Denise Welch crying on loose women, Her and Tim split up a long time ago!!!

Comments

• skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luna8 wrote: »
    In Welch`s case a better saying might be "Let he/her who has sinned get the hell out of the public eye, if you don`t want people to comment".

I was always of the impression comments are very different to abuse and downright vile name calling. And I have seen some pretty nasty posts on DS recently about her from people who don't have a clue about the full story, the languiage they use when describing her one would think she has personally hurt them.

Yes she is the public eye so yes there will be speculation, but the real story is only known by her and her family and like her or not there are always two side to a marriage breakdown , people can comment away but there is absolutely no need for the levels some have stooped to . One can only assume those who have been so nasty must be purer than an angels fart themslves.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I was always of the impression comments are very different to abuse and downright vile name calling. And I have seen some pretty nasty posts on DS recently about her from people who don't have a clue about the full story, the languiage they use when describing her one would think she has personally hurt them.

Yes she is the public eye so yes there will be speculation, but the real story is only known by her and her family and like her or not there are always two side to a marriage breakdown , people can comment away but there is absolutely no need for the levels some have stooped to . One can only assume those who have been so nasty must be purer than an angels fart themslves.

I've kept out of all this because I cannot really understand why she generates such strong emotions................notwithstanding the fact that my sister-in-law (who I love dearly) has said that DW reminds her of me.

Good post skp20040.

Btw...........my s-i-l says its the general appearance and the care and compassion for others, the outspokenness and the love of life and the refusal to be downtrodden just for being me are the resemblances she sees.
    I asked her because I was quite shocked when she drew the comparison but realistically I know she spoke the truth.

Who is perfect in this world?:confused:
    Not DW and certainly not me.;)
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having read many posts on various threads about this it seems to me that many of the posters who have condemned and decided on what they believe to be the real story would probably have been knitting under a guillotine if there still was one.

The entire panel of Loose women could be moved to the Place de la Concorde in 1792 with no probelm

"Oh look at him!" "Don't lose your head!" (cackle) "Dont think much of her hair today" (chortle) "OOOhh what an Eiffel.."
  • Tudor6222Tudor6222 Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the general appearance and the care and compassion for others, the outspokenness and the love of life and the refusal to be downtrodden just for being me are the resemblances she sees.

Who is perfect in this world?:confused:
    Not DW and certainly not me.;)

Denise may have care and compassion for others but that 'care' doesn't seem to extend to her family. She's had numerous affairs, which must have been humiliating for her husband, despite the fact he always stuck up for her and put a brave face on things. Her eldest son may have been able to laugh her CBB antics off, but for the 10 year old, it must have been embarrassing beyond belief.

She's tried to make the world think that she's perfect even though she's lied through her teeth about the state of her marriage. Backpedalling's what I'd call it.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With respect you don't know what went on within their marriage, I've noticed you (and other FMs) seem to slate Denise Welch an awful lot, which is well within your right but personally I think commenting on other people's marriages when we don't know what goes on behind closed doors is very presumptious, for all anyone knows Tim Healy could be the husband from hell, we just don't know, therefore would it not be better not to pass judgement on things that we don't know the facts on?
    With regards to her behaviour in the BB house that the whole viewing public did actually see, yes it was a bit cringeworthy at times but she didn't harm anyone & as she said on LW she was in the process of seperating from her husband at that time (but was contracted to BB) and her head was all over the place. I to have gone through a marriage break up & I can honestly say it was the most upsetting, stressful time of my life but I had the priviledge of going through it in relative privacy.
    I just feel enough is enough with tearing Denise Welch to shreds, give the woman a break.

She says she was going through a separation while she was in the BB house, yet also says they separated some time ago, so which is it? She could have chosen to go through it in private like many showbiz people do, but she likes to constantly draw attention to herself. She can't have it all ways.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    So why on earth didn't the stupid woman come clean after she left the CBB house? She had the chance to say all this last Monday on Loose Women, but oddly she was claiming that everything was OK then.:rolleyes:

Because it didn't come out about her new bloke. She has had to come clean only because she got found out. IMO she and Tim haven't been separated for some time; I think Tim called it a day because he's had enough. What she says doesn't add up.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    She says she was going through a separation while she was in the BB house, yet also says they separated some time ago, so which is it? She could have chosen to go through it in private like many showbiz people do, but she likes to constantly draw attention to herself. She can't have it all ways.

I wasn't aware she had said this? But when her & Tim Healey seperated is surely between her & her husband.
    Yes she went public with it & to be honest I can't blame her, I think you'd need rhino skin to take all the abuse she has been given without trying to defend yourself, she really can't win, if she'd said nothing she'd have been accused of lying about the state of her marriage, now she has spoken out she's accused of drawing attention to herself.
    Yes many couples in the public eye do seperate/divorce without talking about it but they probably haven't had a tenth of the abuse Denise Welch has had thrown at her.
    I just find it the way she is constantly being slated & some of the nasty name calling on here by some FMs very uncomfortable & in my opinion whatever she has or hasn't done doesn't warrant that.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with Welch is that she has no ideas of personal boundaries and is surrounded by sycophants and enablers.. 'Oh Densie, you're a legend, you tell it how it is.' Erm, not really. IMHO, she is an alcoholic in denial who unless she gfaces up to her demons and gets help is going to end up in a very dark place.....

I agree. Her friend on BOTS who was condoning her behaviour by saying that she's a typical Northern girl and that getting hammered and flashing your tits is just what all normal Northern girls do on a normal night out was just ridiculous. She does obviously have issues with drink and personal responsabilities but while she's surrounded by arse lickers who tell her she's just *normal* and egg her on, nothing will ever change.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tudor6222 wrote: »
    Denise may have care and compassion for others but that 'care' doesn't seem to extend to her family. She's had numerous affairs, which must have been humiliating for her husband, despite the fact he always stuck up for her and put a brave face on things. Her eldest son may have been able to laugh her CBB antics off, but for the 10 year old, it must have been embarrassing beyond belief.

She's tried to make the world think that she's perfect even though she's lied through her teeth about the state of her marriage. Backpedalling's what I'd call it.

Not sure how that relates to my post.:o

I spoke about how someone saw resemblances to me in DW.
    Are you saying those things about me?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure how that relates to my post.:o

I spoke about how someone saw resemblances to me in DW.
    Are you saying those things about me?:confused:

I'll explain.

You seemed to be saying that DW exhibited caring qualities, and your S-i-L saw that in you. I don't think DW possesses caring qualities.

If I'm wrong please set me on the right road. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    MEW TOWN wrote: »
    Denise Welch compulsive name dropper or desperate attention seeker?

"When I met the queen" (insert Hollywood legend, pop star) etc etc

Either way the woman needs OFF SCREEN THERAPY

not only d.w., but one in particular - myleen klass. Hope I spelt name wrongl

i do seem to like d.w., something desperate but honest about her. Good move to tell the country herself, saves her getting hounded by paps, they only have speculation to add, and no reality - not that they ever do!

jemjem
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,926
    Forum Member
    jemjem321 wrote: »

i do seem to like d.w., something desperate but honest about her. Good move to tell the country herself, saves her getting hounded by paps, they only have speculation to add, and no reality - not that they ever do!

jemjem

Honest???

Read back through her interviews and I haven't found one that's been unsmypathetic to her from depression, cocaine, alcohol, hormones, menapause, Tim's illness etc, etc.

Her excuse for the 'important' annoucement being on TV was nonsense. Of course she's going to be hounded by the press if she's going round flashing her baps, that's probably why she does it.

I believe there's not been a word from Tim, compared to her motor mouth.....get the picture?

Her actions on a TV programme shocked not only her fans but her collegues, her trying to laugh it all off didn't work so there was a need to do something dramatic to supress the negativity she had created.

She did the classic showbiz z-lister thing of moving or blurring time....what in Denise speak does 'we have been seperated for some time' mean....2 days, 2 weeks, 2 years?

No one forced her to paint a rosey picture of her marriage, blimey she wrote a book and has done numerous interviews detailing the rows and violence, so her explaination about fear of the media doesn't ring true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jemjem321 wrote: »

jemjem

All she did was just up the usual dose of exhibitionism by announcing it the way she did - blooming Drama Queen!

She could have sold an exclusive to any paper she wanted - the Mirror seems to be the favourite for these kind of grubby half truths, and she'd have been paid handsomely for it, but no, nothing gets to the public's hearts and tear ducts like a revelation on live TV! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SNIP>>If not then she deserves every comment she gets... SNIP>>.

Does she really deserve things like this

https://twitter.com/allymoney1
    allymoney1 Ally Money
    Hope @timhealey gets paternity test and @Realdenisewelch slits her wrists the disgusting **** pig

There are more from tha tsame page alone but some I would not paste as an example as they are disgusting.

People may not like her , may think she has handled things badly, but I dont feel she deserves every comment she gets.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn:yawn::yawn::sleep:
  • Toby LatimerToby Latimer Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There are more from that same page alone but some I would not paste as an example as they are disgusting.

People may not like her , may think she has handled things badly, but I dont feel she deserves every comment she gets.
    Looks like she has called in the police about this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2098049/Denise-Welch-calls-police-evil-online-tormentor-urging-kill-herself.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Headline in one of the papers yesterday said that she was tired of living a lie. I assume that she doesn't want anyone thinking she had wifely tendencies, much prefers to be known as a slag:rolleyes:
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,926
    Forum Member

Can't she just bock those sort of people, why is she even bothering to reply to them?

She happily sat next to Natalie Cassidy who said she hates the twins and has expressed that hatred on twitter.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Can't she just bock those sort of people, why is she even bothering to reply to them?

She happily sat next to Natalie Cassidy who said she hates the twins and has expressed that hatred on twitter.

Poor Natalie, still bitter she was kicked out of CBB before the twins. :D
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is why Tricia Penrose is not being name-checked as the woman in the picture with Denise, Tim and another flashing her baps. Is she ashamed of her antics and has asked not to be named?
  • steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no people are being nasty to me on the internet oh boo hoo hoo. Well dont BLOODY go on it then!!!!!

Get over it.

All this I want to do whats best for my children yeah and splitting up from your husband so you can go off with your lover. Obviously you arent thinking whats best for the kids you selfish cow.
  • steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes she does!
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The saddest thing for Denise is she'll never gain credibility for anything she ever does again. I believe her to be the blame for this. She knows how the system works and she feeds it.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    What I don't understand is why Tricia Penrose is not being name-checked as the woman in the picture with Denise, Tim and another flashing her baps. Is she ashamed of her antics and has asked not to be named?

Weak journalism, most on forums can tell it's her in the photo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steven1977 wrote: »
    Yes she does!

I cannot beleive anyone thinks its ok to tell someone you hope they slash their wrists , and some of the other coments on their were vile, such as "child molestors" " gang prostitutes" "unemployed northern scum" "peado ****" and so on

I don't see how you can think she has actually deserved this. She had an affair she didn't murder anyone.