets none. Chris bores me in the DR because he's not telling us anything that we don't already know anyway, and he bores me in the house because he does nothing. Doesn't mean he's not a nice person, just that he seems to lack any sort of get up and go, or any desire to join in with anything. He's just a bystander stood at the edge of the crowd narrating from a script that everyone already knows by heart.

This............he is preaching to the converted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    He was talking so much sense in the diary room !

I know he was spot on.

While I was watching it I was saying ...'yes that's what I've been saying ...finally someone making sense ...yes exactly ..thank you' . My son pipes up ....Mum ...who you talking to? Ha ha ... I'm now just talking out loud and to the telly ...:o
  • Options
    KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice words in the diary room. It did make me sit up and listen. Not a popular opinion but i'm not convinced he's completely genuine. For all her faults Bianca seemed like a pretty honest person and she said Chris is the biggest gameplayer. This all came about when she was having the talk with Chris after he said Helen and her were bitching in the toilet. While apologising to Bianca he mentioned maybe he was worried she was taking Helen away from him after he had just started to get to know her. Bianca rightly wondered why would he be worried about that and probably thought It seemed like Chris said it to make her look bad. Just my two cents. Not a Bianca fan but she's been in there and saw the real Chris.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    I think he is playing a great game.........he is calm cool and collective.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was so spot on it was brilliant as always to watch

Chris for the win :D
  • Options
    alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His observations are often dead on, and he's good in this "narrator" role. But my problem with Chris isn't what he's like in the Diary Room, it's that outside of the Diary Room he's a bit ineffectual. As has been said, Christopher made more of an effort to be nice to Danielle rather than just go to the Diary Room to say how awful everyone else was being to her.

Then there's the way when people come back after hearing what Chris has said about them he seems to give in almost immediately. He's a bit spineless.
    Koll wrote: »
    Not a popular opinion but i'm not convinced he's completely genuine. For all her faults Bianca seemed like a pretty honest person and she said Chris is the biggest gameplayer. .

I agree, he's definitely playing up to being an "underdog", and has done from the start.
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Chris, but i have to be honest in that i just can't see him winning. I do believe that Mark or Winston will win.

Chris is seemingly an honest and nice type of guy, he says alot of truth in the diary room, and stays true to himself.

The problem is that he is too quiet, or we are led to believe that he's that way.

He doesn't strike me as the winner, i think top 4 maybe 3rd but no higher than that!. I think the shows been scripted for either Mark or Winston (in all probability, Winston), to win.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alienghost wrote: »
    His observations are often dead on, and he's good in this "narrator" role. But my problem with Chris isn't what he's like in the Diary Room, it's that outside of the Diary Room he's a bit ineffectual. As has been said, Christopher made more of an effort to be nice to Danielle rather than just go to the Diary Room to say how awful everyone else was being to her.

Then there's the way when people come back after hearing what Chris has said about them he seems to give in almost immediately. He's a bit spineless.

I agree, he's definitely playing up to being an "underdog", and has done from the start.

We have no idea what Chris said to Danielle and we have no idea that he ONLY went to the DR to complain.

What we do know is when it happened it was little Chris who thought of Ashleigh and put his arm round her to comfort her when everyone else was gaping open mouthed at Bianncas revelations.

Chris was the first and only person to offer Danielle immediate comfort.

The fact he was clearly so livid shows me that he did really care.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    We have no idea what Chris said to Danielle and we have no idea that he ONLY went to the DR to complain.

What we do know is when it happened it was little Chris who thought of Ashleigh and put his arm round her to comfort her when everyone else was gaping open mouthed at Bianncas revelations.

Chris was the first and only person to offer Danielle immediate comfort.

The fact he was clearly so livid shows me that he did really care.
    Yep, this moment was one of the best so far this year :) I was wondering from comments on here if a lot of other people had missed this clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5L_Zrs3y64
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just this last week, his actor brain has kicked in and he realises he has to give good diary room. If he does that, it doesn't matter if he's up. Every series has its narrator and Chris is this year's. He's cogent, interesting, and says what he really feels in the DR - it's the best way to play the game,I think (remember Aaron, addressing the cameras when alone in the garden, etc?) Establish a direct link with the viewer - would be my strategy if I was in there. He is quite the diplomat so it is interesting, as well, to see what he really thinks. Like Christopher, as well, you get a sense of him being a sane person surrounded by nutjobs and that is very compelling.
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cant stand the pompous little troll
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cant stand the pompous little troll

Well said.:)

He will break though, the signs are there. BB, long enough for all the trolls to be exposed.

Christopher is the real deal, not Chris.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    He's a hypocrite. He talks behind people's back as well, he was doing exactly that in the diary room. So much for being so intelligent.

To be fair, there aren't many people who would tell the likes of Helen and Bianca what they think of them, they are a pair of loud foul mouthed fishwives.

Chris likes a quiet life, and he has to live with the lowlife's, so the last thing he wants is a huge fight, but he is still entitled to his opinion, and I agree with him.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Koll wrote: »
    Nice words in the diary room. It did make me sit up and listen. Not a popular opinion but i'm not convinced he's completely genuine. For all her faults Bianca seemed like a pretty honest person and she said Chris is the biggest gameplayer. This all came about when she was having the talk with Chris after he said Helen and her were bitching in the toilet. While apologising to Bianca he mentioned maybe he was worried she was taking Helen away from him after he had just started to get to know her. Bianca rightly wondered why would he be worried about that and probably thought It seemed like Chris said it to make her look bad. Just my two cents. Not a Bianca fan but she's been in there and saw the real Chris.

Does Biannca really need anyone else to make her look bad?:o She was/is an absolute horror. As for being "a gameplayer", wasn't Biannca also playing a game? only with her limited intelligence, the only game she knew was stripping off and flashing at every available opportunity - she obviously thought that would keep her in. Silly girl.
  • Options
    magpi99magpi99 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    No, intelligent people will talk it out with them if they have a problem. Chris is smug and a hypocrite in my opinion. I can't stand people who think they are better than everyone else.
    Exactly right, his smugness might have cracked if all his backstabbing cowardly diary room comments had been relayed to the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Chris fan here :D