World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion X (Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree the only thing that keeps me entertained at the moment on RAW is the Nexus Cena storyline. They need some other feud or storyline to go with it.
  • Central cakeCentral cake Posts: 5,625
    Forum Member
    Right not sure if I am allowed to post this I have had a look at the T&C of DS but cant see anything. If this is not allowed I am sorry.

Now on to the nature of my post.

I have 2 tickets for WWE Raw at the NEC in Birmingham this Saturday 6th Nov. I am going but my other ticket is now spare. I would like another fan to come with me and not drag a non fan with me so I am offering someone a ticket. But i do have some rules on who I wanna take.

1. Must be over 18 (I am not a babysitter)
    2. Must be able to make own way to Birmingham. I can pick up from New street or Coach station if needs be. (But I am not a taxi)
    3. Its not a first come first serve basis. Any user who thinks they can make it should pm me with age and location.
    4. The doors open at 6 and I wanna get in as early as possible so if you get into brum for around that time.

Thats it

Remember if you can make it please pm me with age and location

And once again DS sorry if this is not allowed
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's see what they do in Manchester in Monday when there will be no guest host.

I'm surprised that they didn't get Haye or Harrison as Guest Host it would be great promotion for next Saturday night's fight in that same arena

Also Following his recent departure from TNA, Kevin Nash posted the following on his Twitter page:

"Vince let me in the Rumble if I win i get taker at mania.If I lose I'll join the kiss your ass club the next raw................DEAL?"

Nash left TNA after both parties failed to agree on terms for a new contract.
  • wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    I think one of the women in here is from Birmingham. Not sure about the age though.
    Forum Member
    I think one of the women in here is from Birmingham. Not sure about the age though.

Just aslong as she is a WWE fan and over 18 thats fine :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »

Yeah, think I'll skip that one :yawn:
    Forum Member
    Just aslong as she is a WWE fan and over 18 thats fine :)

Go for a coffee beforehand and get to know each other.
    Forum Member
    Go for a coffee beforehand and get to know each other.

I will if she gets back to me
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We can all imagine next week we will see the black taxi and telephone box as well as outside shots of London, despite Raw and Smackdown being in Manchester !
    Forum Member
    mikebuk wrote: »
    We can all imagine next week we will see the black taxi and telephone box as well as outside shots of London, despite Raw and Smackdown being in Manchester !

We have real black taxi's and telephone boxes in Birmingham
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    matty125 wrote: »

Sounds interesting but is the winner of the Royal Rumble supposed to get a title shot at Wrestlemania and whens The Undertaker gonna return?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    vampirek wrote: »
    I've just seen the NxT spoilers, surprisingly sounds like something from the Attitude Era and one of their stupid plots (Yes the Attitude Era was stupid in parts)

I've watched the show and thought it was a bit better than the car-crash episodes in recent weeks, but it was still all talk and very little action.
    The elimination was very predictable but the correct one. Maxine was the obvious choice to go after failing to make much of an impression on the show, especially after that horrible match with Kaitlyn the other week. She probably only outlasted the first elimination because WWE had made up their mind on releasing Jamie.

Maxine never looked comfortable on the show, although she has the ice maiden look she didn't seem to be able to pull off playing the heel or even want to be in that role. Maybe pairing her with Hornswoggle as his comedic reluctant girlfriend might help get her over if they are going to keep her on.

The angle with AJ and Primo didn't seem to go anywhere, but they finally cut to the chase with Kaitlyn and Dolph Ziggler, so Kait might be the next to go out.

Then again it could be Aksana. I didn't like her heel turn although I did feel a bit thick for not seeing it coming. I just think keeping her as an aspirational face and a sidekick to Goldust would have been a good way to introduce her on Raw long-term, whereas now I don't know what they're going to do with her when she inevitably doesn't win the competition come the end of the season. Probably just send her back to the minors if she's not reconciled with Goldust.

It's obvious either AJ or Naomi will win NXT - I really hope its AJ as Naomi just bugs the life out of me. She's on a similar par to AJ in the ring but is such an irritating character, so annoying and unfunny on the mic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i might be a little late to the party but has anyone seen these pics

HHH Returns to WWE Against Alberto Del Rio
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw on Facebook earlier that in fact Bret will not be at Raw on Monday but will be at SD on Tuesday. Bit disappointed but meh, I've always got Cole and Lawler to look forward to :D
    Forum Member
    If i was going you could have looked forward to possibly meeting me in the hallway or outside the arena. I don't mind signing 8x10s of myself for my fans. Just bring a sharpie pen with you :p
  • JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's go Barrett!

It's a shame RAW isn't coming up to Aberdeen :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,864
    Forum Member
    mikebuk wrote: »

They will probably refer to the location as "United Kingdom" as well and not even mention Manchester.

I recall they did that before.
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw on Facebook earlier that in fact Bret will not be at Raw on Monday but will be at SD on Tuesday. Bit disappointed but meh, I've always got Cole and Lawler to look forward to :D

Its a shame he won't be at Smackdown on Monday instead, I'll be there.
    Still I'm hoping Cody Rhodes will be there and nothing from Nexus, that will spoil my evening.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The internal WWE Nxt video for this week has been leaked featuring the production channel as opposed to standard commentary

Kevin Dunn is clearly heard feeding lines along with other producers as well as directing traffic

Insightful, but would have been better if Vince had been on the end of the line!

(liked the comment early on, I'm cutting the ****ing stamford line)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfihly_wwe-nxt-2-11-10-part-1_sport
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »
    The internal WWE Nxt video for this week has been leaked featuring the production channel as opposed to standard commentary

Kevin Dunn is clearly heard feeding lines along with other producers as well as directing traffic

Insightful, but would have been better if Vince had been on the end of the line!

(liked the comment early on, I'm cutting the ****ing stamford line)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfihly_wwe-nxt-2-11-10-part-1_sport

Soon got removed. DAMN!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    matty125 wrote: »
    Soon got removed. DAMN!

I download the whole audio just google the following:

WWE.NXT.2010.11.02.HDTV.XviD-KYR

It's pretty interesting to listen to.
    Forum Member
    Right not sure if I am allowed to post this I have had a look at the T&C of DS but cant see anything. If this is not allowed I am sorry.

Now on to the nature of my post.

I have 2 tickets for WWE Raw at the NEC in Birmingham this Saturday 6th Nov. I am going but my other ticket is now spare. I would like another fan to come with me and not drag a non fan with me so I am offering someone a ticket. But i do have some rules on who I wanna take.

1. Must be over 18 (I am not a babysitter)
    2. Must be able to make own way to Birmingham. I can pick up from New street or Coach station if needs be. (But I am not a taxi)
    3. Its not a first come first serve basis. Any user who thinks they can make it should pm me with age and location.
    4. The doors open at 6 and I wanna get in as early as possible so if you get into brum for around that time.

Thats it

Remember if you can make it please pm me with age and location

And once again DS sorry if this is not allowed

So I guess no one is taking this up?

Free WWE ticket and no one wants to go. I am suprised
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I download the whole audio just google the following:

WWE.NXT.2010.11.02.HDTV.XviD-KYR

It's pretty interesting to listen to.

Whats the best link? They all take hours to download :(

EDIT: got it now
  • IC89IC89 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just downloaded and watched the said video.

Have to say it's really interesting! I'd love it to have been for SD or Raw, but just to get an insight into it was brilliant! :D
This discussion has been closed.