Options

Jon Snow plays video games for the first time

jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FLVjfFKy58

I don't know if people have seen this. But it is a hilarious video showing Charlie Brooker trying to explain why playing video games can be fun to a skeptical Jon Snow.

It really gets funny when Jon starts playing a game.

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know nothing, Jon Snow.
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jon snuuuuur :D
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's he then?
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeez, it's like talking to my Dad..
  • Options
    Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I saw this when it was originally shown before Xmas . At least he's not moaning about how "violent" they are.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like Charlie Brooker but it did annoy me when he kept saying Lego Marvel is made for kids, ok perhaps it is, but a lot of adults play it too lol. He didn't really defend the gaming industry that well either.

Jon Snow showing his arrogance too by thinking girls don't play games.
  • Options
    NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    I do like Charlie Brooker but it did annoy me when he kept saying Lego Marvel is made for kids, ok perhaps it is, but a lot of adults play it too lol. He didn't really defend the gaming industry that well either.

Jon Snow showing his arrogance too by thinking girls don't play games.

I think Charlie was all ready too, but was so side-swiped by Snow's lack of grasp on what was in front of him that it threw him off.

Have you ever tried to teach someone who has never used a computer i their life, to use a PC to send emails/browse the internet? I did it once, before the advent of widely affordable tablets, ad it was the most frustrating experience of my life.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you ever tried to teach someone who has never used a computer i their life, to use a PC to send emails/browse the internet? I did it once, before the advent of widely affordable tablets, ad it was the most frustrating experience of my life.
    On many occasions, both at home and at work with great success lol.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member

Only that winter is coming.
  • Options
    GamerGirlGamerGirl Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's very irritating that Jon Snow seldom gives Charlie much chance to answer any of his inane questions and goes off on his own agenda.

Also I'm pretty insulted by his assertion that Call of Duty (and suchlike games) are not played by females. What rock has he been hiding underneath? >:(
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon snuuuuur :D

LOL.... :D