Brand KATIE/JORDAN

Comments

• ALPERTON94ALPERTON94 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    How on earth is KP famous for being famous?!! The likes of Paris Hilton and Kim K are....because they are either famous because of the name they carry and their wealth whilst not being known for their Jobs or Talent. KP is a Famous Glamour Model, you can look down on that and that's your problem. Each to their own. She wasn't born wealthy like Hilton or Kardashian but as worked for her cash through her Modelling and Reality TV. Obviously being a model is a part time game but she has found a lucrative Market for herself through other means. Which is commendable as she has to raise up 3 children and Harvey would most likely live with her forever.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    ALPERTON94 wrote: »
    Which is commendable as she has to raise up 3 children and Harvey would most likely live with her forever.

She's made a fortune because she has some savvy people behind her. She actually doesn't have an iota of talent. She was blessed with being very photogenic and become famous because of countless boob jobs. Basically she's famous for having huge knockers.and she capitalised on that.

Good for her, She made the most of what she's got but let's not pretend that she's done it alone.. She's a figurehead, and a huge part of what she has now was built off the back of her marriage to PA. That marriage benefitted both of them because they were, at the time, last year's news.
    Forum Member
    Katie may have a savvy managment but come on let's be honest this is KP, she never let's anyone control her and she's an open book what you see is what you get. KP was still at the height of her modelling game, watch being Jordan her reality show in 2004. She just signed a £1.85m deal with Daily Star and paid £100k to appear on IACGMOOH. Whereas the rest were paid 25-50k. That screams interest to me. And KP was the only one getting work offers during their marriage. Apart from the reality show what else did he do? KP is responsible for her own image today and isn't PR'd to death like Cheryl Cole or PA. Katie Price could have easily retired in 2004 but decided to build on it and make a brand for herself. Whereas PA would be living in a bedsit somewhere if he didn't meet KP.
  • Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    How on earth is KP famous for being famous?!! The likes of Paris Hilton and Kim K are....because they are either famous because of the name they carry and their wealth whilst not being known for their Jobs or Talent. KP is a Famous Glamour Model, you can look down on that and that's your problem. Each to their own. She wasn't born wealthy like Hilton or Kardashian but as worked for her cash through her Modelling and Reality TV. Obviously being a model is a part time game but she has found a lucrative Market for herself through other means. Which is commendable as she has to raise up 3 children and Harvey would most likely live with her forever.

Err, they do have a father, who has them 50% of the time.
    I think you are going to have to remove those rose tinted specs very soon. She DID make a lot of money, thanks to fantastic management, and because she was already infamous. Not so much nowadays though.This latest fiasco with the Fox story proves that. If there was no truth in what has been said, she would have been on Twitter like a shot, as she always does. Her silence speaks volumes.
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    She's made a fortune because she has some savvy people behind her. She actually doesn't have an iota of talent. She was blessed with being very photogenic and become famous because of countless boob jobs. Basically she's famous for having huge knockers.and she capitalised on that.

Good for her, She made the most of what she's got but let's not pretend that she's done it alone.. She's a figurehead, and a huge part of what she has now was built off the back of her marriage to PA. That marriage benefitted both of them because they were, at the time, last year's news.

Sums it up perfectly. I wish one of her supporters would tell me exactly what talent she has apart from an awareness of camera angles and an unawareness of where to draw the line in self-promotion..
    Forum Member
    tara27 wrote: »
    Sums it up perfectly. I wish one of her supporters would tell me exactly what talent she has apart from an awareness of camera angles and an unawareness of where to draw the line in self-promotion..

She says that she's a good horse rider. That's a talent.
    Forum Member
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    Err, they do have a father, who has them 50% of the time.
    I think you are going to have to remove those rose tinted specs very soon. She DID make a lot of money, thanks to fantastic management, and because she was already infamous. Not so much nowadays though.This latest fiasco with the Fox story proves that. If there was no truth in what has been said, she would have been on Twitter like a shot, as she always does. Her silence speaks volumes.

She already was a millionairess befor she met PA. Hence why he signed a pre-nup. I know PA looks after them but what I meant was she provides for her children. So does the father. And she's clearly the bigger earner so has built up a fortune for her kids. And she was rich before She met CAN.
    Forum Member
    She already was a millionairess befor she met PA. Hence why he signed a pre-nup. I know PA looks after them but what I meant was she provides for her children. So does the father. And she's clearly the bigger earner so has built up a fortune for her kids. And she was rich before She met CAN.

Actually, it may surprise you to learn that Peter Andre was also very wealthy. He just doesn`t shout about it, the way she does, Read an article in the Telegraph, by Sarah Ewing, dated 2nd December 2009. I think also, with three TV shows, two very successful Arena tours, and endorsements, he is certainly doing as well as her, if not better.
    Forum Member
    Actually, it may surprise you to learn that Peter Andre was also very wealthy. He just doesn`t shout about it, the way she does, Read an article in the Telegraph, by Sarah Ewing, dated 2nd December 2009. I think also, with three TV shows, two very successful Arena tours, and endorsements, he is certainly doing as well as her, if not better.

What was he wealthy for? One hit single??? He can't be doing as well as her Jordan is a money making machine. PA well all I know him for is Mysterious Girl. Haha I find that laughable!!! He wish he was earning as much as her!!! Haha honestly stop :D:D... In stiches...:DShame you didn't mention the hit album...oh wait :D
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is doing better...his arena shows are a sell out and he commands double the viewing figures KP does and is better liked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it me or is KP less annoying these days? She doesn't seems to be on the cover of every mag these days lol
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    What was he wealthy for? One hit single??? He can't be doing as well as her Jordan is a money making machine. PA well all I know him for is Mysterious Girl. Haha I find that laughable!!! He wish he was earning as much as her!!! Haha honestly stop :D:D... In stiches...:DShame you didn't mention the hit album...oh wait :D
    At least he had a couple of no1's,,something which his ex failed to to...even though she tried so hard.....Now if you want a really good laugh...check this out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARja3jjnKdw PMSL...
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She says that she's a good horse rider. That's a talent.

That's not a talent it's a skill, skills are easily learnt when you have as much money and time and she does, also she says she's a good horse rider but plenty horsey people say she isn't.
    Forum Member

If you read the article that I quoted, you will see how he aquired his wealth. Or would that mean you might have to change your blinkered views?

This guy was hugely famous during the nineties, and won many awards, Check it out. As I said, you might be in for a shock. You really shouldn`t just dismiss someone, because he walked out on your idol love.
    Forum Member
    If you read the article that I quoted, you will see how he aquired his wealth. Or would that mean you might have to change your blinkered views?

This guy was hugely famous during the nineties, and won many awards, Check it out. As I said, you might be in for a shock. You really shouldn`t just dismiss someone, because he walked out on your idol love.

There is no figures,love. I don't have idols and KP definitely isn't one of mine. As you said earlier, take your rose tinted specs off, We can definitely see who is more successful here.Love.
    Forum Member
    vierte wrote: »
    That's not a talent it's a skill, skills are easily learnt when you have as much money and time and she does, also she says she's a good horse rider but plenty horsey people say she isn't.

Who said that? Jodie Marsh?...Anyways who cares what snobby people like them think.If you enjoy keep doing it.:)
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who said that? Jodie Marsh?...Anyways who cares what snobby people like them think.If you enjoy keep doing it.:)

Well you're whole point was that her horse riding was a talent when it's clearly not, so basically she doesn't have a talent.

Why would I call Jodie Marsh a horsey person:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    At least he had a couple of no1's,,something which his ex failed to to...even though she tried so hard.....Now if you want a really good laugh...check this out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARja3jjnKdw PMSL...

Lol Just watched that :eek: My cat is away looking for the wounded animal that was making the noise!!
    Forum Member
    milly wrote: »

As far as i know he had 1 number 1 single mysterious girl.Correct me if wrong.:confused::confused: Lol she looks like she's making a guest appearance on Teletubbies! Lol :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    As far as i know he had 1 number 1 single mysterious girl.Correct me if wrong.:confused::confused: Lol she looks like she's making a guest appearance on Teletubbies! Lol :D:D:D

Here you go.....

"At nineteen, he had his first hit in Australia with Gimme Little Sign and was honored with having had the highest-selling record of the decade.

At twenty-three, he became the special guest performer of both Madonna & Bobby Brown concert tours and later on return to the UK to continue writing and recording songs for a wider market.

His first UK album, Natural debuted at number 1, and went Platinum, followed by several hits which eventually led him to tour throughout the UK, Asia, Europe and Australia.

In 1997, Peter had achieved his dream of performing a sold-out concert at Wembley Arena.

During the 90s, Peter became UK's 6th highest-selling solo artist grossing for over 20 million pounds CDs and merchandise sold aside from being voted as Best Australian Artist at the World Music Awards in Monaco

Two albums, Time, and Greatest Hits, went Gold."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Lol Just watched that :eek: My cat is away looking for the wounded animal that was making the noise!!

PMSL...My cat run under the sofa and wont come out:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here you go.....

"At nineteen, he had his first hit in Australia with Gimme Little Sign and was honored with having had the highest-selling record of the decade.

At twenty-three, he became the special guest performer of both Madonna & Bobby Brown concert tours and later on return to the UK to continue writing and recording songs for a wider market.

His first UK album, Natural debuted at number 1, and went Platinum, followed by several hits which eventually led him to tour throughout the UK, Asia, Europe and Australia.

In 1997, Peter had achieved his dream of performing a sold-out concert at Wembley Arena.

During the 90s, Peter became UK's 6th highest-selling solo artist grossing for over 20 million pounds CDs and merchandise sold aside from being voted as Best Australian Artist at the World Music Awards in Monaco

Two albums, Time, and Greatest Hits, went Gold."

Then he went and married WoofWoof Price...what the hell was he thinking.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

KP may have started out as a glamour model, but she's now considered to be famous for selling every part of her life to the media. So she's basically famous for being famous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Then he went and married WoofWoof Price...what the hell was he thinking.

He was thinking kerching, allegedly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    He was thinking kerching, allegedly.

Childrens comedy drama:confused: