Morphing Week 9 Celebs...

13»

Comments

• Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    I hesitate to mention this but it occured to me that Bruce might morph with Anton -chins! The trouble is I like Anton so not sure I would like to see the result!

Might look like that Argos advert, shaved Father Christmas.

:eek:

(If you haven't seen it, watch out for it, it's funny).
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    How about some former pros?? :)
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about some former pros?? :)

Names, suggestions? I have to find a mug shot of them on the net before I can morph them together...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried. It didn't work, I am afraid. :(

Korky & Ben

Gosh, the link is now taken away. morphthing.com must have found the image creepy too... :eek:
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry.....I have that effect on a lot of people. :o;):p

I will just have to morph with Benj in my imagination.....:eek::o:eek::o:D
  • Options
    The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,649
    Forum Member
    The three eliminated male celebs:

Dave, Julien and Tony.

Reminds me a bit of a fat Darren Bennett (maybe?). Couldn't find a picture of him with glasses but I'm sure there are some.
    http://www.fable.org.uk/images/ben.jpg
    The three male judges:

Bruno, Len and Craig.

This reminds of someone that I think I can't work out but it also looks like this guy from Il Divo.
    http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Nobel+Peace+Prize+Concert+2008+Press+Conference+AcdOh23pfMUl.jpg

Nice random thread btw. :)
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

So now we know what the 'average man in the street' looks like.:)
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JLS?:confused:

Yes, JLS. The boy band promoting their new single on the show at the weekend...though I thought they had split.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, JLS. The boy band promoting their new single on the show at the weekend...though I thought they had split.

I know who JLS is but they seem unrelated to Strictly. :D

But I'll see if I can find mugshots of their faces later today...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fifth member of JLS.

I find preparing their mugshots for morphing was easy because they have very distinct facial features. Very good-looking (and easy to pre) guys...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fifth member of JLS.

I find preparing their mugshots for morphing was easy because they have very distinct facial features. Very good-looking (and easy to pre) guys...

Thanks SCD-O, especially as it was a tenuous link to Strictly at best.

But it's a great result. The software appears to have used the boys' prettier and softer (though still masculine!) facial elements to make a 5th member who would undoubtedly be the favourite of the fan girls. I'm well impressed.
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_Bonobo wrote: »
    Reminds me a bit of a fat Darren Bennett (maybe?). Couldn't find a picture of him with glasses but I'm sure there are some.
    http://www.fable.org.uk/images/ben.jpg

This reminds of someone that I think I can't work out but it also looks like this guy from Il Divo.
    http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Nobel+Peace+Prize+Concert+2008+Press+Conference+AcdOh23pfMUl.jpg

Nice random thread btw. :)

He looks like Christopher Lee to me, a little bit, if you squint
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now at least I have the excuse to say Harry Judd danced (and won) the SCD, so...

The fifth member of Mcfly...

Will check out the pics of Girls' Aloud, as Kimberly was the finalist... Later today...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried to find a picture where all the Girls Aloud members look straight to the camera, and I can't find ANY. I noticed that women tends to like to take pictures with the 3/4 pose, I know that tends to flatter their face shape (making it more almond shape, like the hour glass shape that stylist apparently like to dress women as ).

Found one picture where I could only morph four of the five members of Girls aloud. She was left out because mysteriously when I put her into the software, it turned out all weird and a little creepy as the entire image just became warped and distorted.

So I only morphed the other four members, and only two I knew their names, Cheryl and Kimberly.

All-in-one Girls Aloud
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That first picture looks like Gloria Estefan.
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried to find a picture where all the Girls Aloud members look straight to the camera, and I can't find ANY. I noticed that women tends to like to take pictures with the 3/4 pose, I know that tends to flatter their face shape (making it more almond shape, like the hour glass shape that stylist apparently like to dress women as ).

Found one picture where I could only morph four of the five members of Girls aloud. She was left out because mysteriously when I put her into the software, it turned out all weird and a little creepy as the entire image just became warped and distorted.

So I only morphed the other four members, and only two I knew their names, Cheryl and Kimberly.

All-in-one Girls Aloud

Good one! Could you do a monkey and Pasha please, for no particular reason :p

Love this thread. Deffo one of the good guys round here :)