EastEnders: Are you going to miss Bianca Jackson when she leaves?

wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Bianca is an iconic character but are you going to miss her when she leaves EastEnders?

Are you happy Bianca is leaving EastEnders? 103 votes

Yes - I am glad she is leaving
66%
Adam LawmikebukcjdoyleandallthatjazzSteveOwenMarkynottsJohn DoughDUNDEEBOYmossy2103jamesc_715bass55Sick BulletolivejClaypio_elly0012shy2007shandersholidaynumptylloys-strachantenchgirl 69 votes
No - I will miss her and I hope she will return one day
33%
AcerBenGilashSuburbanqueenyohinnchildChrissy 2005valdMiniMeToodavedubSunny BScorpio87CherryRoseDessie[Deleted User]RixionJustChrisM_NiallDEE_MrJamesemmageeringlk1981dantay24uk 34 votes

Comments

• Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really I used to think she was alright though.

To mouthy than normal and unbearable these days, didn't like her with Kat.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wizardt wrote: »
    Bianca is an iconic character but are you going to miss her when she leaves EastEnders?

As if.

Horrid character played by an equally self centered, selfish individual. She should have been sacked a long time ago.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Ah man. I read it quick and voted no when I meant to vote yes. I'm glad she is leaving!
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if.

Horrid character played by an equally self centered, selfish individual. She should have been sacked a long time ago.

I agree with your assessment on Bianca, Im not a fan myself, but theres no argument- she is iconic. She is part of one of EastEnders most famous marriages, was well known for her style, loudmouth and of course for one of the soaps most notable catchphrases
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I'll miss Bianca's ! But then I miss Shenice too …
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the middle. I liked her with Kat most of the time and I liked her with her kids (when something other than 'ow am I gonna feed 'em' is going on. Really not a fan of her during Carol's storyline though.

I liked her with Ricky and I like her with Terry - the first character I've liked in two separate pairings.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I always liked Bianca, but have to admit that her character has become a bore. I will miss her a bit.
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if.

She is iconic to be fair, but I agree with the rest of your assessment...good riddance.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    The polls has flipped the question of the OP

Are you going to miss Bianca (OP)
    Are you happy Bianca is leaving EastEnders? (poll)

almost voted wrongly
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If by 'miss her' you mean rejoice and throw a celebratory party weekend then yes, I'll miss her dearly.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    The polls has flipped the question of the OP

Are you going to miss Bianca (OP)
    Are you happy Bianca is leaving EastEnders? (poll)

almost voted wrongly

Same here - the opposite to what I thought!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Her character seems to be going round in circles, so no I won't miss her. I wouldn't mind her coming back in the future, if they do something interesting with her
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No glad she going, no more skint s/l for one week.
  • ClaypioClaypio Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I loved Bianca & Patsy's portrayal of her the first few times around; so, I was really happy when I heard she was returning but the storylines since she got out of prison have become very samey...Bianca has no money...she makes a big mistake...Again!
    I was looking forward to the Bianca/Carol-centric cancer storyline as both of them can be incredible but instead it seems to have devolved into yet another Bianca has no money etc. storyline which is destroying the good work that LC & PP have been putting in for ages!
    Basically, the storylines for this once iconic character have made me dislike her so much I'm glad she's leaving. She can take Tiff with her - as long as Whit, Morgan and Liam stick around with nana Carol!
  • Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will miss Bianca because I think she is a fantastic character that needs better storylines( like winning the lottery). To say she isn't iconic though is wrong because find anyone that is called RICKYYYYYYYY and they'll sure as hell have heard of Bianca Butcher!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never been happier a character is leaving to be honest. Her storylines are the same thing over and over, and I am very bored of her screeching now.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claypio wrote: »
    I loved Bianca & Patsy's portrayal of her the first few times around; so, I was really happy when I heard she was returning but the storylines since she got out of prison have become very samey...Bianca has no money...she makes a big mistake...Again!
    I was looking forward to the Bianca/Carol-centric cancer storyline as both of them can be incredible but instead it seems to have devolved into yet another Bianca has no money etc. storyline which is destroying the good work that LC & PP have been putting in for ages!
    Basically, the storylines for this once iconic character have made me dislike her so much I'm glad she's leaving. She can take Tiff with her - as long as Whit, Morgan and Liam stick around with nana Carol!

Pretty much how I feel. It's just like a merry-go-round with Bianca, she never evolves and when she makes mistake after mistake it's all 'my kids! how am I gonna feed my kids!' which gets more boring the more she wails it.

I'm not missing her on screen now so no I'll not miss her she's gone which is a shame as like you say she is a bit of an iconic character and I quite liked her back in the 90's.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    She was interesting for about three months whilst the Tony storyline was ongoing... other than that it's been the same old 'ow am a gonna feed ma faahhhmily' pile of crap over and over and over again for the last 6 years. Couldn't even avoid shoehorning it in to the initially excellent portrayal of Carol's cancer. They should have just had David leave them a decent sum of money and leave their constant financial woes out of the equation. When David was about it felt like finally that clan were becoming a major force in the show dramatically, now he's gone it's back to square one. Bianca has regressed more than ever lately as well, it is actually a bit worrying that a woman so emotionally immature is responsible for three children under 16. She's another character I think it's a case of it being too little too late if they DID decide to make her grow up at last -time to go.
  • summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    I like Bianca but her latest stint has not been that good, sadly. She hasn't had very good storylines. It's also been hard to warm to her when Patsy Palmer keeps coming and going all the time. Unlike Janine, whose character works with impactful entrances and exits, Bianca works better as a strong full time character if she is given the stories. Sadly she hasn't been.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last Bianca story line that I enjoyed was in 2008! I wish PP well but I won't be gnashing me teeth and rending me garments.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    She was interesting for about three months whilst the Tony storyline was ongoing... other than that it's been the same old 'ow am a gonna feed ma faahhhmily' pile of crap over and over and over again for the last 6 years. Couldn't even avoid shoehorning it in to the initially excellent portrayal of Carol's cancer. They should have just had David leave them a decent sum of money and leave their constant financial woes out of the equation. When David was about it felt like finally that clan were becoming a major force in the show dramatically, now he's gone it's back to square one. Bianca has regressed more than ever lately as well, it is actually a bit worrying that a woman so emotionally immature is responsible for three children under 16. She's another character I think it's a case of it being too little too late if they DID decide to make her grow up at last -time to go.

Great post dan, agree with every word.

David leaving has really made both Carol and Bianca regress. It also didn't make sense that David didn't leave some cash for them, after all he turned up determined to give Bianca some money so why would he leave her brassic now? :confused:
  • Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hell no

I'm ecstatic!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted "Yes - Glad she is leaving"

But I suspect that Patsy will return within the next few years, anyway.:(
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted wrong, I meant to click yes im glad she is leaving.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't miss her last time and this will be no different. EE have finally run out of ideas for her. Did wonder how she'll leave. Surely its prison. Maybe she gets in on the drug dealing with Tina.