Normal looking

abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
Forum Member
✭✭
I don't get why people (including himself) think that Philip is handsome. Are we all watching the same show?

Philip is a *normal looking* bloke

Handsome means strikingly pleasing in appearance.

Also:

So did they?

Did they try to sabboutage Lorraine by not doing any work so that she would get the boot?

It did look like they were all out on a jolly. I mean, 20 calls!?
And if Ben was right, then about 10 calls ?!

Comments

• Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is ordinary looking.

Okay body. Not especially attractive face. Ugly personality.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Handsome is as handsome does. Personally, I wouldn't touch Philip if he was the last man on earth - he does nothing for me.

As for whether they sabotaged Lorraine...I personally don't think that they deliberately did so. But I certainly think that they all thought that if they lost the task, Lorraine would be the one to go, so they weren't too worried (didn't Philip himself make some snide comment about 'Mystic Meg' would be going home that night)?

Not a nice man at all; I'm glad he's gone.
  • whitewitchwhitewitch Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he has a long head, with a slight twist at the bottom. Has a male chauvanist pig attitude as well.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just a decent enough looking bloke, nothing special. Certainly not to justify that level of arrogance. That said, I can't remotely understand Ben's arrogance as there is nothing physically attractive about him at all!
  • jjackson42jjackson42 Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    whitewitch wrote: »
    he has a long head, with a slight twist at the bottom. Has a male chauvanist pig attitude as well.

So, not a fan then?? (lol)

JJ
  • cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugly on the outside but especially on the inside.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Did you see the way that millionairess business woman looked at him on 'You're Fired'?

He's not handsome but he's got that boy next door, cheeky chappy look that some women love.

Shame he blows it when he opens his mouth but there you go!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diary_room wrote: »
    Did you see the way that millionairess business woman looked at him on 'You're Fired'?

He's not handsome but he's got that boy next door, cheeky chappy look that some women love.

Shame he blows it when he opens his mouth but there you go!

That's precisely it. That's always done it for me and he's totally my type, physically.

Even though I've changed my opinion about him over the weeks and agree that yes, his personality/character leaves a bit to be desired, I'm afraid the looks are spot on and I sooooooo would. :o:p

I adore his voice, too. Always been one of my favourite accents.
  • MariaellaMariaella Posts: 1,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not conventionally handsome. His attractiveness lies in his alpha male personality, his humour and his deep voice. I like his accent and admire him for not trying to refine it in the boardroom. However, I was a bit put off when I saw that picture of him in the Mail with a cigarette.