Options

2 Unlimited Set For Proper Comeback

Steve_HarrimanSteve_Harriman Posts: 1,115
Forum Member
✭✭✭
HI guys
Ray and Anita from 2 unlimited have been back together for some years now with two new singles and lots of conceerts and gigs.next week they return to the uk to perform at the pwl concert in london.up to now they were unable to use the name 2 unlimited as it belongs to Jean paul decoster who is the main producer of the band.there has been court battles between ray and anita and him for some years now and a comenback seemed very unlikley.HOWEVER they have reunited with jean paul decoster now and are set for a real 2 unlimited comeback. my fav band of the 90s are going to go again.can not wait to see them next week maybe under the name 2 unlimited again.

Let me hear you say Yeah

Comments

• Options
    pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No No, No No No No, No No No No.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes yes yes yes yes and yes lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    got that song in my head now, can't get it out!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you see you like them really.they were huge in the 90s shiting over 50 million albums.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not really my cup of tea, but hey each to their own. in the early 90s i quite liked KLF and shamem were pretty good. loved the Prodigy to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    T W I L I G H T Z O N E!!!

GOD I loved 2 Unlimited when I was a kid - I have most of their albums.... on cassette!!!!

I loved the song In Da Name Of Love a couple of years ago. They sounded great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wb0Xz7Rp6A

I hope they come back with some great stuff again.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sister used to play No Limit over and over for hours! :eek:
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Techno, techno, techno, techno! :D
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Techno, techno, techno, techno..........

Notice!

The old ones are the best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the comeback single in da name of love was a perfect comeback single and to be fair is what 2 unlimited will sound like now.really carnt wait to her a brand new 2 unlimited song and album.its been far 2 long
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electronic dance version of Steps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steps? steps arnt even in the same league as 2 unlimited.for a start 2u always sing live and have never done a cover version
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    the comeback single in da name of love was a perfect comeback single and to be fair is what 2 unlimited will sound like now.really carnt wait to her a brand new 2 unlimited song and album.its been far 2 long

I totally agree - would love more of the same.

I was the coolest boy in my class when I bought my tapes in. It's amazing looking back at all their old tracks. It's time 2 dust out the greatest hits!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell, that's random.

I do love No Limit but I must confess to not having a clue about any of their other songs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its random and its not ray and anita have been back since 2009 and they have been trying to get the name back for some time it seemed like it wasnt going to happen but now it looks like it is.they were huge in the 90s and had 16 uk top singles plus 2 uk number 1 albums and fan base is still.a lot of people didnt know who ray and anita are during there comeback but the name 2 unlimited every one know they are
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember them ... got a few songs on my mp3 player at moment "real thing" "twilight zone" "no limit" "ready for this" .... also does anyone remember 2 unlimited in i think 1999??? it was 2 WOMEN??

this one was I am ready http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKs2B7CjIgU (not ray and anita but wondered why that happened back then? - but as far as I remember the "2 unlimited" i highlighted in youtube link i think failed to chart or it charted but was short lived .... great hearing if its true time to really bring back 90's :D:D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes kezo
    it was two women from 1996 called romy and marjon.the single wanna get up entered our chat at number 38 without any promotion what so ever.the album called II isnt that bad.however ray and anita are the only 2 unlimited people care about.the women did reform last year under the name II but was a huge flop
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes kezo
    it was two women from 1996 called romy and marjon.the single wanna get up entered our chat at number 38 without any promotion what so ever.the album called II isnt that bad.however ray and anita are the only 2 unlimited people care about.the women did reform last year under the name II but was a huge flop

Glad it wasn't my imagination! .... I remember that song "wanna get up" surprised it charted at 38! but glad the 2 Unlimited are back :) maybe we can get music the way it supposed to be I wonder?? :D
  • Options
    TheshaneTheshane Posts: 1,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you see you like them really.they were huge in the 90s shiting over 50 million albums.

Probably the most honest spelling error I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol my god i didnt even see that.thanks for pointing it out lol.
    my spelling is dire at best of times.although reading back it kind of works lol.wanna get up got in to the charts purley on the name i think
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still play their no limits album there's a nice song on there called where are you know also love the power age.
    And of course no limit
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    same here .the music has stood the test of time which is always a good sign of a good album.have you got the rap version of the album? its a lot better
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    bring it on,

No limits
    Let the beat control your body
    Faces
    Tribal Dance
    Jump for Joy

Better get out my greatest hits CD again :)
  • Options
    ray.ray.returnsray.ray.returns Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thus is In Da Name of Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3I5RAYqklE

Maximum Overdrive
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqytJei3NM

Here I Go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK8HgwfgRTs&feature=related

Here I go is probably one of the best R&B / Dance / trance / disco tracks I have ever heard. Its shit quality on youtube but blaring it through your car speakers or headphones...the church organ thingy...its amazing.

I'm looking forward to it. We NEED some life back in the charts. Unless your Bruno Mars, Rhianah, X Factor, an autotuned R&B artist, or a quirky female, the UK just does not consider it cool. We rely on Capital FM for our music tastes too much. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thus is In Da Name of Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3I5RAYqklE

Maximum Overdrive
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXqytJei3NM

Here I Go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK8HgwfgRTs&feature=related

Here I go is probably one of the best R&B / Dance / trance / disco tracks I have ever heard. Its shit quality on youtube but blaring it through your car speakers or headphones...the church organ thingy...its amazing.

I'm looking forward to it. We NEED some life back in the charts. Unless your Bruno Mars, Rhianah, X Factor, an autotuned R&B artist, or a quirky female, the UK just does not consider it cool. We rely on Capital FM for our music tastes too much. :(

This I completely agree with you on .... I am personally beyond bored of this trend at the moment .... with me its like a "drift in and out" with it maybe 2 Unlimited can bring whats been missing from the charts I hope so and hope MTV "Dance" puts them on the playlist or will they get the "ignore" treatment?

I know we have had The Prodigy make a comeback couple years ago but I think its time these sort of artists come back and shut all these others ones down and what dance music is all about than what it stands for nowadays which I am still confused with!