Options

Calling All Wannabe Doctor Who Writers: An exciting opportunity!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    LivingDestinyLivingDestiny Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chihiro94 wrote: »
    90 pages to write, I have 1 done so 89 to go....:p

Once your into though, timeflies. And it's script so you go through pages alot faster.

It's still fine if I'm not finished until early June though right?

Chihiro why you asking you're headwriter :D :cool:

I forgot to mention it will be written in script form so it isnt as much as it seems
  • Options
    Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chihiro why you asking you're headwriter :D :cool:

I forgot to mention it will be written in script form so it isnt as much as it seems

Just checking,:p I was a little worried for a second,
    specially since mine goes first :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chihiro94 wrote: »
    Just checking,:p I was a little worried for a second,
    specially since mine goes first :D

SPOILERS! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SPOILERS! :p

Oh noess...I'll change it :p

There we go..but you may need too edit your post too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    This is an epic idea, you could even argue that youre writing a sort of series 6B! :D

I don't think I can do any writing, unfortunately, Ive got a tiny little thing called A-Levels coming up... But I'd love to help in some way if I could! :)
  • Options
    jodojodo Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Anyone else who is interested you have less than 24 hours now :eek: make sure you get that summary PM'd to one of the judges either Dalekaddison, Chihiro94 or myself. Thank you

I have sent you my, probably overlong, synopsis. Hope you have it as I am out from 7am to 11pm tomorrow!

Jodo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is an epic idea, you could even argue that youre writing a sort of series 6B! :D

I don't think I can do any writing, unfortunately, Ive got a tiny little thing called A-Levels coming up... But I'd love to help in some way if I could! :)

AS's ...:eek: Not done anywhere near enough revision either. You would't have to start writing till afterwards I wouldn't think, or you could juts contribute ideas etc..

Wish you all the best with your A-levels. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Yes, I'm doing AS too, and it's less than two weeks till my first exam now...! I don't think I could write really, if I'm honest, but I would love to be an ideas/editing type person :) I could try at least!

Good luck with your exams too! :)
  • Options
    Grand DizzyGrand Dizzy Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    I’m an amateur writer and I’m sure I speak for many people when I say that I would love to write an episode of Doctor Who… but only if it was actually going to be produced. Otherwise, my heart wouldn’t be in it and it’d seem like a waste of time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so what the deal?

I would never be able to write a whole episode but am willing to be an idea bouncer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I’m an amateur writer and I’m sure I speak for many people when I say that I would love to write an episode of Doctor Who… but only if it was actually going to be produced. Otherwise, my heart wouldn’t be in it and it’d seem like a waste of time.

It's only like fanfiction but a full series onstead of mini episodes, just a bit of fun really :D
  • Options
    Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It would be cool to see one's creation come to life on screen... Oh how I envy the writing team. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be cool to see one's creation come to life on screen... Oh how I envy the writing team. :D

This^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The competetion is over, so no more entries :)

Thank you everyone for contributing, there were some excellent ideas (and I'm not just saying that, I really mean it :p)

The writers have been chosen and should receive a pm soon from livingdestiny with details. We should also be able to announce contributors soon.

Again, a very big thank you to everyone who applied, sorry if you weren't picked, depending on how this goes, there may be a chance in the future :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to those chaps/chapesses who got to write the main series!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Tardis crew,

When will the writers and episodes be announced?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Hey Tardis crew,

When will the writers and episodes be announced?

http://fantasydoctorwho.wikia.com/wiki/Fantasy_Doctor_Who_Wiki
    Take a look here my friend :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have a wiki?

*cough*

I mean, of course, we have a wiki!