Hyrule Warriors

SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's out this Friday! ... Who's buying? :)

£31 from amazon! ... Just preordered it! :cool:

(I love dynasty warriors type games!) :)

Comments

• gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    It's out this Friday! ... Who's buying? :)

£31 from amazon! ... Just preordered it! :cool:

(I love dynasty warriors type games!) :)

meee...:blush:

whats your WII U tag m8?
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meee...:blush:

whats your WII U tag m8?

SimonB1979 :)
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    Me, I can't wait. I've got this Friday and next Monday off work :D but that's more of a coincidence than me purposely booking time off for a video game.

I've just played Skyward Sword again (after completing Ocarina of Time again) to get me in the Zelda mood and I am ready :D
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still torn. Just seems awfully repetitive to me. I'll wait.
  • JimallJimall Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    I have it on pre-order - really looking forward to it!

This game and the new Zelda game due out next year are the reasons I wanted a Wii U (which I've had for just over a month now). Brilliant console, it's getting way more attention than the PS4 at the moment, lol.

Roll on Friday!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Still torn. Just seems awfully repetitive to me. I'll wait.

Yep! ... Dynasty Warriors is abit of a marmite game but it got fantastic reviews via Famitsu so it should be worth checking out! :)

& don't forget 2 add me guys!! :)
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I pre-ordered a few weeks ago after seeing some footage on Youtube. I wasn't sure I wanted it until then, but I saw it had cutscenes and a story and wasn't just mindless killing of masses of enemies and also seems to have a strategy element to it. (I've never played Dynasty Warriors) Plus it's set in Zelda universe.

I'm looking forward to it.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I don't have a Wii U but I loved the look of this game.

This is one game that might tempt me to buy the console, but I won't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's nice.
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want it but can't afford. I'll wait a while
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »

It'll still be dropping through the letterbox come Friday! :)

(It's a shame it doesn't have online multiplayer tho!) :(
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    8/10 on Eurogamer
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-17-hyrule-warriors-review

Seen the download is 32 on Game, think I'll go for that and stay digital (until Bayonetta)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll still be dropping through the letterbox come Friday! :)

(It's a shame it doesn't have online multiplayer tho!) :(

Yep, there's no way I'm changing my mind. I've not looked forward to a game like this in a while.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, there's no way I'm changing my mind. I've not looked forward to a game like this in a while.

Yeah! ... Bring it on!!!! :D
    Forum Member

Me either. I think I've always accepted this won't be up there with Ocarina of Time for me but I'm looking forward to it none the less. It will fill the gap waiting for more news about Zelda Wii U nicely.

Got an e-mail saying my order had been dispatched, can't wait for tomorrow :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me either. I think I've always accepted this won't be up there with Ocarina of Time for me but I'm looking forward to it none the less. It will fill the gap waiting for more news about Zelda Wii U nicely.

Got an e-mail saying my order had been dispatched, can't wait for tomorrow :D

It'll be perfect to get my Zelda fix while waiting for the full Zelda game.

Better than replaying Skyward Sword at any rate!

Can't wait for tomorrow either. :D
    Forum Member
    It'll be perfect to get my Zelda fix while waiting for the full Zelda game.

Better than replaying Skyward Sword at any rate!

Can't wait for tomorrow either. :D

I just replayed that again. The first time I played it I ended up taking months long breaks after the second and third imprisoned fight out of frustration, then I got stuck in the Sky Keep against the 4 armed Staflos so I gave up. I started it again a couple of weeks ago and didn't have the previous problems, until Demise. I love the game (and the love the idea that it's ancient Hyrule) but I cannot defeat Demise. I maybe could with the Hylian Shield but I don't think I could defeat all the bosses again to get it :( I feel like such a failure :cry:
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just replayed that again. The first time I played it I ended up taking months long breaks after the second and third imprisoned fight out of frustration, then I got stuck in the Sky Keep against the 4 armed Staflos so I gave up. I started it again a couple of weeks ago and didn't have the previous problems, until Demise. I love the game (and the love the idea that it's ancient Hyrule) but I cannot defeat Demise. I maybe could with the Hylian Shield but I don't think I could defeat all the bosses again to get it :( I feel like such a failure :cry:

I've never beaten Demise either...he's absolutely solid. Hardest final boss I've ever encountered.

I wasn't sold on Hyrule Warriors for ages, took me a while to be convinced but I got there eventually. Really excited now.:D
    Forum Member
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    I've never beaten Demise either...he's absolutely solid. Hardest final boss I've ever encountered.

I wasn't sold on Hyrule Warriors for ages, took me a while to be convinced but I got there eventually. Really excited now.:D

I completely agree on Demise.

I purposely avoided spoilers for Hyrule Warriors but it's been tricky as it's already out in other countries. I won't give anything away but as soon as I saw what other characters are involved I went into excitement overdrive :D Today is like Christmas Eve when I was a child. Do you think if I go to bed early enough the postman will come early :D
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got my DL code about 3pm today, guessing it wont work till midnight?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fluffed wrote: »
    Got my DL code about 3pm today, guessing it wont work till midnight?

Correct! 😉

(My Amazon order hasn't even processed yet so I can forget about playing HW tomorrow) 😢
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazon still haven't dispatched this....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct! 😉

(My Amazon order hasn't even processed yet so I can forget about playing HW tomorrow) 😢

Strange, not has mine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange, not has mine

Glad I'm not the only one! 😉