I can't believe they didn't show any of BBLBC (Merged)

Comments

• miffysmatemiffysmate Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was utter trash and I sincerely hope that we are not subjected to it every blumming day.
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    You've clearly not watched it, as (knowing BB as they do) Victor and Nick have avoided swearing on it, so that the LF doesn't get cut.

Yep, love it when people say theyre not funny then other FMs prove they haven't even seen the footage lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coz its a pair of tits showing off trying to be cool and funny.....
    and they ain't...*yawn*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mist wrote: »
    It so reminds me of BB in it's heyday.

I know the producers have the winner already, but they should show this as it brings back so many memories, for BB fanatics, rather than the drivel of BB in the last few years.
    I watched it on LF, it was so boring but a good cure for insomnia.:eek:
    Those two are desperate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know the producers have the winner already, but they should show this as it brings back so many memories, for BB fanatics, rather than the drivel of BB in the last few years.

I can't wait for tonight's HL show, if BBLBC is on the cutting room floor then it is going to be top notch entertainment:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArumLily wrote: »
    I watched it on LF, it was so boring but a good cure for insomnia.:eek:
    Those two are desperate.
    Granted, It's not the funniest thing on tv. But at least they're making an effort and if it really is so terrible, why not show a bit of it so we could all laugh at how bad it is?

Last night Nick was talking about his experience of being labelled as "Nasty Nick" for the last ten years, just as he was getting into the subject, the LF cut to Brian and Nikki talking about hair extensions or something. I suppose that might sum up what the producers think the fans want to see.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    It's rubbish, it's a couple of has beens pretending to be Waldorf and Statler, it's all been done before ("Jungle Cats"), it's ****ing over-****ing-loaded with ****ing VIctor ****ing swearing, it's full of jer-naat-a-means, it's boring and it goes on and on, and people laughing at their own jokes was never entertaining enough for national television. It would also upset those who like the HMs they slate, which might be most of the audience since they slate everyone except themselves.

They are hilarousno matter what anyone says Nick was almost invisible until Victor arrived. Victor is and was never a hasbeen enjoying the whole thing.;)
  • PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first BBLBC may have been too late to get into the HL show. The HL show covers stuff from the previous day up to about midnight but not much beyond.
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they arent the chosen ones.

Bet you if it was Brian, Nadia, ULrika doing it, guaranted they would show it :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PeterWD wrote: »
    The first BBLBC may have been too late to get into the HL show. The HL show covers stuff from the previous day up to about midnight but not much beyond.
    I think the way they edit these things has to be a bit rushed. And they probably rely on an overall storyline for each HM. That's why "nasty" people never get their good moments shown, much.

It could be done differently. Remember Back to Reality, on C5? Their HLs shows were more representative of what had gone on, I think .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they arent the chosen ones.

Bet you if it was Brian, Nadia, ULrika doing it, guaranted they would show it :rolleyes:
    You know what, you're right.

I wonder what will happen if they do manage to interview Brian on tonight's edition?
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    They are hilarousno matter what anyone says Nick was almost invisible until Victor arrived. Victor is and was never a hasbeen enjoying the whole thing.;)

So true :)
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's an absolute bunch of shite. I was reaching for my Turkish slippers after five minutes of that toe-curling cr*p.
  • PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an absolute bunch of shite. I was reaching for my Turkish slippers after five minutes of that toe-curling cr*p.

Vic and Nick, the Marmite Boys. You love them or hate them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if it's not in the HLs, you're not allowed to make up your mind.
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually, I quite like Victor, and am indifferent to Nick (how can he arouse any passions in people is beyond me), but I find their skit nauseatingly awful. There's no chemistry at all, the laughs are forced, the observations are trite, and it all seems a bit desperate to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, I quite like Victor, and am indifferent to Nick (how can he arouse any passions in people is beyond me), but I find their skit nauseatingly awful. There's no chemistry at all, the laughs are forced, the observations are trite, and it all seems a bit desperate to me.

Have you seen both of them ? I thought the first was brilliant stuff, last night's was a bit of a let down though and didn't really work at all, sadly. ( I'll still be tuning in for tonight though, in the hope it's a return to form. :D )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Funny how people who dont like, seemed to watch it. Maybe they feel watching people sleep is more entertaining, says alot about them :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victor could pose a serious threat to Brian winning. Hence...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    p381 wrote: »
    Because BB don't want Victor & Nick getting extra airtime.
    They don't want their "Golden Boy" Brian upstaged. :rolleyes:

Victor and Nick couldn't upstage Brian anyway, Brian is naturally funny, the other pair's humour is forced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've clearly not watched it, as (knowing BB as they do) Victor and Nick have avoided swearing on it, so that the LF doesn't get cut.
    I have watched it. Victor's swearing is continuous before and after what they think is their "show" but since there is no BBLBC being aired on the HLs, their cosy chats in the nest are all just LF.

We are missing conversations with other HMs who are still awake while the focus is on Vic repeating what he did with Jason in 2004.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Victor and Nick couldn't upstage Brian anyway, Brian is naturally funny, the other pair's humour is forced.

Brian is just a chatty man talking carp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    They show it on BBLB....
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just showed it on BBLB (briefly)
    Even gave it its own theme tune.
  • TomDaOneTomDaOne Posts: 11,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    p381 wrote: »
    Victor & Nick have a little get together in the snug every night -when all the others are asleep.
    They put on a sort of "chat show" for the late night LF viewers (where they discuss the other HM's :D) and it's called Big Brothers Little Brothers Cousin. ;)

I saw this yesterday and today on BBLB, wondered what it was all about. Now I know.