have characters ever got away with murder

fallfallfallfallfallfall Posts: 308
Forum Member
i really want
Rob
to get away with killing Tina. But they always get found out in the end. Have people in other soaps never been caught?

Comments

• BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,714
    Forum Member
    Louise on Emmerdale
  • rollockingbatrollockingbat Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carl on Emmerdale .. until he got murdered himself of course.
  • Alex250PAlex250P Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracy did but then was released. Janine from EastEnders has gotten away with murder twice as well - but she's an exception to the rule I think. Also Stacey is currently inside, but her return later in the year suggests she'll be freed.
  • LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janine got away with Barry's murder.
    Or did he slip?
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE:
    Janine (twice)
    Ronnie (Currently)
    Stacey (Looks that way)

ED: Carl
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam Mitchell,
  • perpet83perpet83 Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    EE:
    Janine (twice)
    Ronnie (Currently)
    Stacey (Looks that way)

ED: Carl

I don't think either of Janine's could have been technically classified as murder, not that I'm doubting, much as I love her, that she's a wrong'un. Didn't Nick get away with the murder of Reg Cox?
    Forum Member
    attitude99 wrote: »
    Sam Mitchell,

Who did she kill??
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick Cotton
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Barry Grant on Brookie.
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick murdered two people on Eastenders. Janine did NOT murder anybody. In Barry's case, it was an accident because she pushed him away. She stabbed Michael because she would have killed her. Actually, it looks like Tina's fall was an accident also. I don't think that Rob meant for her to fall from the balcony. I'm pretty sure that Louise didn't murder Ray either and that his death was self-defense. Carl didn't intentionally murder his father either: that was in the heat of the moment. Tracy was jailed as is Stacey so you can't really say they got away with it. So far, Nick is the only ones that got away with cold-blooded murder. I believe that Ronnie killed Carl in the heat of the moment.
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Nick Cotton

I thought so. This is why I would love him to have been involved some way in Lucy's death. EE started with the discovery of a murder he committed and got away with, so it seems the perfect way to tie up a murder mystery culminating on the 30th anniversary for him to be unmasked as having been involved somehow.
    Forum Member
    Nick murdered two people on Eastenders. Janine did NOT murder anybody. In Barry's case, it was an accident because she pushed him away. She stabbed Michael because she would have killed her. Actually, it looks like Tina's fall was an accident also. I don't think that Rob meant for her to fall from the balcony. I'm pretty sure that Louise didn't murder Ray either and that his death was self-defense. Carl didn't intentionally murder his father either: that was in the heat of the moment. Tracy was jailed as is Stacey so you can't really say they got away with it. So far, Nick is the only ones that got away with cold-blooded murder. I believe that Ronnie killed Carl in the heat of the moment.

Who was the second person? Was it Ashley? If so, what happened about that? Did he get away with it? I can't remember.
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    perpet83 wrote: »
    Who was the second person? Was it Ashley? If so, what happened about that? Did he get away with it? I can't remember.

Eddie Royle?
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    perpet83 wrote: »

Nick Cotton murdered Reg Cox (the guy found dead in the shows first episode) by beating him and then he murdered pub landlord Eddie Royle by stabbing him to death whilst on heroin. He got away scot-free with Reg's murder, he was arrested and charged with Eddie's murder but was found not guilty in court thus getting away with murder twice. Ashley's death was also down to Nick but indirectly Nick tampered with the breaks on Mark's motorbike in an attempt to kill him but Ashley got on it and crashed and died.
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Did Ashley's niece (Jenna Coleman - in Doctor Who) kill a policeman?? She left hurriedly on a bus, thanks to Debbie Dingle???
    Forum Member
    Camis wrote: »
    Eddie Royle?

Aha. Before my time. He didn't really murder Ashley, he killed him accidentally in the process of trying to murder Mark. I'm not sure what the legal definition of that is!
  • MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Nick killed Eddie Royle, he also tampered with the brakes on Mark Fowler's motorbike and inadvertently killed his son instead.

Did Warren in Hollyoaks get away with murder? Louise and Sean?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tracey Barlow has gotten away with premeditated murder
  • MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Ashley's niece (Jenna Coleman - in Doctor Who) kill a policeman?? She left hurriedly on a bus, thanks to Debbie Dingle???

She was eventually sent to prison for manslaughter.
    Forum Member
    Nick Cotton murdered Reg Cox (the guy found dead in the shows first episode) by beating him and then he murdered pub landlord Eddie Royle by stabbing him to death whilst on heroin. He got away scot-free with Reg's murder, he was arrested and charged with Eddie's murder but was found not guilty in court thus getting away with murder twice. Ashley's death was also down to Nick but indirectly Nick tampered with the breaks on Mark's motorbike in an attempt to kill him but Ashley got on it and crashed and died.

Aha, I think we cross-posted there! I didn't know about Eddie Royle. Thanks for the info!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    I hope he goes to prison. Murder is only acceptable in soaps if the person that was killed was a villain (or if I really liked the murderer)
    Forum Member
    I hope he goes to prison. Murder is only acceptable in soaps if the person that was killed was a villain (or if I really liked the murderer)

I so, so wanted Chrissie to get away with Den's murder! And I'd have been gutted if Janine went down too, even though I really liked Michael. I'm more ambivalent about Stacey. She doesn't have their wit or class.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight was pretty cold blooded on Rob's part so he has to go to prison
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he kills Michelle and Fiz, I think he should be spared prison then be knighted by the Queen.