Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,965
Forum Member
Who would you think is better?

This is Union J: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89qs-aUoiOs

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's quite hard to judge when Union J have done a few live cover versions, but One direction have done two full studio albums. Maybe when Union J release their material, we could then judge fairly
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,965
    Forum Member
    It's quite hard to judge when Union J have done a few live cover versions, but One direction have done two full studio albums. Maybe when Union 7 release their material, we could then judge fairly

But what about on vocals?
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    But what about on vocals?

The Vocals of Jamie are incredible and wipe the floor with nearly any boy who is in a boy band right now. I hope they do not auto tune him when it comes to recording.
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Union J are a lot better vocalists than 1D. Jaimi has an incredible voice and the others are good - in the last few weeks on X Factor, they haven't missed one note, while in 1D only Liam is very good and the rest are hit and miss.

However, I liked 1D on The X Factor and I don't like them now - so it all depends what kind of music they will release - if they do bubblegum pop route like 1D, then I certainly won't like them.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Union J are better. Hands down.

I seem to remember many One Direction performances on X Factor, when it wasn't at all clear they were singing and the backing track was far too loud for them. A similar tactic Simon seems to be pulling with his groups on XF USA this year. Hmmm...
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Vocals of Jamie are incredible and wipe the floor with nearly any boy who is in a boy band right now. I hope they do not auto tune him when it comes to recording.

I agree . I wonder if vocally he is actually too good for a boy band
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnoKFi5GYs all that needs to be seen.
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you posting this to show how good 1D are or not?

Because if you think this is a good performance - that was very shaky and all over the place. Liam and Zayn who actually are good singers were not the best either. That's just my opinion...