Options

Kevin Comforting Karen...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    I actually think differently, I think it is about the partnership being voted out, and in my opinion Dave and Karen had one of the happiest partnerships I have seen on Strictly.

I saw Kevin firstly hugging both of them, then Dave going off to receive the commiserations of the rest of the dancers while Kevin continued to comfort Karen. It's not her fault what the cameras decided to focus on, and I'm sure she didn't intentionally make it "all about her".;)

Dave and Karen were on Lorraine this morning, having been out to dinner the previous evening with Kevin, Dave's wife, Deborah and Robin, so I'm sure it's all very friendly between them.:)

100% right.
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think differently, I think it is about the partnership being voted out, and in my opinion Dave and Karen had one of the happiest partnerships I have seen on Strictly.

I saw Kevin firstly hugging both of them, then Dave going off to receive the commiserations of the rest of the dancers while Kevin continued to comfort Karen. It's not her fault what the cameras decided to focus on, and I'm sure she didn't intentionally make it "all about her".;)

Dave and Karen were on Lorraine this morning, having been out to dinner the previous evening with Kevin, Dave's wife, Deborah and Robin, so I'm sure it's all very friendly between them.:)

How nice to know these are real people and not some twisted selfish me me me personas some forumites were so quick to cast their aspersions on. :)