Price Behaving Badly?

Comments

• lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG! Her boobs look absolutely horrendous :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Jeez, what a dreadful dress!:eek: Guess who's not going to be on the next birthday invite list!! No airbrushing there, you can see her stretchmarks and left nip, with what appears to be some scarring! Sorry, don't mean to be bitchy but she really would've been better off covering a little bit more, if more out of respect for her "friend"!:rolleyes:

Oh, and Katie was quoted as saying "I'm going to have some fun" Does this woman NEVER have any fun? Shame she can't enjoy her fun with her three children, enjoying them and learning from them - but then, she's way too selfish for that!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She'll never admit it but she's in danger of turning into exactly what Jodie March used to be. She's running round getting hammered, jumping from bloke to bloke, showing off and attention seeking just to get in the tanbloids and zeleb rags all whilst claiming to be having great fun and such a kerrrazzy life while, in reality, she's sad, desperate and very, very lonely.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,399
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    You genuinely believe that without Can Associates advice he would be:

Calling her a cnut on a public website?
    Slagging her off constantly?
    Binge drinking, falling out of his clothes and snogging randoms in grotty clubs?
    Flashing his todger to all and sundry?
    Masturbating in public?
    Threatening to knife someone?

I think not! :rolleyes:

I've watched him be mean to her in subtle ways, he is not totally innocent.

He is though a totally different personality to Kate. He is a family man with family values. She makes her money being a tabloid celebrity. He is doing what comes naturally to him and she the same. Underneath the harsh exterior she is just a working mum of three who has recently lost a child.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I've watched him be mean to her in subtle ways, he is not totally innocent.

He is though a totally different personality to Kate. He is a family man with family values. She makes her money being a tabloid celebrity. He is doing what comes naturally to him and she the same. Underneath the harsh exterior she is just a working mum of three who has recently lost a child.

A working mum of three who has recently lost a child and considers getting hammered, threatening to 'cut' people, flashing her bits and masturbating in public is all par for the course......:p
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    newwoman wrote: »
    She'll never admit it but she's in danger of turning into exactly what Jodie March used to be. She's running round getting hammered, jumping from bloke to bloke, showing off and attention seeking just to get in the tanbloids and zeleb rags all whilst claiming to be having great fun and such a kerrrazzy life while, in reality, she's sad, desperate and very, very lonely.

she used to be like this, until she got some credibility with peter.

Her true personality is shining through now.
    Forum Member
    A working mum of three who has recently lost a child and considers getting hammered, threatening to 'cut' people, flashing her bits and masturbating in public is all par for the course......:p

Well if she sat at home crying then she'd be accused of courting the sympathy vote - oh yes, that's already happened when she spoke about her miscarriage. Doesn't leave the girl with much choice. She may as well go back to her career of being Jordan - generally despised by women and adored by men. I suspect she feels she may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Well if she sat at home crying then she'd be accused of courting the sympathy vote - oh yes, that's already happened when she spoke about her miscarriage. Doesn't leave the girl with much choice. She may as well go back to her career of being Jordan - generally despised by women and adored by men. I suspect she feels she may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

i dont really think shes adored by many men. :confused:
    Forum Member

She doesn't have to stay home crying or behaving like a nun. There's always a middle way, but Katie Price, being the person she is, decides that's not for her.

I don't think she got the public sympathy she thought she was going to get when she spoke about her miscarriage. If she'd behaved better in Ibiza, people might have been more likely to sympathise.

And personally, I don't know any men who adore her.
    Forum Member

Nor do I but magazine circulation figures probably say otherwise.

She doesn't have to stay home crying or behaving like a nun. There's always a middle way, but Katie Price, being the person she is, decides that's not for her.

I don't think she got the public sympathy she thought she was going to get when she spoke about her miscarriage. If she'd behaved better in Ibiza, people might have been more likely to sympathise.

Ah well she wears short dresses and likes a good time - that's her done for. Who was that jusgde who said the girl deserved to be raped coz she was wearing a short skirt? His legacy lives on it seems.
    Forum Member
    Ah well she wears short dresses and likes a good time - that's her done for. Who was that jusgde who said the girl deserved to be raped coz she was wearing a short skirt? His legacy lives on it seems.

She didn't just wear a short skirt and have a good time though did she?

She did it whilst getting blotto every night, flashing, threatening people and masturbating in public. Is that how someone - male or female - should behave when they might find themselves trying to win support from a court in a custody battle?

Pete's not perfect, but since the split he's never done anything than appear to be a good father to the children.
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Look, I know you are doing your best to stick up for Jordan here, and you don't have much to go on, but don't you think it's sick say that anyone who doesn't think she's behaving marvellously is saying that girls in short skirts deserve to be raped? :eek:

Jordan has done a lot more than wear a short skirt, and all people on here want is for her to shut up and stop trying to force her world domination onto us. Hoping that she might stay at home and maintain that dignified silence she promised, or try to preserve her own privacy (as requested) is not condemning her to be raped is it?

Anyway, she's the one who said she had fantasised about being raped by Mike Tyson. No doubt her defenders will claim it was all made up, but she hasn't even bothered to deny that one, which she would if she had any decency and out of respect to rape victims if not to defend her own character.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Speaking about a miscarriage isn't the same as sitting at home and crying about it! Had she kept her mouth shut and behaved with some dignity instead of behaving like a slapper and then going on TV to brag about how she's the victim in all this because she had a miscarriage (she was enjoying every moment of that little revelation, milking it for all it was worth), people might not be so hostile to her.

As it is, if she has any respect for herself and her kids, she needs to grow up and stop being Jordan! Unlike Jodie Marsh she's not childless - her behavior will have an impact on her kids.
  • rosey-789rosey-789 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/07/19/jordan-falls-for-simon-cowell-and-peter-andre-falls-over-115875-21533505/

Jordan, 32, clashed with a blonde woman who was also celebrating her 30th birthday at around 10.45pm.

Our spy reveals: “The girl came over to Jordan and Michelle’s table and said she just wanted to say Happy birthday to Michelle, as it was her birthday too.

“But Jordan just snapped at her: ‘Cut the c**p. Take the photo and f*** off.’

“The poor girl looked stunned and walked back to her party, holding back the tears.”

One word...Slapper!
  • rosey-789rosey-789 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/89964/Jordan-Time-to-bed-some-footie-stars-/

Regarding the depression medication she was on. F**k off Katie and don't try blaming Peter for you being on them. This woman is unbelievable and always has to blame others.
  • 'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted to star a poll on her for guys aged 16-25 to ask if they saw Joran as "Sexy" or "Attractive" or "an old has-been" but I didn't want to start yet another thread on her as there are so many already.

But what do you guys think? She is a mother of 3 now, in her 30's and flaunts herself about like an old tart.

Can she still be seen as a glamour model?
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    rosey-789 wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/07/19/jordan-falls-for-simon-cowell-and-peter-andre-falls-over-115875-21533505/

Jordan, 32, clashed with a blonde woman who was also celebrating her 30th birthday at around 10.45pm.

Our spy reveals: “The girl came over to Jordan and Michelle’s table and said she just wanted to say Happy birthday to Michelle, as it was her birthday too.

“But Jordan just snapped at her: ‘Cut the c**p. Take the photo and f*** off.’

“The poor girl looked stunned and walked back to her party, holding back the tears.”

One word...Slapper!

There have been too many reported incidents like this for them not to have some foundation.

I can't understand how anyone with a brain cell can make excuses for her.
    Forum Member
    'Oaks wrote:
    I really wanted to star a poll on her for guys aged 16-25 to ask if they saw Joran as "Sexy" or "Attractive" or "an old has-been" but I didn't want to start yet another thread on her as there are so many already.

But what do you guys think? She is a mother of 3 now, in her 30's and flaunts herself about like an old tart.

Can she still be seen as a glamour model?

I'd like to start a poll for men of any age to ask if they think she's hot.

I think they'd be very few and far between.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

They'd also be more likely to sympathise if there weren't photographs and reports of her blind drunk in the latter stages of the pregnancy that resulted in the miscarriage! Not to mention the horse riding and marathon training - even though she'd already suffered one miscarriage and her husband was reportedly begging her to slow down. :mad:
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    rosey-789 wrote: »
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/89964/Jordan-Time-to-bed-some-footie-stars-/

Regarding the depression medication she was on. F**k off Katie and don't try blaming Peter for you being on them. This woman is unbelievable and always has to blame others.

Couldn't agree more!

And this bit infuriated me:

“My friends used to ask me how I coped, because they could see what he was like to me.”

They're definitely not your friends, you dozy cow!

No doubt they're the same spongers and hangers-on she's constantly seen with now. :mad:
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to start a poll for men of any age to ask if they think she's hot.

I think they'd be very few and far between.

I'm any age and can honestly say she is a complete and utter turn off.

I wouldn't want it if it was offered -- blast, made myself feel sick with the thought :eek:
  • 'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slojo wrote: »
    I'm any age and can honestly say she is a complete and utter turn off.

I wouldn't want it if it was offered -- blast, made myself feel sick with the thought :eek:

Sorry Slojo - the poll was started by me :)
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    i dont really think shes adored by many men. :confused:

To be honest I'd guess that her male "audience" are the dirty raincoat brigade, or whatever the 2009 equivalent to them is (dirty North Face bubble jacket brigade?), and young teen lads who get easily excited by enormous plastic breasts.
  • workmad123workmad123 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    A thread for FM's who think that Peter has behaved with dignity for the majority of the time, whilst Katie has behaved abominably.

How can people believe somehow that Peter's behaviour is somehow worse than hers? She's an exhibitionist who goes all out to shock, cannot believe she does anything wrong, and whose persona is sometimes referred to by some rather deluded sections of the GBP as 'honest'.

What's 'honest' about w**king in public, behaving like some teen chav in order to get the front pages, and showing yourself up as an all round loony and hypocrite?

Think you forgot she has not asked the papers to follow her around taking photo's - they choose to do that themselves - and what she should she do stay cooped up in the house. You ask any other 30 year old woman who has been divorced what they do when they get offered to go on a night out!

Im not saying Katie has came across great in the press but they are obvioulsy exaggerating it and making it alot worse than it actually is! People do not seem to like Pete as he is sitting on the fence saying he is heartbroken etc - HE WAS THE ONE WHO SPLIT UP WITH HER!! Also he seems to be wanting the sympathy vote which lets face it is quite pathetic for a grown man at his age! He was happy to stay with her while he was skint but all of a sudden he choses to divorce her as soon as he has a few deals on the table.

I am not really bothered about eith of them to be honest but i look at him as being weak, pathetic and no balls! Whereas Katie has said what shes got to say and is getting on with it!
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    workmad123 wrote: »
    Think you forgot she has not asked the papers to follow her around taking photo's - they choose to do that themselves - and what she should she do stay cooped up in the house. You ask any other 30 year old woman who has been divorced what they do when they get offered to go on a night out!

Im not saying Katie has came across great in the press but they are obvioulsy exaggerating it and making it alot worse than it actually is! People do not seem to like Pete as he is sitting on the fence saying he is heartbroken etc - HE WAS THE ONE WHO SPLIT UP WITH HER!! Also he seems to be wanting the sympathy vote which lets face it is quite pathetic for a grown man at his age! He was happy to stay with her while he was skint but all of a sudden he choses to divorce her as soon as he has a few deals on the table.

I am not really bothered about eith of them to be honest but i look at him as being weak, pathetic and no balls! Whereas Katie has said what shes got to say and is getting on with it!

Yes but she has courted them relentlessly for the last decade. When you do that you can't then just expect them to go away. But I doubt she wants them to, I think she loves any kind of attention. It's almost like an addiction.

And don't forget that the last couple of months have all been filmed for her next "reality" series.

Absolutely nothing is sacred for Jordan.