Options

The agenda against Lucy.

Day 1 it has been going on from the ITV 2 show and now they are basically calling her a jealous bitch. Unbelievable at how biased they are against her.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Lucy really has not got anything to be jealous about. She is beautiful, successful and talented. She is not exactly old for goodness sake. Why would she be jealous of Amy. I am sure she would find that hilarious.
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Day 1 it has been going on from the ITV 2 show and now they are basically calling her a jealous bitch. Unbelievable at how biased they are against her.

She is surrounded by good looking women at her work, so I do not see why she would be jealous.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Charlie Webb is incredible and she gets on with her. I am baffled how they came to the conclusion that because she might not get on with Lucy it is due to her looks.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've disliked ever since she said she hated media ****, they didn't even wait to see how she'd be like in the camps they had already made their minds up.

However for me personally I think she was a bit rude to Amy, but I guess she pissed off that she has to do stuff while she does nothing. I wonder if it's only Amy who does nothing, I hope they are telling others to pull their weight and not just her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That Charlie Webb is incredible and she gets on with her. I am baffled how they came to the conclusion that because she might not get on with Lucy it is due to her looks.

Doesn't she also get on with Natalie Anderson and Sammie Winward, who are also stunning?
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly don't think she's jealous or bullying, probably just pissed off with Amy sleeping all the time. Just thought she could have told her in a nicer way (or am I being too sensitive)
    I think she'll ace the trial, roach trip didn't seem to faze her.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The scouser throwing the bully word is just PATHETIC. Such a strong emotive word which is a serious thing for people.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is surrounded by good looking women at her work, so I do not see why she would be jealous.
    Doesn't she also get on with Natalie Anderson and Sammie Winward, who are also stunning?

That's the myth that it's not possible to be jealous of a beautiful woman unless you're jealous of all of them.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why ...everytime a woman has ago at another woman do people say she is jealous...maybe that person needs telling they are lazy and need to pull their weight...and nothing to do with jealousy at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why ...everytime a woman has ago at another woman do people say she is jealous...maybe that person needs telling they are lazy and need to pull their weight...and nothing to do with jealousy at all

Good point. I agree. I personally think using the jealous card is petty and weakens the discussion.
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,685
    Forum Member
    The scouser throwing the bully word is just PATHETIC. Such a strong emotive word which is a serious thing for people.

Joe and Laura were both incredibly keen to make it clear that it was not 'bullying', as I suspect the production company is worried it could get into hot water a la Shilpa Shetty on CBB incidents.

Not that I think it is bullying at all, just that it was interesting to see the two of them, who had been so complicit in John Partridge's slating of Lucy, scrambling around to refute the claims of the Liverpudlian panellist (sorry, I have no clue who he is).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe and Laura were both incredibly keen to make it clear that it was not 'bullying', as I suspect the production company is worried it could get into hot water a la Shilpa Shetty on CBB incidents.

Not that I think it is bullying at all, just that it was interesting to see the two of them, who had been so complicit in John Partridge's slating of Lucy, scrambling around to refute the claims of the Liverpudlian panellist (sorry, I have no clue who he is).

Nearly broke their necks telling everyone they didn't think it was bullying... But not so quick at stopping people calling Lucy a bitch from day 1
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I heard that disgusting Swash who from DAY1 has slagged her off , say he liked her at the beginning the bloody liar!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good point. I agree. I personally think using the jealous card is petty and weakens the discussion.

I don't like Amy ...I'm not jealous of her and I'm not a bitch either ... I just don't like her...not everyone likes everyone ..so why should Lucy have to like her because they are in the same camp? I just don't get it
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Joe was being told in his earpiece to say its not bullying cause he would have normally joined in.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a knob he is? i have not watched this crap programme for days but didnt he say something negative about Joey, he has soon backtracked the coward.(he uses the B word i use the C)
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,015
    Forum Member

Sun Tzu - I'm assuming you're watching or have been watching the after-show. Who's the scouser?
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I knew nothing about Lucy till I saw her on this . She came across tonight as a hard faced, jealous bitch .

Fro what I can see there are plenty in that camp who do nothing, Alfonso, Vincent, Mo, Joey, but she has to pick an easy target . Nasty stuff .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If someone is jealous (which does happen), is pointing it out still petty and discussion-weakening?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    If someone is jealous (which does happen), is pointing it out still petty and discussion-weakening?

How do you know she is jealous? Like I say, she is surrouded and friendy with beautiful women, even better looking than Amy, so no, I don't think she is jealous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    There is no agenda against Lucy. She's just horrible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know she is jealous?

That makes no sense.

I didn't say she was jealous, far less that I knew she was.
    Like I say, she is surrouded and friendy with beautiful women, even better looking than Amy, so no, I don't think she is jealous.

As I said, that's the myth that it's not possible to be jealous of a beautiful woman unless you're jealous of all of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    That makes no sense.

I didn't say she was jealous, far less that I knew she was.

The jealousy card is just an easy assumption to use, when someone isn't liked by a certain camper. Not everyone will get on with each other, it doesn't mean they are jealous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The jealousy card is just an easy assumption to use, when someone isn't liked by a certain camper. Not everyone will get on with each other, it doesn't mean they are jealous.

But sometimes jealousy is involved. So it doesn't make sense always to dismiss any mention of jealousy as a "card" and say it's "petty and weakens the discussion."

I don't think people are suspecting jealousy merely because they don't get on with each other.
  • Options
    RocknRollaRocknRolla Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    josh20 wrote: »
    There is no agenda against Lucy. She's just horrible.

Agreed, I find her very dislikeable